The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Need training but super broke. What should I do?

Red Cheetah
Visit My Farm

Re: Need training but super broke. What should I do?

Post by Red Cheetah »

jsrules wrote:done i will put back in offers offer me $1
Thanks so much!
jsrules
Visit My Farm

Post by jsrules »

back in market now
Oaklodge Racing
Where Dreams Become Reality!

jsrules
Visit My Farm

Post by jsrules »

My Pleasure glad i could help get ya started quicker in game
Oaklodge Racing
Where Dreams Become Reality!

Ladybug JR
Visit My Farm

Post by Ladybug JR »

conletra83 wrote:Hey, there's a couple of horses I need trained but I only have ten thousand dollars. It costs money to have others train them, so what should I do? Please help :?
Well, I train for free, but i’m Not a fast trainer
Ladybug JR
Visit My Farm

Post by Ladybug JR »

conletra83 wrote:Hey, there's a couple of horses I need trained but I only have ten thousand dollars. It costs money to have others train them, so what should I do? Please help :?
Red Cheetah
Visit My Farm

Post by Red Cheetah »

Ladybug JR wrote:
That's fine! I'm not in a rush.
Ladybug JR
Visit My Farm

Post by Ladybug JR »

conletra83 wrote:
Ladybug JR wrote: Well, I train for free, but i’m Not a fast trainer
That's fine! I'm not in a rush.
So does that mean you want me to train? If so, please set the horses you want me to train up for private sale and link them.
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Training Services »

Hazel wrote:
I had the same problem! Couldn't afford a grinder, so I invested in a few basic training courses and started training one of my own lads. The nice thing about training is that it doesn't take much time out of your day, especially in the beginning when the horse has little stamina, so you're left with plenty of time for mowing and entering local shows.

The lad I've been training is now doing well in level 9 local shows, so in terms of money, training him myself definitely paid off. It did take a while to get there tho, since I haven't invested heavily in training courses. But over his lifetime, he'll earn a good bit of money with this training.
If you ever need training, I can do it for you...Cheap! :D :D :D
Red Cheetah
Visit My Farm

Post by Red Cheetah »

Training Services wrote:
Hazel wrote:
I had the same problem! Couldn't afford a grinder, so I invested in a few basic training courses and started training one of my own lads. The nice thing about training is that it doesn't take much time out of your day, especially in the beginning when the horse has little stamina, so you're left with plenty of time for mowing and entering local shows.

The lad I've been training is now doing well in level 9 local shows, so in terms of money, training him myself definitely paid off. It did take a while to get there tho, since I haven't invested heavily in training courses. But over his lifetime, he'll earn a good bit of money with this training.
If you ever need training, I can do it for you...Cheap! :D :D :D
Sure! How much would it be to train this horse? http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1936912
Red Cheetah
Visit My Farm

Post by Red Cheetah »

Ladybug JR wrote:
conletra83 wrote: That's fine! I'm not in a rush.
So does that mean you want me to train? If so, please set the horses you want me to train up for private sale and link them.
Can you train this one? http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1945739
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:56 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:56 pm