The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

United Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club: Group Chat Place (BEING MOVED)

PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

United Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club: Group Chat Place (BEING MOVED)

Post by PeacefulOreo »

This topic is just for members of the United Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club to chat about various different things.

Members:

D.M Boarding - TB Breeding
PeacefulOreo (Other Accounts: Summer Ranch and Banditto) - Wild Horse Ridge Stables (WHR)
KYTrainer - Miracle Sunrise Farms
Rhorsegirl80 - Royal Victory Farm
walnut the hamster - Horse Hearts Rescue
FameDaLupa (other account: Wölfin) - Passion of Escapism
778catsdogshorses33 - Meadow Hill Stables
Thundering Hooves (Other account: Thundering Hooves2)
Kamichi Stables (Other Account: Madi10117) - Rising Stars Ranch

President:

PeacefulOreo (Other Accounts: Summer Ranch and Banditto) - Wild Horse Ridge Stables (WHR)

Interviewer:

Rhorsegirl80 - Royal Victory Farm

Rules:

1. Be respectful
2. Be responsible
3. Please do not use this as just a way to earn yourself money. The United Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club is for every member in it to be able to breed good racing Thoroughbreds and to share them (putting stallions up for stud, selling, and/or leasing) with the rest of the members. Sharing is basically contributing to the project.
4. Understand that if enough members want to (decided by voting), we will be able to change any rules, standards, and if necessary, to kick a member out. We will only kick a member out if that member is bullying/being mean (the rest of us will decide whether or not it is actual bullying/being mean), teasing someone in a mean way, lying, stealing (Ex: you're training someone's horse but you decide to not give the horse back and keep the horse for yourself, sell the horse to a different player, and/or rehome the horse), and/or being in this project just to earn money. If any of this is provable and if you've been given warnings before on the same issue, we will vote and decide from that vote.
5. Please do not share anything that is rude and/or inappropriate.
6. Please do not ask someone for their private/personal info. We don't need to know (and others don't need to know) your actual name, your home address, email/gmail, phone number, your birthdate, and/or the name of your school. Things like if you're in sports, places you've taken a vacation at, places you've visited, your favorites (like favorite movies, favorite books, favorite colors, etc.), and anything along those lines are okay. Our rules in dealing with this section, Section 6, are the same as the forum rules and chat room rules.
7. Just because you joined us doesn't mean that you have to be in this forever. If you feel that this isn't your thing, you may leave. If you leave but change your mind and want to join again, you are always allowed to rejoin (doesn't mean that if you were kicked out that you can rejoin instantly, that will need to be decided on with the rest of the members if you can rejoin if you had been kicked out, see Section 4 for rules of kicking players out).
8. We are allowed to refuse joining requests.
9. You will only be given 3 warnings before we will decide on if you need to be kicked out.

If you want to join us, feel free to ping Rhorsegirl80, our interviewer, for the form.

Last edited by PeacefulOreo on Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:41 am, edited 25 times in total.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: Partner Chat Place

Post by PeacefulOreo »

buzzy wrote:

D.M Boarding wrote:

I have managed to get Dreamwood13 to join our breeding project of the Thoroughbreds. Dreamwood13 has many fine Thoroughbreds and would be an awesome partner for all of us. I have also asked Rhorsegirl80 to see if she would like to join us as well.

Here's her requirements for Thoroughbreds: need to have at least 57k GP, 55 speed, 28 Strength and 30 Stamina to be of a good breeding stock
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
This topic is just for my partners (buzzy, D.M Boarding, Rhorsegirl80, and Arabianninja) and I to chat about various different things.
Wouldnt using a farm log in the farm log section be better? Ill erase my post after you see this
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

vallers wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
This topic is just for my partners (buzzy, D.M Boarding, Rhorsegirl80, and Arabianninja) and I to chat about various different things.
Wouldnt using a farm log in the farm log section be better? Ill erase my post after you see this
Okay
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

buzzy wrote:

D.M Boarding wrote:

Dreamwood13 wrote:

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:

Since we're all partners, should we name our Thoroughbred breeding project? If so, what should we name the project?
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
buzzy wrote:

D.M Boarding wrote:

I have managed to get Dreamwood13 to join our breeding project of the Thoroughbreds. Dreamwood13 has many fine Thoroughbreds and would be an awesome partner for all of us. I have also asked Rhorsegirl80 to see if she would like to join us as well.

Here's her requirements for Thoroughbreds: need to have at least 57k GP, 55 speed, 28 Strength and 30 Stamina to be of a good breeding stock
UPDATE: Rhorsegirl80 has also accepted my invitation to join us as well.
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

PeacefulOreo wrote:Name
D.M Boarding wrote:Name

Long time since I have been really active, but now I think I will strive to become more active. I have many great ideas that I would like to run by you since we are the founding members including DM. What if we recruited new members and had interested players have to fill out an application and we maybe interview them and take a look at their stock? Also, once we vote on a name, we could shorten it to something like HHH or whatever we choose for a name, and whatever stock is born they have they the initials of the team at the beginning of their name? And what if one of us makes a forum that has a list of all the registered horse to the association? Maybe also accept horses into the association that fit the requirements? Make it something like a registry? We could still have all of the members strive to breed the best Tb's, but give the public to have a chance to be part of our acclaimed association. Just ideas I am throwing out there!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

buzzy wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:Name
D.M Boarding wrote:Name

Long time since I have been really active, but now I think I will strive to become more active. I have many great ideas that I would like to run by you since we are the founding members including DM. What if we recruited new members and had interested players have to fill out an application and we maybe interview them and take a look at their stock? Also, once we vote on a name, we could shorten it to something like HHH or whatever we choose for a name, and whatever stock is born they have they the initials of the team at the beginning of their name? And what if one of us makes a forum that has a list of all the registered horse to the association? Maybe also accept horses into the association that fit the requirements? Make it something like a registry? We could still have all of the members strive to breed the best Tb's, but give the public to have a chance to be part of our acclaimed association. Just ideas I am throwing out there!
Dreamwood13 wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
I like those ideas! :D
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
buzzy wrote:

Dreamwood13 wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
Should we have a vote to see which ideas all of us like?
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

buzzy wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

Should we have a vote to see which ideas all of us like?
We should definitely vote on a name for the project. I think that should come first
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 am