The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

The Double R Ranch - "pings!"

Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

The Double R Ranch - "pings!"

Post by Royale Ranch »

texí wrote:ping!
Hello Texi,

Just wondering if you would be interested in allowing me to stud some of your Arabian stallions? Unfortunately mine have grown increasingly taller and less arabian-like..
Let me know what you think...and how much it would cost.
Thanks a million in advance:)
The Double r ranch.
texí
Visit My Farm

Re: The Double R Ranch - "pings!"

Post by texí »

The Double R Ranch wrote:
Hello Texi,

Just wondering if you would be interested in allowing me to stud some of your Arabian stallions? Unfortunately mine have grown increasingly taller and less arabian-like..
The Double r ranch.

Hey!
Just tell me which studs are you interested into, I can put them up for stud or lease them for some time. All of my studs are in studs pastures and on my side account (giharag)
I really wish arabians here looked like real arabians, so I support everyone trying to breed them that way, money is not an issue currently, so don't worry about that :)
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

texí wrote:
The Double R Ranch wrote: Hello Texi,

The Double r ranch.

Hey!
Just tell me which studs are you interested into, I can put them up for stud or lease them for some time. All of my studs are in studs pastures and on my side account (giharag)
I really wish arabians here looked like real arabians, so I support everyone trying to breed them that way, money is not an issue currently, so don't worry about that :)
Thx! Tbh, tonight I'm too tied to think straight but will defiantly check your side account out! V much appreciated.
texí
Visit My Farm

Post by texí »

texí wrote:

Hey!
Thx! Tbh, tonight I'm too tied to think straight but will defiantly check your side account out! V much appreciated.
Well, I tend to age horses out quite fast, so if you like a specific stallion, tell me and I will transfer him to my side account. There will always be some arabian looking studs, old ones die, new ones are born, but special ones might be put to the side account to be used later :)
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

texí wrote:
Well, I tend to age horses out quite fast, so if you like a specific stallion, tell me and I will transfer him to my side account. There will always be some arabian looking studs, old ones die, new ones are born, but special ones might be put to the side account to be used later :)
thanks for that! :)
i have looked through your main account, and there are two stallions that take my fancy:
ฬᾰ♛ Ecstasis ibr Khardamom

and

ฬᾰ♛ Sathan ibr Djahir

love the coloring of the second one, but i think he is still a little too tall for my purposes :(

how willing are you to part with this mare?
ฬᾰ♛ Sakhana bint Sathan

i really love her..... :o :shock: :? :)

I havent finished going through your side account yet, but have fallen in love with this one.... (if you would be willing to stud him for a bit?)
ฬᾰ♛ Dahir ibr Sakir

let me know what you think - and thanks :)
ps - i love your side account...talk about a collection of breeds! it's amazing :)
texí
Visit My Farm

Post by texí »

texí wrote:
i have looked through your main account, and there are two stallions that take my fancy:

and

ฬᾰ♛ Sathan ibr Djahir

love the coloring of the second one, but i think he is still a little too tall for my purposes :(

ฬᾰ♛ Sakhana bint Sathan

I havent finished going through your side account yet, but have fallen in love with this one.... (if you would be willing to stud him for a bit?)
ฬᾰ♛ Dahir ibr Sakir

ps - i love your side account...talk about a collection of breeds! it's amazing :)
I think these are one of the tallest ones I have :D and about Sakhana, I don't want to sell her and I cant breed her now, so I will lease her, till she is like 18 if that's okay, I'll put her up for offers, just offer one dollar of something like that a sell her back to mě when she is 18 :)
And Dahir is up for stud ^^
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

texí wrote:

and

ฬᾰ♛ Sathan ibr Djahir

ฬᾰ♛ Sakhana bint Sathan

ฬᾰ♛ Dahir ibr Sakir

I think these are one of the tallest ones I have :D and about Sakhana, I don't want to sell her and I cant breed her now, so I will lease her, till she is like 18 if that's okay, I'll put her up for offers, just offer one dollar of something like that a sell her back to mě when she is 18 :)
Awwww thx sooo much Texi!!! Apreciate it a lot :)
texí
Visit My Farm

Post by texí »

texí wrote:
Awwww thx sooo much Texi!!! Apreciate it a lot :)
You're welcome, if you need anything, just ping me again :)
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Hello Texi,

Your mare has turned 18 :) and she is ready to be picked up.... thank you ever so much for lending her to me! :)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1477933

(My apologies, she actually just turned 19 after the foal was born.... and im keeping her on my side account until you are ready.)

The Double r ranch.[/quote]
texí
Visit My Farm

Post by texí »

Hello Texi,

Your mare has turned 18 :) and she is ready to be picked up.... thank you ever so much for lending her to me! :)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1477933

(My apologies, she actually just turned 19 after the foal was born.... and im keeping her on my side account until you are ready.)

The Double r ranch.
[/quote]

Hello,
thanx, do you need anything else? :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:11 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:11 am