The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

~BDE~ Training services [CLOSED till 13/08]

Black Diamond Eq
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

~BDE~ Training services [CLOSED till 13/08]

Post by Black Diamond Eq »

Hello, welcome to my training forum, I am doing training for the public.
ATTENTION
I won't be able to do much training between the 1/08 till about 13/08, so please let me know if you would like your horses back before then, otherwise, they will stay frozen until I get the chance to finish them I also won't be online as much so please forgive me if it takes a while to respond to a message/ping
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I will be doing for you
-Horses will be trained within 3 HWO years
-Will be trained to minimum 99.5% in everything
-Photos will be taken yearly
-I will add conformations into the description for free
-Weight will be left at moderate if you don't specify a one you want
-Temperament can be adjusted to the one you want, but if the horse is bombproof I can't guarantee it will change

Pricing
Each horse will cost $50k
Maximum of 4 horses can be booked by a player at one time in order to give most people a chance

In the descriptions of the horses you want trained can you put your
Account Name
Desired horse weight
Desired temperament

Availability
~ Slot 1 ~ BDE
~ Slot 2 ~ BDE
~ Slot 3 ~ BDE
~ Slot 4 ~ BDE

Waiting list
~ Reserve 1 ~ CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
~ Reserve 2 ~ CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
~ Reserve 3 ~ CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
~ Reserve 4 ~ CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
~ Reserve 5 ~ BDE
~ Reserve 6 ~ BDE
~ Reserve 7 ~ BDE
~ Reserve 8 ~ BDE
~ Reserve 9 ~ BDE
~ Reserve 10 ~ BDE
~ Reserve 11 ~ CLOSED
~ Reserve 12 ~ CLOSED
~ Reserve 13 ~ CLOSED
~ Reserve 14 ~ CLOSED
~ Reserve 15 ~ CLOSED
~ Reserve 16 ~ CLOSED
~ Reserve 17 ~ CLOSED
~ Reserve 18 ~ CLOSED
~ Reserve 19 ~ CLOSED
~ Reserve 20 ~ CLOSED

When it is your turn, if I don't already have your horse, then I will need it by the end of the next day - otherwise, I will have to move onto the next person until I receive your horse.
This is to make sure people on the waiting list don't have to wait for extra days to have their horses to be trained

Collection process
-Once I have finished training your horse they will be moved to my second account, ~BDE~ Secondary (They will not age whilst there)
-I will ping you on here for you to collect them
-From then, you will have a week to collect them otherwise they will belong to me and may be sold off for a higher price.
-However, I can keep them for pretty much as long as you need if you notify me with a valid reason e.g Holiday, Busy life, Inactivity.

Please don't quote the whole post as it is very long - it is quite easy to shorten the post in full editor mode. if you don't know how to do this then just post your reply, I will see it anyways

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope that you have a good experience with my services.
Last edited by Black Diamond Eq on Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:12 pm, edited 258 times in total.
RoyalSkully
Visit My Farm

Re: ~BDE~ Public Training

Post by RoyalSkully »

Black Diamond Eq wrote:I have been planning on doing some training for the public

~I can train a horse within 3.2 to 3.5 HWO years
~I will be training your horses to 99.5% in every aspect

~If you would like I will take pictures of your horses either every year or 6 months (your choice)
~I can also adjust their weight to one that you specify - this will be an additional $100 and may add few more turns to your horse's age

~At the moment I am only able to take on 2 horses at a time
~I will be charging 15k per horse
(If you book 2 at once then the second will be just 10k)

~To train your horse can take me between a few days and a week depending on my personal life (but I will log on at least once every day)
~If for any reason I take too long to train your horse I will give a discount to compensate

~I will not be accepting horses over the age of 17 so as to make sure they don't pass away
~If your horse if partially trained I can continue their training for a price I deem appropriate - I will not train a partially trained horse if that horse was being trained by you for someone else.

~Once your horse has been trained, I will post on this forum that it is ready to collect (i don't know how to ping yet), it will be moved and placed for offer at my secondary account, to stop aging, ~BDE~Secondary (there will be a link in my farm description)
YOU WILL HAVE A WEEK TO COLLECT YOUR HORSE FROM THERE(unless you notify me why you can’t e.g. holiday) otherwise I will be free to do what I want with that horse, whether it be being sold or kept or rehomed

Availability
~Slot 1~
~Slot 2~

Waiting list
~Reservation 1~
~Reservation 2~
~Reservation 3~
~Reservation 4~
~Reservation 5~
~Reservation 6~
Hello! I'd like to book 2 horses right now (and is it possible to put a third one of mine on your waiting list?)

S̸̤̆͂̐͋̇S͖̰͚͉ͪͥͤ̕ͅ Lightning Flare

S̸̤̆͂̐͋̇S͖̰͚͉ͪͥͤ̕ͅ Sahara Painter

and if possible put this horse on your waiting list?
S̸̤̆͂̐͋̇S͖̰͚͉ͪͥͤ̕ͅ Quantum Gold

also, to ping is to just quote someone like this:
Black Diamond Eq wrote:.
and then type whatever you'd pinged them for below it
Black Diamond Eq
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

RoyalSkully wrote:
Hello! I'd like to book 2 horses right now (and is it possible to put a third one of mine on your waiting list?)

Yes I will take both your horses and add the third to the waiting list - and I will try to do the pinging thing :D thanks

put your horses up for offer and I will bid $1 - once their training is complete I will reply here/ping for you to pick it up from my second account.

Also, you didn't mention how often you would like pictures and if you would like them to be a certain weight when they come back.
RoyalSkully
Visit My Farm

Post by RoyalSkully »

Black Diamond Eq wrote: Yes I will take both your horses and add the third to the waiting list - and I will try to do the pinging thing :D thanks

put your horses up for offer and I will bid $1 - once their training is complete I will reply here/ping for you to pick it up from my second account.

Also, you didn't mention how often you would like pictures and if you would like them to be a certain weight when they come back.
Oh, yeah, sorry 'but that! I guess pictures every 6 months and if you could keep then moderate that would be alright!
Black Diamond Eq
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

RoyalSkully wrote:
Oh, yeah, sorry 'but that! I guess pictures every 6 months and if you could keep then moderate that would be alright!
Yup that's fine
Black Diamond Eq
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

RoyalSkully wrote:
Just put your horses up for offer :D
RoyalSkully
Visit My Farm

Post by RoyalSkully »

Black Diamond Eq wrote:
RoyalSkully wrote:
Just put your horses up for offer :D

Done!
Black Diamond Eq
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

RoyalSkully wrote:

Hi, Both your horses are ready to be picked up - here are their links:

~You can also now put up S̸̤̆͂̐͋̇S͖̰͚͉ͪͥͤ̕ͅ Quantum Gold for offer so I can begin training him (he will cost you $15k)
RoyalSkully
Visit My Farm

Post by RoyalSkully »

Black Diamond Eq wrote:
Hi, Both your horses are ready to be picked up - here are their links:

~You can also now put up S̸̤̆͂̐͋̇S͖̰͚͉ͪͥͤ̕ͅ Quantum Gold for offer so I can begin training him (he will cost you $15k)
Thanks! Done putting him up now.
Black Diamond Eq
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

RoyalSkully wrote:
Thanks! Done putting him up now.
Your horse S̸̤̆͂̐͋̇S͖̰͚͉ͪͥͤ̕ͅ Quantum Gold is ready to collect
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1559150
Become a Patron!