The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

That Moment When...

PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: That Moment When...

Post by PeacefulOreo »

That moment when...

you are trying to type horse but accidentally type the letters in wrong in a typo and it says something that you didn't want it to say and it the word is ***** (I only pushed the * for this, I didn't type out the actual word) when you hit submit when you didn't realize the typo before you submit.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:That moment when...

you are trying to type horse but accidentally type the letters in wrong in a typo and it says something that you didn't want it to say and it the word is ***** (I only pushed the * for this, I didn't type out the actual word) when you hit submit when you didn't realize the typo before you submit.
Hahaha!!!
Been there! :D

Always reminds me of the auto-correct and the ... ahem... funny outcomes... from them. :mrgreen:

Cheers for safety protocols!
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

BlackOak2 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:That moment when...

Hahaha!!!
Been there! :D

Always reminds me of the auto-correct and the ... ahem... funny outcomes... from them. :mrgreen:

Cheers for safety protocols!
Yup! That was when and where I would've appreciated the auto-correct at that moment!
Tjigra
Visit My Farm

Post by Tjigra »

That moment when...
.. you try for several quest breeds at once, and end up with two successful foals born at the same turn, and of course the one that gets the quest is the easy breed you tried for the first time, and the one that has escaped you for ages is now created but not counted towards quest.

.. or you try to create a cross for a recipe and end up with totally wrong evaluations all the time. And then you finally get the evaluation where you want it to be, and the foal turns out a new breed instead of the cross you wanted (this is how I ended up with lots of Huculs..)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Tjigra wrote:That moment when...
.. you try for several quest breeds at once, and end up with two successful foals born at the same turn, and of course the one that gets the quest is the easy breed you tried for the first time, and the one that has escaped you for ages is now created but not counted towards quest.

.. or you try to create a cross for a recipe and end up with totally wrong evaluations all the time. And then you finally get the evaluation where you want it to be, and the foal turns out a new breed instead of the cross you wanted (this is how I ended up with lots of Huculs..)
Those moments that make you want to cry... :D :cry:
While still laughing...

It will be a great day when our admins apply the downgrade option for new breeds.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

how about when you forget how to train a horse and you post a thread advertising training ?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

vallers wrote:how about when you forget how to train a horse and you post a thread advertising training ?
That's pretty bad... and SO funny.

And that's exactly the reason I have a couple excel pages covering all these types of things... I think it's up to 12.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

BlackOak2 wrote:
vallers wrote:how about when you forget how to train a horse and you post a thread advertising training ?

And that's exactly the reason I have a couple excel pages covering all these types of things... I think it's up to 12.

oh it wasn't me, unfortunately i remember how to train.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

vallers wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

'unfortunately' :lol:

I could certainly say 'me too'.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

BlackOak2 wrote:
vallers wrote:

'unfortunately' :lol:

I could certainly say 'me too'.
my account is overrun with tbs
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:30 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:30 pm