The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

New Year discount on getting your horse champed( view last post)

TheGoldenSnitch1234
Visit My Farm

Re: 10k For your horse to be champed plus 2 free reservations!(New forum)

Post by TheGoldenSnitch1234 »

Can you make my horse more than a champion? (senior master, etc)? I am new to this site. Below is the link to my horse. I will check regularly. If he's not back within the alloted time, a 40 refund is requested (4,000).
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1140182
SM Champing
Visit My Farm

Post by SM Champing »

SM Champing wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote: Thanks!
your horse is done Rhorsegirl80! Sorry it took so long, Christmas was on it's way so i got busy rapping gifts, Cleaning the horse, going shopping and i had some other things too :cry: I'm going to finish up the other one too! :Dhttp://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1678056
for the first one you have 1 more day to pick him up or i will have to keep him... you have two more days to pick this guy up http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1668360 :)
Shady Maple Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Shady Maple Stables »

elissa.lavoie wrote:Can you make my horse more than a champion? (senior master, etc)? I am new to this site. Below is the link to my horse. I will check regularly. If he's not back within the alloted time, a 40 refund is requested (4,000).
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1140182
Champion - 200 Points costs 10k plus two free champion reservations, 2-5 days

Grand Champion - 700 Points 25k plus two free Grand Champion reservations, 2-5

Master Champion - 1,500 Points 30k plus two free Master Champion reservations, 1 week

Master Grand Champion - 3,000 Points 50k plus two free Master Grand Champion reservations, 2 weeks

Supreme Champion - 4,900 65k plus two free Supreme Champion reservations, 2 weeks

Supreme Grand Champion - 7,300 85k plus two free Supreme Grand Champion reservations, 4 weeks

Supreme Master Grand Champion - 10,000 165k plus two free Supreme Master Grand Champion reservations, 1 month 3 weeks
TheGoldenSnitch1234
Visit My Farm

Grand Champion will be just fine. I will be awaiting his arrival in no later than five days from today, December 27th. How are we going to exchange funds? I can buy a horse from you for 25k (one that you don't mind me re-selling or re-homing) as payment, if that is okay with you? The 40% refund still stands.
Shady Maple Stables
Visit My Farm

elissa.lavoie wrote:Grand Champion will be just fine. I will be awaiting his arrival in no later than five days from today, December 27th. How are we going to exchange funds? I can buy a horse from you for 25k (one that you don't mind me re-selling or re-homing) as payment, if that is okay with you? The 40% refund still stands.
Put your horse for sale, I offer 1 dollar, you accept, i champ, when im done you offer (Pay me). But pls know that all of the days are estimations. :) what competition do you want? :)
Shady Maple Stables
Visit My Farm

Shady Maple Stables wrote:
elissa.lavoie wrote:Grand Champion will be just fine. I will be awaiting his arrival in no later than five days from today, December 27th. How are we going to exchange funds? I can buy a horse from you for 25k (one that you don't mind me re-selling or re-homing) as payment, if that is okay with you? The 40% refund still stands.
Put your horse for sale, I offer 1 dollar, you accept, i champ, when im done you offer (Pay me). But pls know that all of the days are estimations. :) what competition do you want? :)
two more things, your horse is not fully trained, and your horse only has 2 golds which will make is harder for me to champ for you. :?
TheGoldenSnitch1234
Visit My Farm

He has been posted for sale. I am awaiting your offer.
TheGoldenSnitch1234
Visit My Farm

Also, dressage for the competition.
Shady Maple Stables
Visit My Farm

elissa.lavoie wrote:Also, dressage for the competition.
two more things, your horse is not fully trained, and your horse only has 2 golds which will make is harder for me to champ for you. :?
your horse does not have a great breeder's report. it will be harder for me to champ him...
TheGoldenSnitch1234
Visit My Farm

what does this mean? are you no longer willing to help me? if so let me know so I'm not reserving him and am able to put him up for sale.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:45 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:45 am