The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

HWO Patreon

Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

HWO Patreon

Post by Tom »

Larissa and I have quietly created a Patreon page for HWO. Feel free to sign up if you like. Our goal is to interact with our players more intimately and increase funding for development of the game.
If you sign up you will gain access to a chat program called Discord, which has a phone app and also works in your web browser, that we use along with our beta testers to develop the game. You will be able to chat with me and Larissa about the game etc.
We are also making posts about game development, future releases and updates in progress as well as snips of our lives such as Larissa's horse riding.

Here is a snip from the Patreon page with a little explanation of why we are doing a Patreon.
So why Patreon?

We have created a game that anyone can play completely for free, and we are doing everything we can to avoid falling into the “pay-to-win” hole that so many other games do. We also do this all in our spare time but we hope to one day be able to work on this game full time. With your patronage we can continue developing our game and keeping it free to play.

Thanks for your support!

Larissa & Tom
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: HWO Patreon

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

Tom wrote:Larissa and I have quietly created a Patreon page for HWO. Feel free to sign up if you like. Our goal is to interact with our players more intimately and increase funding for development of the game.
If you sign up you will gain access to a chat program called Discord, which has a phone app and also works in your web browser, that we use along with our beta testers to develop the game. You will be able to chat with me and Larissa about the game etc.
We are also making posts about game development, future releases and updates in progress as well as snips of our lives such as Larissa's horse riding.

Here is a snip from the Patreon page with a little explanation of why we are doing a Patreon.
So why Patreon?

We have created a game that anyone can play completely for free, and we are doing everything we can to avoid falling into the “pay-to-win” hole that so many other games do. We also do this all in our spare time but we hope to one day be able to work on this game full time. With your patronage we can continue developing our game and keeping it free to play.

Thanks for your support!

Larissa & Tom
Awesome, already signed up!
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
mora098
Visit My Farm

Post by mora098 »

This is really great! I hope to be able to sign up one day :)
Little_Cookie771
Visit My Farm

Post by Little_Cookie771 »

Tom wrote:Larissa and I have quietly created a Patreon page for HWO. Feel free to sign up if you like. Our goal is to interact with our players more intimately and increase funding for development of the game.

So why Patreon?

Thanks for your support!

Larissa & Tom
Really nice. I also signed up. :)
[Insert an inspirational quote or funny comment]

I breed a ton of horses. The most common ones are Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, and Turkmen. I like to make cursed horses, so I might sell a few from time to time.
Subscribe-To-Pews
Visit My Farm

Post by Subscribe-To-Pews »

So why Patreon?

Thanks for your support!

Larissa & Tom
Why does it cost so much?
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

The lowest tier is $2. HWO is free so the Patreon is mostly just to show your support and appreciation. We have been making posts on Patreon and showing things off in the Discord. So far I think it's going well.

Thank you to everyone for signing up so far! :)
big daddy donut
Visit My Farm

Post by big daddy donut »

i have two horses left for sale willing to sale cheap please take i want to try another breed otherwise there getting rehomed
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

big daddy donut wrote:i have two horses left for sale willing to sale cheap please take i want to try another breed otherwise there getting rehomed
You will need to post this in the for-sale forum.
Nobody will see this here, especially replied in a topic that has nothing to do with horse sales.
Good Luck!

(It's also handy to link the horses you're selling)
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Post by walnut the hamster »

Tom wrote: Ping
[/quote]

I need help getting a horse back. Lightning_eventing put a horse up for a trainer and Downsicool took the horse. I was wondering if you can help her get her horse back?
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

You can ask them for the horse but I can't force them to do it.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:25 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:25 pm