The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pinging ~ss~

Jazzie03
Visit My Farm

Pinging ~ss~

Post by Jazzie03 »

ss wrote:I bidded on your 3 grades
Hi I have bidded on your 3 grades and on one of them you said you won't sell to starter only for personal project
I am only doing grade breeding for my own and not selling them
I understand if you don't want to sell them to me but feel free to look at my famr and my grades I am selling all my other horses to do this project so my farm will be Purley grades I only have a few and don't want to inter breed them I only ask is that I can't really find any others that I like on the market I have also put up a post on the horses for sale forum to see if anybody would reply but none have :oops: :roll:

If you still don't want to sell theses particular ones to me do you have any other that you can sell me I will be extremely grateful :D

Looking forward to hearing from you

Jazzie03 :D
Last edited by Jazzie03 on Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jazzie03
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging ~ss~

Post by Jazzie03 »

Still pinging
Jazzie03
Visit My Farm

Post by Jazzie03 »

Still pinging
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Jazzie03 wrote:Still pinging
They may not know you're trying to get a hold of them. When you ping, you should try to use the quote command, so it actually 'pings' them and sends them that notification.
~ss~ wrote:...
Jazzie03
Visit My Farm

Post by Jazzie03 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
They may not know you're trying to get a hold of them. When you ping, you should try to use the quote command, so it actually 'pings' them and sends them that notification.

How do you do that :roll:
Jazzie03
Visit My Farm

Post by Jazzie03 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
How do I do that :roll:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Jazzie03 wrote:
You already know how to quote, so that's your guide.

You use this code:

Code: Select all

[quote][/quote]
You input the name like this:
="playername"
In the code, like this:

[quote="playername"][/quote]
And don't forget to put something between the closed brackets, it can be anything, but something does need to go there, like this:

[quote]something needs to go here[/quote]
So the correct code looks like this:

[quote="playername"]something needs to go here[/quote]
Does that make sense?
Jazzie03
Visit My Farm

Post by Jazzie03 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Jazzie03 wrote:
You already know how to quote, so that's your guide.

You use this code:

[quote][/quote]
You input the name like this:
="playername"
In the code, like this:

[quote="playername"][/quote]
And don't forget to put something between the closed brackets, it can be anything, but something does need to go there, like this:

[quote]something needs to go here[/quote]
So the correct code looks like this:

[quote="playername"]something needs to go here[/quote]
Does that make sense?
Yes thank you soo much
I am still quite new to the pinging and quoting business I will give it ago
:roll: :D
Jazzie03
Visit My Farm

Post by Jazzie03 »

~ss~ wrote:Hi
Hi I have bidded on your 3 grades and on one of them you said you won't sell to starter only for personal project
I understand if you don't want to sell them to me but feel free to look at my famr and my grades I am selling all my other horses to do this project so my farm will be Purley grades I only have a few and don't want to inter breed them I only ask is that I can't really find any others that I like on the market I have also put up a post on the horses for sale forum to see if anybody would reply but none have :oops: :roll:

If you still don't want to sell theses particular ones to me do you have any other that you can sell me I will be extremely grateful :D

~ss~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~ss~ »

Jazzie03 wrote:
~ss~ wrote:Hi

oooh im getting pinged,,,, hur dur dur :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D

sorry.

Yes i will accept your bids. For your persenal project. If you have the need to sell or studd gene lines from my stable... Please keep them rare and not put them on studd market for 1k.

I made the mistake some months aggo to sell a couple of random horses for money to people that did not care or understand how hard it was to make them..... but it ruined the "unique" looks of my horses.

Be good to them. Feel free to enter them in any contest.

If you need to lower COI later on or need fresh studd genes... just send me a ping. I have a couple of "First blood" stallions stacked awway with those looks for later on.

:D :D :D :D Have fun with them.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:58 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:58 am