The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

~BDE~ Training services [CLOSED till 13/08]

Black Diamond Eq
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: ~BDE~ Public Training

Post by Black Diamond Eq »

KEOverheul wrote:
KEOverheul wrote:
Perfect
I will not be on tomorrow so if my horse gets finished please hold her i will pay extra for holding her thanks :D :?
Its alright, you don't have to pay because if anything I will hold her for a week if need be.
KEOverheul
Visit My Farm

Post by KEOverheul »

Black Diamond Eq wrote:
KEOverheul wrote:
I will not be on tomorrow so if my horse gets finished please hold her i will pay extra for holding her thanks :D :?
Its alright, you don't have to pay because if anything I will hold her for a week if need be.
Thank you sooo much
KEOverheul
Visit My Farm

Post by KEOverheul »

KEOverheul wrote:
Black Diamond Eq wrote: Its alright, you don't have to pay because if anything I will hold her for a week if need be.
Thank you sooo much
I can take her thank you sooo much!!
countrycool
Visit My Farm

Post by countrycool »

Black Diamond Eq wrote:I have been planning on doing some training for the public

~I can train a horse within 3 years HWO years
~I will be training your horses to 99.5% in every aspect

~I will take pictures of your horses 6 months
~I can also adjust their weight to one that you specify - this will be an additional $100 and may add few more turns to your horse's age - if you don't specify then I will leave them at Moderate.
~If your horse is bombproof - I will not be able to change their temperament.

~At the moment I am only able to take on 2 horses at a time
~I will be charging 15k per horse(Accounts 1 month or younger can get a discount of half - $7.5K - for your first 5 horses. If you have a main account that is older and a new side account I will charge the regular amount)
(If you book 2 at once then the second will be just 10k)

~To train your horse can take me roughly 2 days (maybe 3, depending on my personal life (but I will log on at least once every day)
~If for any reason I take too long to train your horse I will give a discount to compensate

~I will not be accepting horses over the age of 17 so as to make sure they don't pass away
~If your horse if partially trained I can continue their training for a price I deem appropriate - I will not train a partially trained horse if that horse was being trained by you for someone else.

~Once your horse has been trained, I will post on this forum that it is ready to collect (i don't know how to ping yet), it will be moved and placed for offer at my secondary account, to stop aging, ~BDE~Secondary (there will be a link in my farm description)
YOU WILL HAVE A WEEK TO COLLECT YOUR HORSE FROM THERE(unless you notify me why you can’t e.g. holiday) otherwise I will be free to do what I want with that horse, whether it be being sold or kept or rehomed

People I have trained for:
~RoyalSkully
~Jazz03
~countrycool
~Horses#9
~HOrse haven

Availability
~Slot 1~Closed for Jazz03
~Slot 2~Closed for KEOverheul

Waiting list
~Reservation 1~Closed for countrycool
~Reservation 2~Open
~Reservation 3~Open
~Reservation 4~Open
~Reservation 5~Open
~Reservation 6~Open

Horses awaiting collection

Hi! I know you are currently training my other horse but can you train this one as well?
Black Diamond Eq
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

KEOverheul wrote:
KEOverheul wrote: Thank you sooo much
I can take her thank you sooo much!!
Here you go:
Unnamed Horse #1691831
Black Diamond Eq
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

countrycool wrote:

Hi! I know you are currently training my other horse but can you train this one as well?
Hi, yes i can take him too
Black Diamond Eq
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Black Diamond Eq wrote:I have been planning on doing some training for the public

~I can train a horse within 3 years HWO years
~I will be training your horses to 99.5% in every aspect

~I will take pictures of your horses 6 months
~I can also adjust their weight to one that you specify - this will be an additional $100 and may add few more turns to your horse's age - if you don't specify then I will leave them at Moderate.
~If your horse is bombproof - I will not be able to change their temperament.

~At the moment I am only able to take on 2 horses at a time
~I will be charging 15k per horse(Accounts 1 month or younger can get a discount of half - $7.5K - for your first 5 horses. If you have a main account that is older and a new side account I will charge the regular amount)
(If you book 2 at once then the second will be just 10k)

~To train your horse can take me roughly 2 days (maybe 3, depending on my personal life (but I will log on at least once every day)
~If for any reason I take too long to train your horse I will give a discount to compensate

~I will not be accepting horses over the age of 17 so as to make sure they don't pass away
~If your horse if partially trained I can continue their training for a price I deem appropriate - I will not train a partially trained horse if that horse was being trained by you for someone else.

~Once your horse has been trained, I will post on this forum that it is ready to collect (i don't know how to ping yet), it will be moved and placed for offer at my secondary account, to stop aging, ~BDE~Secondary (there will be a link in my farm description)
YOU WILL HAVE A WEEK TO COLLECT YOUR HORSE FROM THERE(unless you notify me why you can’t e.g. holiday) otherwise I will be free to do what I want with that horse, whether it be being sold or kept or rehomed

People I have trained for:
~RoyalSkully
~Jazz03
~countrycool
~Horses#9
~HOrse haven
~KEOverheul

Availability
~Slot 1~Closed for countrycool
~Slot 2~Closed for countrycool

Waiting list
~Reservation 1~Open
~Reservation 2~Open
~Reservation 3~Open
~Reservation 4~Open
~Reservation 5~Open
~Reservation 6~Open

Horses awaiting collection
countrycool
Visit My Farm

Post by countrycool »

Black Diamond Eq wrote:
countrycool wrote:

he is up for offers! :D :D Thanks!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1745075
countrycool
Visit My Farm

Post by countrycool »

countrycool wrote:
Black Diamond Eq wrote:

:D The horses in this pasture also need to be trained, are you open for that?

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/94707
Black Diamond Eq
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

countrycool wrote:
countrycool wrote:

:D The horses in this pasture also need to be trained, are you open for that?

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/94707
After Majestic Rhapsody, to train horses will cost $15k, as I will have trained 5 horses for you.
If this isn't a problem and you would still like them trained then I would gladly train them for you. :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:32 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:32 pm