The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Seasoned Trainer [Closed]

Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Seasoned Trainer [Closed]

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Welcome to |A∀| Atherton Hills Training!

Horse Training:

Price:
$15,000 per horse

For Brand NEW players - 2 months of playing or under -
$5,000 for the training of TWO horses.

Descriptions of Training:
I train to about 795-799% for all horses, and I do what I can to change temperaments. Disclaimer however, now all horses temperaments can be changed - or take longer to change then the training time.

Horse Years:
It takes me anywhere from 2.5 to 2.8 to fully train a horse depending on the already set levels of training the horse has. I WILL CHARGE $500 MORE FOR HORSES WITH CURRENT TRAINING. I do this because any variation in my set programs dramatically increase how many years I take from the horse while training.

Real Life Time:
On average I ask for 2.5 days to finish training, as I do have a life outside of this game. ;)

Extras:
I WONT train pregnant mares, I do however train infants and older horses.

Trained Horse Sales:
Below will be a current running list of all fully trained horses I offer for sale.

Player Training:
I have started a new program to help train "new" and "old" players with their own training paths. As this program is still in it's infancy I will only be taking on a handful of new clients. Please respond if you are interested.

This program will include the in's and out's of training your horse, and how to do this the most effectively at each level of training. We will progress and work our way through learning the player skills upgrades and the specifics of how to train horses to attain the fastest, most practical, and most solid methods and results.
Currently Accepting - 2 New Clients -
Client (Scythian)
Horses
(New Horizons, Arabian filly)
(Red Sunburst, Arabian filly)
(Fire Dance, (Thoroughbred x Anglo-Arabian) colt)

Client (name)
Horses () () ()

Random Training -
Slot One
Slot Two
Slot Three
Last edited by Rodeo_Ace on Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:15 am, edited 5 times in total.
Scythian
Visit My Farm

Re: Seasoned Trainer [Open for new Clients]

Post by Scythian »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:Welcome to |A∀| Atherton Hills Training!

Horse Training:

Price:
$15,000 per horse

Client
Scythian
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/9795

Horses

New Horizons, Arabian filly
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1429756

Red Sunburst, Arabian filly
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1232336

Fire Dance, (Thoroughbred x Anglo-Arabian) colt
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1440466

Remarks

Gallery photos on their birthdays are requested.

Red Sunburst has arrived at Moderately Thin condition. This is my desired BCS level for all of them once it is practical (the other two are very young).

I expect foals to be given very high-quality pasture until weaned.

Thank you for offering HWO players this service, and best wishes on the enterprise! :D
Scythian
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Scythian wrote:
New Horizons, Arabian filly
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1429756

Red Sunburst, Arabian filly
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1232336

Fire Dance, (Thoroughbred x Anglo-Arabian) colt
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1440466

Remarks

Gallery photos on their birthdays are requested.

Red Sunburst has arrived at Moderately Thin condition. This is my desired BCS level for all of them once it is practical (the other two are very young).

I expect foals to be given very high-quality pasture until weaned.

Thank you for offering HWO players this service, and best wishes on the enterprise! :D
Scythian
Hello again!
I have put up an offer of $1 for each of the horses you listed. I will finish their training, and keep them to the specifications you requested. As well as making sure to keep updated birthday photos as they age. :D

Please allow me two days after the transfer to finish their training.

I will re-post them each at $15,000 when they are ready for you to pick them up!

Ace :)
Scythian
Visit My Farm

Post by Scythian »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Hello again!
I have put up an offer of $1 for each of the horses you listed. I will finish their training, and keep them to the specifications you requested. As well as making sure to keep updated birthday photos as they age. :D

Please allow me two days after the transfer to finish their training.

I will re-post them each at $15,000 when they are ready for you to pick them up!

Thanks. I accepted the bids just now and will look forward to their graduation, about January 21st.

Best wishes,

Scythian :)
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Re: Seasoned Trainer [Closed Temporarily]

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Scythian wrote:ping
Your horses are ready. I will say for some reason I struggled to keep their weight where you wanted, that was odd. I chose to complete their training and freeze their age instead of attempt to get their weight to your specifications. Younger age means you have more time to adjust them to where you want them. They are posted and ready for you!

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/81328
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Claire_
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_ »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:ping!
I would like to get 2 of my horses trained if you are able to take them. Here are the links:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1152293
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1161281

I would like to have them both at moderate weight and pictures taken every year, please.

Cheers. :)
Scythian
Visit My Farm

Post by Scythian »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:ping
Thanks for the good, prompt work! I bid $15,001 on each. Moderate for Red Sunburst is close to ideal; I can adjust them soon enough.

(Neither of us mentioned Temperament. It isn't an issue for me.)

Looking forward to mating Fire Dance with some (Lipizzaner x Arabian) mares and -- I hope -- producing Shagya Arabian foals.

HWO feeding is its own thing for sure. I've had some success with the following. Which shows why I own so many barns :).

These plans are for adult horses (3 years or older; I tend to keep youngsters in pasture), Light or Draft Horses*, measured in hands. They are kept in barns and may be on a training or exercise schedule, or finished training.

* Ponies or minis measured in inches are really difficult and require close monitoring in very poor (15-25% quality) pastures, with small amounts of Performance Mix added to get to 100% overall.

Maintenance (keeping most at BCS 4-5, Moderately Thin to Moderate)
35% Hay
10% Sweet Feed
55% Performance Mix
Usually works out to 100% Fiber, Protein, and Sugar, and keeps adults at BCS 4, 5, or 6. Add 5-25% Sugar and maybe Protein for growing adolescents. Some high-metabolism or elderly horses need a little more sugar.

Restorative for Thin to Poor
40% Hay
25% Sweet Feed or Yellow Corn
45 or 50% Performance Mix
25% Weight Gain
!00% Fiber and Protein and about 200% Sugar
May switch to Alfalfa Hay or Alfalfa Cubes if more protein is indicated
Some do better with Corn than with Sweet Feed; it can help to switch between them. Weight Gain seems to be OK with most.
Some horses take several turns to start gaining. The worst problem I've had is overshooting the goal, in which case i have to switch to the following plan:

Reduction for (Moderately) Fleshy to Fat (hopefully losing 1 BCS level every 1 to 3 turns, without much loss of energy)
40% Hay
0 to 5% Sweet Feed or other energy (Corn, Weight Gain)
50% Performance Mix
100% Fiber, 100% Protein, but going light on Sugar. (The colors on the graph are deep green for the full amounts of Protein and Fiber, but light green for Sugar.)

There has been mention on the boards of the possibility of more serious consequences for unbalanced feeding, such as not enough protein leading to colic, if/when illnesses become part of the game. I'm thankful we don't have that problem yet.

Again, thanks! :D I'm very pleased with the results and expect to have some good young animals for you again soon.

Scythian
mora098
Visit My Farm

Post by mora098 »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Welcome to |A∀| Atherton Hills Training!

Horse Training:

Price:
$15,000 per horse

For Brand NEW players - 2 months of playing or under -
$5,000 for the training of TWO horses.

Descriptions of Training:
I train to about 795-799% for all horses, and I watch the weight of each animal to keep it in the owners wanted weight range.

Horse Years:
It takes me anywhere from 2.5 to 2.8 to fully train a horse depending on the already set levels of training the horse has. I WILL CHARGE $500 MORE FOR HORSES WITH CURRENT TRAINING. I do this because any variation in my set programs dramatically increase how many years I take from the horse while training.

Real Life Time:
On average I ask for 2.5 days to finish training, as I do have a life outside of this game. ;)

Extras:
I WONT train pregnant mares, I do however train infants and older horses.

Trained Horse Sales:
Below will be a current running list of all fully trained horses I offer for sale.

Player Training:
I have started a new program to help train "new" and "old" players with their own training paths. As this program is still in it's infancy I will only be taking on a handful of new clients. Please respond if you are interested.

This program will include the in's and out's of training your horse, and how to do this the most effectively at each level of training. We will progress and work our way through learning the player skills upgrades and the specifics of how to train horses to attain the fastest, most practical, and most solid methods and results.
Client (Scythian)
Horses
(New Horizons, Arabian filly)
(Red Sunburst, Arabian filly)
(Fire Dance, (Thoroughbred x Anglo-Arabian) colt)

Client (name)
Horses () () ()

Random Training -
Slot One
Slot Two
Slot Three
Hey, could you train him please? Fully trained, moderately fleshy and calm (if possible)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1745128
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Scythian wrote:ping
And here I have been doing it the hard way all these years! lol

Maybe I should read the forum more...

Good luck with them! They are beautiful animals and hopefully will produce what you are looking for.

Feel free to drop of more anytime!

|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

mora098 wrote: Hey, could you train him please? Fully trained, moderately fleshy and calm (if possible)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1745128
Of course! I sent in a bid. :)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:16 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:16 pm