The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

AC Glitch Horses

Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Re: AC Glitch Horses

Post by Thundermare »

Baranduin Brewster wrote:Great Idea

Here is a Turk who was a Palomino w/Stripe + Socks + Coronet

Horses Name

Not sure if I really want to age him up, I think his color now is absolutely stunning
My friend is selling me a Turkmene that looks exactly like that but the mane is whiter and she's solid black everywhere else
Carrie1347
Visit My Farm

Post by Carrie1347 »

Grabbed this mare up from the AC because of how funky she looked...

...only to have her change on me the next time I logged in.

Though she looks quite pretty now, I honestly really loved her "ugly" original look and was pretty disappointed when it changed on me. Oh well though, she's still a good mare nonetheless.
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Here's a fun one for you:

Strange sooty palomino on bottom? Plus the chestnut mane and tail. :lol: Based on the mane, she'll turn full chestnut eventually, but she sure is pretty right now.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Silverine wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Here's a fun one for you:

Strange sooty palomino on bottom? Plus the chestnut mane and tail. :lol: Based on the mane, she'll turn full chestnut eventually, but she sure is pretty right now.
You got that right! Glorious! I've had pangare-duns that look close to this color, but generally not this gold.

This glitches are sometimes better than the coats we actually CAN produce. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

BlackOak2 wrote: You got that right! Glorious! I've had pangare-duns that look close to this color, but generally not this gold.

This glitches are sometimes better than the coats we actually CAN produce. :mrgreen:
I'm considering just saving her so that I don't lose her coat. :mrgreen: It wouldn't look nearly as pretty without the mismatched mane and tail. Maybe we could get dye kits to dye the main and tail separately. :lol:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Silverine wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote: You got that right! Glorious! I've had pangare-duns that look close to this color, but generally not this gold.

I'm considering just saving her so that I don't lose her coat. :mrgreen: It wouldn't look nearly as pretty without the mismatched mane and tail. Maybe we could get dye kits to dye the main and tail separately. :lol:
:o
I think that could be a very real possibility! Attach it to cutting and braiding them. :D A wearable! :lol:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Check her out. I wish we could get silver blacks in this color (+tail). I've seen a few really dark silver browns that come close but nothing quite this dark. My guess is she's some sort of silver since NABs don't come in grey.

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Silverine wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Check her out. I wish we could get silver blacks in this color (+tail). I've seen a few really dark silver browns that come close but nothing quite this dark. My guess is she's some sort of silver since NABs don't come in grey.

That's one of my favorite combinations as well. Silver mane and tail (or white is better! :mrgreen: ) on a black body.

HorzeLover101 is trying for a psuedo-black with silver. We'll see if that one works out.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Eternity Awaits
Visit My Farm

Post by Eternity Awaits »

Silverine wrote:I thought it would be fun to create a topic to show off any glitched horses people happen to pick up from the AC.

I just picked up this glitch horse that is very cool. I don't have a place for it or I would keep it, but I thought of you all when i saw it. If you want it, just bid. I'll try not to age until someone does.

Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Eternity Awaits wrote: I just picked up this glitch horse that is very cool. I don't have a place for it or I would keep it, but I thought of you all when i saw it. If you want it, just bid. I'll try not to age until someone does.

Very pretty. If you want more luck with people bidding, you can try posting her on the for sale forum.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:31 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:31 am