The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Closed

h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Re: {TM} Training- Closed

Post by h a z e l »

Queen of the Equines wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
You're welcome :) I'm sorry I had to give you that message though :? But thank you, I will :) (have fun on my trip)
Aw Thanks hazel!
You're welcome, again, I apologize for any inconvenience :oops:
Horselover2323232
Visit My Farm

Post by Horselover2323232 »

Username: Horse_lover_232
Horse link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1625532
Requirements: picture every 1year that he ages.
Pick up: Horselover2323232

Just in case you are training again
Horselover2323232
Visit My Farm

horse_lover_232 wrote:Username: Horse_lover_232
Horse link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1608077
Pick up: Horse_lover_232
Are open to training again?
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Horselover2323232 wrote:
horse_lover_232 wrote:Username: Horse_lover_232
Horse link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1608077
Pick up: Horse_lover_232
Are open to training again?
Hey, so sorry! I happened to lose the book I have all my passwords written down in... so I couldn't get into HW or my email for forever :oops: But I'm back! I know I'm training horses for BB that I started for them before I got locked out. I have some catching up to do on my farm, but hopefully I can train for you soon!
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Dynasty wrote:...
JKDPerformance wrote:...
Queen of the Equines wrote:...
horse_lover_232 wrote:...
Hey guys it's Hazel :)
So I got locked out of my account for a couple months, that's why I disappeared off HW for a while :oops: I lost the book I had my HW accounts and email passwords written in :?
I want to start off by thanking you guys for your patience with me :) You've been waiting for training for a longgg time!
I'm pretty sure I only have two horses left to train for another player (the one I was training for back in December; I never finished because I got locked out) so by the end of this week I should be able to take your guys' horses. I will make it my top priority to get to you guys next! You get two free trainings each :) I may do three or more because of what I put you through :lol: :oops:
Thank you again for your understanding!
Hazel
Horselover2323232
Visit My Farm

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Dynasty wrote:...
JKDPerformance wrote:...
Queen of the Equines wrote:...
horse_lover_232 wrote:...
So I got locked out of my account for a couple months, that's why I disappeared off HW for a while :oops: I lost the book I had my HW accounts and email passwords written in :?
I want to start off by thanking you guys for your patience with me :) You've been waiting for training for a longgg time!
I'm pretty sure I only have two horses left to train for another player (the one I was training for back in December; I never finished because I got locked out) so by the end of this week I should be able to take your guys' horses. I will make it my top priority to get to you guys next! You get two free trainings each :) I may do three or more because of what I put you through :lol: :oops:
Hazel
WB Hazel. I would love to have you train horses again.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Horselover2323232 wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:

Hazel
Thank you so much! :)
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Horselover2323232 wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:

Hazel
I’m ready to take your first horse :)
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Horselover2323232 wrote: WB Hazel. I would love to have you train horses again.
I have 3 things to ask you:

1. Can you train this colt?: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1856485
Username: PeacefulOreo
Requirements (for example pictures, weight, temperament, etc): Pictures every 6 months of game time, moderately thin weight, high strung temperament if possible.
Username that is picking the horse up: PeacefulOreo

2. Can you train this filly too?: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1820695
Requirements (for example pictures, weight, temperament, etc): Pictures every 6 months of game time, moderately thin weight, high strung temperament if possible.

3. Would you be my personal/private trainer for my horses (You can still train other horses belonging to other players)? I have a ton of horses that I breed but I can't train them all so would you be willing to train a few of them for me (I won't have all of the horses trained but just a few of them. Most likely the best of my horses)?
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
I have 3 things to ask you:

1. Can you train this colt?: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1856485

2. Can you train this filly too?: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1820695

3. Would you be my personal/private trainer for my horses (You can still train other horses belonging to other players)? I have a ton of horses that I breed but I can't train them all so would you be willing to train a few of them for me (I won't have all of the horses trained but just a few of them. Most likely the best of my horses)?
I’m sorry, but I have several other players ahead of you. I can train for you once I am done with them which will probably be more than a week. I’ll be happy to train any horses that you need me to as long as you comment here when I am open again; however I don’t wish to be a personal trainer for any player.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:45 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:45 am