The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ℳℐ Horse Training ~ *Open*

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Training ~ *Open*

Post by Veterinarian »

907rodeo wrote:ping
Whenever you are ready you can put him up for offers!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Veterinarian wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
Oops, one moment. Thanks for noticing!
No problem!
When you're able to, would you be able to train this colt?: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1949628

The usual high strung temperament if possible, moderately thin weight, etc. He may be my entry for the Belmont Stakes that are on June 7th. I would like to have the colt back on June 3rd at the latest and the training to take under 3 game years. Thanks!
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: No problem!
When you're able to, would you be able to train this colt?: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1949628

The usual high strung temperament if possible, moderately thin weight, etc. He may be my entry for the Belmont Stakes that are on June 7th. I would like to have the colt back on June 3rd at the latest and the training to take under 3 game years. Thanks!
Tomorrow I will be 100% ready to take your horse. I can also try to train him today I am just afraid that I am going to take longer in real days. You can tell me if you want me to train him now!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Veterinarian wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

Tomorrow I will be 100% ready to take your horse. I can also try to train him today I am just afraid that I am going to take longer in real days. You can tell me if you want me to train him now!
That would be nice! Like I said, I need him back at the latest of June 3rd. We still have this week and next week of May yet. So, no rush! I can send him to you now. That would be really nice if you are able to get him today or tomorrow! :D
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: Tomorrow I will be 100% ready to take your horse. I can also try to train him today I am just afraid that I am going to take longer in real days. You can tell me if you want me to train him now!
That would be nice! Like I said, I need him back at the latest of June 3rd. We still have this week and next week of May yet. So, no rush! I can send him to you now. That would be really nice if you are able to get him today or tomorrow! :D
I can get him now! I should be done with him tomorrow or the day after max!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Veterinarian wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
Okay, I'll go get him up! Thanks! :D
Summer Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Summer Ranch »

Veterinarian wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1949628
907rodeo
Visit My Farm

Post by 907rodeo »

Veterinarian wrote:
Whenever you are ready you can put him up for offers!
is it possible to make him a barrel horse?
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

907rodeo wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: Whenever you are ready you can put him up for offers!
is it possible to make him a barrel horse?
Nope!
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Your horse is ready!
If you keep feeding him feeds that are high on sugar without fiber he will soon be a spirited. After his temperament reaches spirited feed him only protein! Do not feed him sugar or fiber! I did not want to take more turns, age your horse and do it myself!

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:14 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:14 pm