The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ThoroughbredFinest questions page and boarding.

16fang76ok
Visit My Farm

ThoroughbredFinest questions page and boarding.

Post by 16fang76ok »

Thoroughbred Finest page
I have two accounts.
1. ThoroughbredFinest
2. Secondary ThoroughbredFinest / 16fang76ok

ThoroughbredFinest is strictly a private racing and breeding farm. Where I strive to make the best racing and breeding horses horse world has seen!
ThoroughbredFinest secondary is a account for mainly breeding and some racing. I will be making business deals for both accounts on this account and can only be contacted on this one. This account also includes boarding, here are the details for boarding.

Boarding details
1. I can only have a minimum of horses at a time.
2. Boarding includes food, tack, and care
3. Please include what you want your horses to have at my farm. ( food and tack etc. )
4. Please note that your horse may die on my account but I will notify you when he horse reaches the age of 15-18
5. Tell me if you want your horse kept in barn or pasture.( include each food and percentage for horse when put in barn as well )
6. Boarding cost per month is around 600-800 dollars, depending on needs.
7.boarding position lasts for a month if you would like to keep them for the next month notify me again your place will go on the list again. ( If there is room )
8. If they are expecting a foal when I receive them please tell me what food for foal and It will be an extra 300-400 dollars. If the mare is pregnant you will also take up another opening.
If you have any questions, notify me about the deal, or interested in boarding. Contact me I will be happy to help. Thanks! :D

Boarding openings

1. none
2. none
3. none
4. none
5. none
6. none
7. none
8. none
9. none
10. none
11. none