The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Need a horse trainer partner!

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Need a horse trainer partner!

Post by Veterinarian »

Hi!
I am Veterinarian and I am rethinking of starting a training business and I would be more than happy to have a training partner. I am new to this training and training a horse fully takes me about 6 HWO years and a long time in real life to train. So this is the reason as to why I am searching for a partner in crime :lol: !

If you are interested please contact me! It does not have to be someone too experienced they can also be just like me!
Although I would appreciate it if they could start or continue with studying player training courses and also it would be really helpful if they could give me an email or if we could talk through the game's chat.

Please keep in mind that I am pretty serious about this business because this horses will not be ours to train for as long as we won't and since I adore this game please it would also be helpful if they could play this game in a time that we could both play in!

It is a serious business!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:02 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:02 am