The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Royal Meadows Ranch Training (ONLY PRIVATE CLIENT TRAINING, CLOSED TO PUBLIC)

Shadow_Hills
Visit My Farm

Re: Royal Meadows Ranch Training (OPEN)

Post by Shadow_Hills »

walnut the hamster wrote:
Shadow_Hills wrote:ping
Can you train http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2050307 ?
Yup, I'll get you in my wait list!
Shadow_Hills
Visit My Farm

Post by Shadow_Hills »

D.M Boarding wrote:
Shadow_Hills wrote:training?
Horse's Link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2043682
What Training Option do you want?: Full Train
Do you want anything additional?:
Feed - Yellow Corn
Best Discipline

Do you want any tack on your horse?: Nope :)
Pasture, Barn, or no preference?: Pasture
Authorized Pick Up Accounts: D.M Boarding, D.M Competing, D.M Training, Train :D
I'll get your horses in my wait list and ping you when I'm ready for them
Shadow_Hills
Visit My Farm

Post by Shadow_Hills »

MaestroEventing wrote:i have seen i am on your currently open spots so are you ready to take my horse :) thanks
Yes, can you get the horse up for offers?
MaestroEventing
Visit My Farm

Post by MaestroEventing »

Shadow_Hills wrote:
MaestroEventing wrote:i have seen i am on your currently open spots so are you ready to take my horse :) thanks
He is up now but he is being sold from my side account,Golden Horse Ranch and his name is Rain-Eye of the Storm
Shadow_Hills
Visit My Farm

Post by Shadow_Hills »

MaestroEventing wrote:
Shadow_Hills wrote:
He is up now but he is being sold from my side account,Golden Horse Ranch and his name is Rain-Eye of the Storm
I have finished the training of http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2044782. The total cost is $17,100.

Is there anything I should do to improve my training services? Would you recommend me as a trainer to others? Please post at this forum and tell others what you think!: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=18396
Arabian Project
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabian Project »

Shadow_Hills wrote:18k ($18,000) per 1 horse (players who have been playing for under 3 months will only have to pay $9,000 per 1 horse) to be fully trained (fully trained meaning at least 99.2% in every stat).

Rules

1. You have 5 days (real world days) to pick up your horse after I notify you or I will either sell, keep, or rehome the horse UNLESS you are busy with real world life events (like vacation, school field trip, sports, etc.) and have told me ahead of time (I would like you to notify me at least two days ahead and by posting a reply on here). This is so I can continue with the training list. Please do not lie to me about this.
2. Please do not be rude and/or impatient. If you are rude/mean to me, I will ignore you and I will not train for you.
3. You can ask me to train up to 2 horses at a time for you but no more than at a time (I can only train 2 horses at a time right now)
4. I will not train any horse that is 9 years old and/or older. This is to prevent the horse from passing away.
5. I will only take 2 private clients for now (walnut the hamster and PeacefulOreo). Until I say that I can have another private client, please do not ask/beg me.
6. Please only post training related posts. If you need to ask me about something completely different, please ping me on a different forum/topic. (If I ask you to post somewhere else and you ignore me the 1st time, you will only be given 1 warning and if you ignore that warning, I will ignore you and I will not train for you for I consider this as rude behavior)
7. My training services are a privilege to other players, not a right that they can tell me to train a horse and that I have to do it. I have the right to say no to training anyone's horse(s). If I feel that it is necessary, I will either put a temporary ban (temporary ban meaning that a player cannot use my services for a certain amount of time) or a normal ban (normal ban meaning that a player cannot use my services at all. This will happen after the temporary ban if I feel it's necessary).
8. I will only send warnings if a player is being unnecessarily unfair, unnecessary greediness, lying, being rude, bullying a player, being impatient, stealing other players' horses when they're supposed to be returned to the original owner (this includes keeping the horse for yourself, rehoming the horse, and/or selling the horse to someone who isn't the original owner when you're supposed to train, board, champ, and/or age the horse), impatient, and/or unkind to anyone
9. I will give you 1 warning before a temporary ban and 1 warning before a normal ban. If you do not take heed of the warning, I will put the temporary ban or normal ban into action.
10. I will only do what you want me to do with the horse. I will not keep, sell, age more than what is necessary to complete your training request, put up for stud, breed, and/or rehome any horses that other players are sending to me to be trained without the owner's direct permission. I will only keep, sell, age more than what is necessary to complete your training request, put up for stud, breed, and/or rehome any horses that are not picked up within the 5 day time limit (See Rule 1 about the time limit).
11. Only the account usernames that are listed in the Training Request Form, Authorized Pick Up Accounts, will be allowed to take the horse from either this account or my side (Royal Star) unless otherwise told by the horse's owner directly.

My Training Skills

10.00% Basic Training Bonus - Bonus applied to any stat while training
-40.00% Training Intensity Reduction - Reduces how much energy your horse uses during training
12.50% Speed Training Bonus - Bonus when training speed stat
17.50% Strength Training Bonus - Bonus when training strength stat
24.00% Stamina Training Bonus - Bonus when training stamina stat
17.50% Movement Training Bonus - Bonus when training movement stat
15.00% Balance Training Bonus - Bonus when training balance stat
12.50% Intelligence Training Bonus - Bonus when training intelligence stat
12.50% Agility Training Bonus - Bonus when training agility stat
15.00% Tempo Training Bonus - Bonus when training tempo stat.

It will take me anywhere from 3 to 4 years (the time it takes for me to train a horse will become less as I take more training courses) in horse game time to train a horse fully and 1 to 4 days of real life time (depends on how busy I am in the real world, could be longer if I'm really busy in real life).

These will get better as I continue to take more training skills. Please note that the training price will eventually go higher as my skills are a lot better.

Private Client Discounts:

1. Only pay 10k per 1 horse, 10th horse that they have me train is 25% off ($7,500). Once every 2 weeks, they may get 2 horses trained at a time for only 50% off the original price ($5,000).
2. Photos every 6 months is half off, only $100
3. Temperament change will be free
4. Can skip line if there is a time limit and/or have 4 horses at a time that are needing to be trained

Additional:

Photos every 6 months: additional $200 to price
Weight Control: will be charged more $, your horse will age a bit more depending on weight. If you do not specify the weight, I will choose between moderately thin weight or moderate weight.
Temperament (I make no promises that a bombproof horse's temperament will change): will be charged more $. If you do not specify a certain temperament, I will just feed the horse(s) yellow corn, my standard horse in training feed.
Best Discipline: I will tell you what competition your horse could potentially be really good in (this will be based off of build, breeders report, and if in notes, conformation)

Options:

Normal Full Training: the horse is fully trained, of at least 99.2%, for $17k ($17,000).
Half Training: the horse will be trained up to at least 50%, no more than 60%, in all stats for $8.5k ($8,500)
Finish Training: if the horse has already been partly trained, I will finish the training (must have at least 1 stat trained up to at least 5% to be counted as partly trained). The price may vary depending on how much the horse is already trained and how long it takes me to finish the training
Customized Training: I will fully train the horse in a certain few stats (Example: full training focused in only speed, strength, and stamina). There will be a few stats that may be trained up as well besides just the ones you request. Price will be also vary depending on what stats are requested.

Tack (Optional, image below tack name, and 1st come, 1st serve):
Halters:

1. 15 Green Rope Halters:
2. 10 Teal Leather Halters with silver buckles
3. 5 White Leather Halters with silver buckles
4. 1 Purple Leather Halter with silver buckles
5. 9 Orange Leather Halters with gold buckles
6. 12 Cream Leather Halters with gold buckles
7. 9 Black Leather Halters with gold buckles
8. 12 Yellow Rope Halters
9. 9 White Rope Halters
10. 8 Black Rope Halters
11. 10 Purple Leather Halters with silver buckles
12. 8 Yellow Leather Halters with gold buckles
13. 9 Black Leather Halters with silver buckles
14. 11 Magenta Rope Halters
15. 10 Cream Leather Halters with silver buckles
16. 10 Cream Rope Halters
17. 12 Green Leather Halters with gold buckles

Bridles:

1. 11 White Western Bridles
2. 9 Tan Western Bridles
3. 8 Mahogany Western Bridles
4. 1 Padded Walnut English U Bridle
5. 15 Padded Black English Bridles
6. 9 Padded Tan English Bridles
7. 11 Black Western Bridles
8. 18 Natural Western Bridles
9. White Western Bridles
10. 16 White English Bridles
11. 10 Walnut English Bridles

Polo Wraps:

1. 9 Yellow Polo Wraps
2. 1 White Polo Wraps
3. 9 Orange Polo Wraps
4. 11 Magenta Polo Wraps
5. 5 Blue Polo Wraps
6. 8 Black Polo Wraps
7. 10 Pink and Grey Polo Wraps
8. 7 Teal Polo Wraps
9. 9 Green Polo Wraps
10. 8 Cream Polo Wraps

Saddle Pads:

1. 8 White English Saddle Pads
2. 10 Tan, Teal, Pink Navajo Western Saddle Pads
3. 11 Simple Teal Navajo Western Saddle Pads
4. 12 Brown, Tan, Orange Navajo Western Saddle Pads
5. 1 Grey and Pink English Saddle Pad
6. 26 Purple English Saddle Pads
7. 3 Teal, Lilac, Purple Navajo Western Saddle Pads
8. 8 Simple White Navajo Western Saddle Pads
9. 18 Teal English Saddle Pads
10. 12 Green English Saddle Pads
11. 13 Cream English Saddle Pads
12. 21 Black English Saddle Pads

Saddles:

1. 16 Walnut and Teal Western Saddles
2. 7 Mahogany and Lime Western Saddles
3. 9 Natural English Saddles
4. 1 Walnut English Saddle
5. 9 Hazelnut English Saddles
6. 8 Black and Hazelnut Western Saddles

Coolers and Flysheets:

1. 13 White Premium Coolers
2. 10 Burgundy Premium Coolers
3. 12 Grey and Black Flysheets
4. 14 Blue Coolers
5. 11 Black Coolers
6. 5 Hunter Green Coolers
7. 11 Premium Black Coolers
8. 13 Premium Lime Coolers
9. 12 Grey and Blue Flysheets

Ear Bonnets:

1. 13 Pink and Grey Ear Bonnets
2. 28 Hornacorns

I will be buying more tack items eventually.

PeacefulOreo's preferences of Tack (If any are used):

Halter: White Leather Halters with gold buckles
Bridle: Black English Bridle
Polo Wraps: white
Cooler / Flysheet: white premium cooler
Saddle: Walnut English Saddle
Saddle pad: White English Saddle Pad

Important Note: PeacefulOreo does not wish anyone to copy the exact same cooler, halter, and polo wrap outfit.

Barn and Pasture:

Barn: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/109410 Your horse will have a pile of hay to nibble on, enjoy a light breeze from the barred window, and have some water to enjoy.
Pasture: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/105266 Your horse will be able to run free, graze on lush grass, and have some water to enjoy. (all horses under 6 months old will be put in the pasture until they are at least 6 months of age)

Currently Open Spots:
Spot 1: MaestroEventing (1 horse)
Spot 2: D.M Boarding (2 horses)

Waiting List:
Spot 1: walnut the hamster (1 horse)
Spot 2: open
Spot 3: open
Spot 4: open
Spot 5: open
Spot 6: open
Spot 7: open
Spot 8: open
Spot 9: open
Spot 10: open

Training Request Form:

Horse's Link:
What Training Option do you want?:
Do you want anything additional? (must be under the Additional list above or I will ignore this part):
Do you want any tack on your horse?:
Pasture, Barn, or no preference? (any horse under 2 years old will be in a pasture to begin with):
Authorized Pick Up Accounts:

Private Client(s):

1. walnut the hamster
2. PeacefulOreo (Side: Summer Ranch)
3. not available yet
4. not available yet

Players who I have trained horses for:

walnut the hamster (2 horses)
PeacefulOreo (2 horses)
Training Services (1 horse)
D.M Boarding (2 horses)
Thundering Hooves (4 horses)
Royal Meadows Ranch Training Reputation Forum

Temporary Ban Player List:

Normal Ban Player List:

Horses I've trained and/or currently training

(Started training at newborn at poor weight, even-tempered. Started July 2nd, 2019 around 3:00pm and finished July 3rd, 2019.)

Derpy Fire

(Start training at newborn on July, 3rd, 2019 and finished training: 3 years and 4.5 months on July 4th, 2019)

(Started training at 1.5 months old on July 5th, 2019 and finished training on July 7th, 2019 at the age of 3 years and 4 months)

Expression

(Started training at 0.5 months old on July 7th, 2019 and finished training at 3 years and 2.5 months old on July 8th, 2019)

If you would like to donate $ and/or buy PT (Pony Tokens) for me to help me buy better tack, buildings, decoration, and/or pastures, feel free to post below. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, and/or suggestions, feel free to ping me or post below!

Horse's Link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2060010
What Training Option do you want?: full
Do you want anything additional? (must be under the Additional list above or I will ignore this part): best disclipine
Do you want any tack on your horse?: yes
Pasture, Barn, or no preference? (any horse under 2 years old will be in a pasture to begin with): barn
Shadow_Hills
Visit My Farm

Post by Shadow_Hills »

Arabian Project wrote:Horse's Link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2060010
Do you want anything additional? (must be under the Additional list above or I will ignore this part): best disclipine
Pasture, Barn, or no preference? (any horse under 2 years old will be in a pasture to begin with): barn

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THE ENTIRE 1ST POST

I'm closing for a bit after finishing the orders of the other players so I can work on training and selling grinders
Arabian Project
Visit My Farm

Shadow_Hills wrote:
Arabian Project wrote:Horse's Link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2060010

I'm closing for a bit after finishing the orders of the other players so I can work on training and selling grinders
Oh..Okay....sorry!
Shadow_Hills
Visit My Farm

Post by Shadow_Hills »

Arabian Project wrote:
Shadow_Hills wrote:

Oh..Okay....sorry!
I might train for my private clients for a while until I can get a decent amount of grinders trained and sold since my only huge income of money is through training. I need to get some grinders sold since I'm kind of getting really low on money.
Arabian Project
Visit My Farm

Shadow_Hills wrote:
Arabian Project wrote:
Oh..Okay....sorry!
I might train for my private clients for a while until I can get a decent amount of grinders trained and sold since my only huge income of money is through training. I need to get some grinders sold since I'm kind of getting really low on money.
Okay Sorry for being such a bother! Have a nice day!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:50 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:50 am