The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

In need for some training? *closed

KEOverheul
Visit My Farm

Re: In need for some training?

Post by KEOverheul »

Veterinarian wrote:
Hello there! I am Veterinarian, a new account as you can see. Recently I have been getting a new idea of starting a new training business! So I did. Well then let me tell you more details about it if you are interested
Information
I will reach your horse about 760% of total training for 10k
Note that I am new to this and I am still experimenting!

Things that you should have in mind:

⊙If your horse has not been trained at all, the price for me training him/her until she reaches 760% total training will be 10k (10.528, there is no need to pay the 528)

⊙ If your horse has been trained to a certain amount please inform me so I can calculate the price that you will have to pay (it would not be fair if you still paid 10k while instead of me training your horse up to 760% I have done less.)

⊙ To inform you:
1% = 14 money
10% = 140 money, and so on

⊙ Also know that the first 8% that every horse has without training will not count, also you should know that you do not pay for this 8%

⊙ You should also know that I will do my best to keep your horse at the specific amount of weight that he/she had when you gave them to me.

⊙ However, I will not make you horse lose weight because I need him/her to have all of his/her energy.

⊙ If you tell me that I have to keep your horse at a certain amount of weight I will but her/him in a barn.

⊙If you do not want me to continue training your horse because for example you want them to enter a competition to win money or anything else in general you can just contact me and I will calculate the amount of money according to how much training I have done.

⊙ You can always bring a horse back again for me to train.

⊙ As for how much your horse will have aged I can not be certain but it will be around 3-5 years old and as for the time it will get me to fully train them it will be 3 days at least.
Warning
I will not train horses for trainers who will proceed to sell the horse to their customers for a higher price!

Do you want https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1746246 chapmed no charge??

Or any one else??
Last edited by KEOverheul on Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:
I do not know if having a premium account allows you to see all of these stats but what I can only see on my profile is that I have :
-25.00% training intensity reduction
7.5% basic training bonus

The other skills for training, unfortunately I can not see( Is it a bug?) though I have them all about 4-5 level.
I did not think that it was necessary for me to put them in the text in which I announced my new training business but anyway as I told you before I am taking this one step at a time! Haha
Look on your profile and scroll down. It should be there as you do not need a premium acc to see it! :D
I still do not see it... well if you say that I do not need a premium account that meens that it most commonly is a bug. Oh well!
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Veterinarian wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote: Look on your profile and scroll down. It should be there as you do not need a premium acc to see it! :D
I still do not see it... well if you say that I do not need a premium account that meens that it most commonly is a bug. Oh well!
You can improve your training skills by going on player, then skills, then training! (if you didn't know) Here is an example of a horse I started training as a newborn http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1127368
Harlow Way Equestrian Center

Quality Breeding & Selling
Proud Breeder Of The Thoroughbred Horse & Other Prospects
[/center]
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: I still do not see it... well if you say that I do not need a premium account that meens that it most commonly is a bug. Oh well!
You can improve your training skills by going on player, then skills, then training! (if you didn't know) Here is an example of a horse I started training as a newborn http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1127368
Yeah, I know. That is what I meant by having my training stats at 4-5 level each! Anyway, thank you for the advise and nice job on the horse !
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Veterinarian wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote: You can improve your training skills by going on player, then skills, then training! (if you didn't know) Here is an example of a horse I started training as a newborn http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1127368
Yeah, I know. That is what I meant by having my training stats at 4-5 level each! Anyway, thank you for the advise and nice job on the horse !
Thanks! If you need any help feel free to ask! :D
Harlow Way Equestrian Center

Quality Breeding & Selling
Proud Breeder Of The Thoroughbred Horse & Other Prospects
[/center]
VeterinarianHelper
Visit My Farm

Post by VeterinarianHelper »

VeterinarianHelper wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: Sure, I have seen the horse you have put up for offer so I am going to get it.
Great thank you. Though you should know that I am facing trouble with feeding him so I am sorry if that slows you down. Hehe XD
I am really sorry about what I am going to say but I have maxed out all the horses that I am allowed to have. So I can not take the horse back even if it has already been trained. I am really sorry but you can sell the horse or rehome it!
KEOverheul
Visit My Farm

Post by KEOverheul »

Veterinarian wrote:
Hello there! I am Veterinarian, a new account as you can see. Recently I have been getting a new idea of starting a new training business! So I did. Well then let me tell you more details about it if you are interested
Information

⊙If your horse has not been trained at all, the price for me training him/her until she reaches 760% total training will be 10k (10.528, there is no need to pay the 528)

⊙ If your horse has been trained to a certain amount please inform me so I can calculate the price that you will have to pay (it would not be fair if you still paid 10k while instead of me training your horse up to 760% I have done less.)

⊙ To inform you:
1% = 14 money

⊙ Also know that the first 8% that every horse has without training will not count, also you should know that you do not pay for this 8%

⊙ You should also know that I will do my best to keep your horse at the specific amount of weight that he/she had when you gave them to me.

⊙ However, I will not make you horse lose weight because I need him/her to have all of his/her energy.

⊙ If you tell me that I have to keep your horse at a certain amount of weight I will but her/him in a barn.

⊙If you do not want me to continue training your horse because for example you want them to enter a competition to win money or anything else in general you can just contact me and I will calculate the amount of money according to how much training I have done.

⊙ As for how much your horse will have aged I can not be certain but it will be around 3-5 years old and as for the time it will get me to fully train them it will be 3 days at least.
Warning
I will not train horses for trainers who will proceed to sell the horse to their customers for a higher price!
Hey go to chat room if you click on forum it shoud be on the bottom :D :D (All positive things)
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

KEOverheul wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:
Information

⊙ To inform you:
1% = 14 money

Warning
Hey go to chat room if you click on forum it shoud be on the bottom :D :D (All positive things)
I do not understand ?(I do not meen to offend you in a any way!)
KEOverheul
Visit My Farm

Post by KEOverheul »

Veterinarian wrote:
KEOverheul wrote: Hey go to chat room if you click on forum it shoud be on the bottom :D :D (All positive things)
I will explain in 10min I have do do somthing
KEOverheul
Visit My Farm

Post by KEOverheul »

Veterinarian wrote:
KEOverheul wrote: Hey go to chat room if you click on forum it shoud be on the bottom :D :D (All positive things)
I have an idea for your business BTW what county are you in
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:40 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:40 am