The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pinging

Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Arabianninja wrote:ping
I have some starts for you: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/82884

Let me know if you are interested in any of them.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Arabianninja
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabianninja »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Arabianninja wrote:ping
I have some starts for you: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/82884

Let me know if you are interested in any of them.

Hi yeah I would like these plz
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1788240
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1791405
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

What would a fair price be for you with these two?
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Arabianninja
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabianninja »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
What would a fair price be for you with these two?
Errm I not sure I not really good with prices :)
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Arabianninja wrote:Errm I not sure I not really good with prices :)
I know what I would normally charge, but I am not sure what you can afford. And as I am really wanting to help, I don't want to charge more than you can afford. But at the same time I spend a good chunk of money on these horses. How about I charge cost? I spent 5k on the mare of the first filly, and 2k on the second. So, 3.5k each??
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Arabianninja
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabianninja »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Arabianninja wrote:Errm I not sure I not really good with prices :)
I know what I would normally charge, but I am not sure what you can afford. And as I am really wanting to help, I don't want to charge more than you can afford. But at the same time I spend a good chunk of money on these horses. How about I charge cost? I spent 5k on the mare of the first filly, and 2k on the second. So, 3.5k each??
Yeah that fine with me money wise I do have 50k from my grinder doing local shows and selling some of my other foals and when you get the standardbreds I could pay more for them if that possible :D :D
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Arabianninja wrote:
Yeah that fine with me money wise I do have 50k from my grinder doing local shows and selling some of my other foals and when you get the standardbreds I could pay more for them if that possible :D :D
At this point I might actually charge less for them, I am having real trouble finding a good stallion. How about I charge 3.5k for the good one, and $800 for the second?
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Arabianninja
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabianninja »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Arabianninja wrote:
At this point I might actually charge less for them, I am having real trouble finding a good stallion. How about I charge 3.5k for the good one, and $800 for the second?
I know on the market there is only like 3 but they are all for somebody else who got sold them and they are giving them back to the original owner

You don't have to lower the price as you are using your time to help me :) ;)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:22 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:22 pm