The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

HWO Patreon

Bellpop
Visit My Farm

Re: HWO Patreon

Post by Bellpop »

hi
Visit My Farm

Post by 2094646 »

Tom wrote:Larissa and I have quietly created a Patreon page for HWO. Feel free to sign up if you like...
I know this has nothing to do with this, but I don’t know how else to contact the admin, I was wondering how I can set my password to the one I want, I got hacked and got a new password, but I want to change it to something else
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Follow this link http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/u ... eg_details

It's under Settings > Forum Settings
Bri56830
Visit My Farm

Post by Bri56830 »

Tom wrote:Larissa and I have quietly created a Patreon page for HWO. Feel free to sign up if you like. Our goal is to interact with our players more intimately and increase funding for development of the game.
If you sign up you will gain access to a chat program called Discord, which has a phone app and also works in your web browser, that we use along with our beta testers to develop the game. You will be able to chat with me and Larissa about the game etc.
We are also making posts about game development, future releases and updates in progress as well as snips of our lives such as Larissa's horse riding.

Here is a snip from the Patreon page with a little explanation of why we are doing a Patreon.
So why Patreon?

We have created a game that anyone can play completely for free, and we are doing everything we can to avoid falling into the “pay-to-win” hole that so many other games do. We also do this all in our spare time but we hope to one day be able to work on this game full time. With your patronage we can continue developing our game and keeping it free to play.

Thanks for your support!

Larissa & Tom

Hi Tom, how do I sign up?
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

There is a Become A Patron button at the bottom of the page. You will need a credit card or paypal I believe.
Bri56830
Visit My Farm

Post by Bri56830 »

We have to pay!? oh I would become one to support but no paying here. let's just say GO PAETRONS!
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

Tom wrote:Larissa and I have quietly created a Patreon page for HWO. Feel free to sign up if you like. Our goal is to interact with our players more intimately and increase funding for development of the game.
If you sign up you will gain access to a chat program called Discord, which has a phone app and also works in your web browser, that we use along with our beta testers to develop the game. You will be able to chat with me and Larissa about the game etc.
We are also making posts about game development, future releases and updates in progress as well as snips of our lives such as Larissa's horse riding.

Here is a snip from the Patreon page with a little explanation of why we are doing a Patreon.
So why Patreon?

We have created a game that anyone can play completely for free, and we are doing everything we can to avoid falling into the “pay-to-win” hole that so many other games do. We also do this all in our spare time but we hope to one day be able to work on this game full time. With your patronage we can continue developing our game and keeping it free to play.

Thanks for your support!

Larissa & Tom
This is a bit off-topic but I wish to create a new and original breed. How would I do that?
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

ST0RM wrote:

This is a bit off-topic but I wish to create a new and original breed. How would I do that?
This question would be better in this forum
Secret Whisper
Visit My Farm

Post by Secret Whisper »

can i report someone who "stole" a horse from me?
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

How did they 'steal' it?
NevaehT1963 wrote:can i report someone who "stole" a horse from me?
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:26 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:26 pm