The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ℳℐ Horse Training ~ *Open*

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Training ~ *Closed till further notice*

Post by Veterinarian »

Since for some reason I did not get any notifications on my training forum I would really appreciate it, once I open my training forum (get a premium account), for players to resend their messages for training again.
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Training ~ *Closed till further notice*

Post by Training Services »

Veterinarian wrote:Since for some reason I did not get any notifications on my training forum I would really appreciate it, once I open my training forum (get a premium account), for players to resend their messages for training again.
hi?
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: ℳℐ Horse Training ~ *Will soon open*

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Veterinarian wrote:Hi?

When you open, would you be able to train several of my horse for me?
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Veterinarian wrote:
Welcome to ℳℐ Moonlight's Secret Training

All about my training services

Public Training
▪All stats once the horse is done will be at least 99.3%
▪Max HWO years, 3 years (usually 2 years 9 months)
▪Pictures taken every year (unless stated otherwise)
▪Weight will be kept the same (unless stated otherwise)
▪Temperament will be kept the same ( read the notes below)
▪Conformation stats will be given ( read the notes below)
▪Real life time will be 2- 4 days (depending on the time that the offer was accepted, if I am going away and how busy my life is)
▪The Price will be 25k
Notes:
1st, Please note that some weekends I will be closed since I will be going on small vacations. Also note that in August I will be going away for 2 weeks
2nd, Temperament on some horse can be changed while on others can't, if your horse has been born bombproof then it most likely will not change.
3rd, I will only be able to give you conformation stats only when I have a Premium account
❁ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ❁
Private Training
:
▪Temperament will be kept the same ( read the notes above)
▪Conformation stats will be given ( read the notes above
▪Real life time will be 2- 4 days (depending on the time that the offer was accepted, if I am going away and how busy my life is)

Extra
▪The price will be 20k per horse (with an exception of Rhorsegirl80)
▪You will always have a slot
▪I will be able to give you that percentages on how good you horse will compete in their three best disciplines, I can give you the percentages according to their Breeder's Report, their conformation and their overall performance on the three best disciplines for your horse ( please read the notes below)
▪I can also give you the percentage of a discipline of your choice
Notes:
▪The percentages that I am going to give you will only be made according to their Breeder's report and their conformation. I just want to clarify that if your horse does not compete well in a competition that I have told that they should excel in please keep in mind that there are other factors that may have caused this. For example:

• their weight (the horse should be the weight that matches the competition, never fat or really fat)

• their temperament (the horse should be the correct temperament of the discipline in order to compete better)

• the level (the disciplines tha I am going to give you are the ones that your horse should do better but that does not meen that your horse will do amazing since some horse are not good at competing)

▪The horses that he/she will compete against (let's face it if your horse competes against a horse that is better at the discipline than him/her, or hold a world record then you will have a high chance of losing)

▪The number of the participants ( if your horse will enter a competition with 1 or 2 participants he/she will definitely win the first, the second or the third place. However, if the horse enters a competition with many participants then the chance of winning will decrease)

Private clients:
▪Rhorsegirl80 (15k per horse)
▪Walnut the hamster ?(will contact)
❁ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ❁
Please note that I will only be reserving two slots

In training
╔════════════╗
1st, Rhorsegirl80
2nd, Walnut the hamster
3rd, open
╚════════════╝
Waiting:
1st, Open
2nd, Open
Am I your private client? Walnut the hamster is my private client too :D I would love to reserve a horse.
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Veterinarian wrote:

Public Training
▪The Price will be 25k
Notes:
1st, Please note that some weekends I will be closed since I will be going on small vacations. Also note that in August I will be going away for 2 weeks
2nd, Temperament on some horse can be changed while on others can't, if your horse has been born bombproof then it most likely will not change.
3rd, I will only be able to give you conformation stats only when I have a Premium account
❁ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ❁
Private Training
:

Extra
▪I will be able to give you that percentages on how good you horse will compete in their three best disciplines, I can give you the percentages according to their Breeder's Report, their conformation and their overall performance on the three best disciplines for your horse ( please read the notes below)
Notes:
▪The percentages that I am going to give you will only be made according to their Breeder's report and their conformation. I just want to clarify that if your horse does not compete well in a competition that I have told that they should excel in please keep in mind that there are other factors that may have caused this. For example:

• their weight (the horse should be the weight that matches the competition, never fat or really fat)

• their temperament (the horse should be the correct temperament of the discipline in order to compete better)

• the level (the disciplines tha I am going to give you are the ones that your horse should do better but that does not meen that your horse will do amazing since some horse are not good at competing)

▪The horses that he/she will compete against (let's face it if your horse competes against a horse that is better at the discipline than him/her, or hold a world record then you will have a high chance of losing)

▪The number of the participants ( if your horse will enter a competition with 1 or 2 participants he/she will definitely win the first, the second or the third place. However, if the horse enters a competition with many participants then the chance of winning will decrease)

Private clients:
❁ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ❁

In training
╔════════════╗
1st, Rhorsegirl80
2nd, Walnut the hamster
3rd, open
╚════════════╝
Waiting:
1st, Open
2nd, Open
Am I your private client? Walnut the hamster is my private client too :D I would love to reserve a horse.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Training Services wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:

Public Training
▪The Price will be 25k
Notes:
❁ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ❁
Private Training
:

Extra
Notes:

Private clients:
❁ ════ ❃•❃ ════ ❁

In training
╔════════════╗
1st, Rhorsegirl80
2nd, Walnut the hamster
3rd, open
╚════════════╝
Waiting:
1st, Open
2nd, Open
I don't think it is necessary to post the exact same message twice. Please do not spam the forums! Please and thank you! :D

Also, sorry for getting a bit off topic, Veterinarian!
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:Hi?

When you open, would you be able to train several of my horse for me?
Sure! How many horses are we talking about?
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Training Services wrote:ping
You have reserved a slot for one horse and no I am not your private trainer, I have talked to you about this :D !
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Veterinarian wrote:
Training Services wrote:ping
You have reserved a slot for one horse and no I am not your private trainer, I have talked to you about this :D !
Okay. Sorry!
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Training ~ Veterinarian

Veterinarian wrote:Ping me with this please!
I would like to reserve two spots. Could you please tell me the horses best discipline?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:10 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:10 pm