The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Private trainer closed

Showtym
Visit My Farm

Private trainer closed

Post by Showtym »

Hello
I am in need of a private trainer.
My expectations are,
The horses have to be trained in under 4 hwo years.
They have to be 91% trained in every stat
You will need to find out what discipline the horse is good at.
You will need to do confos and get the right weight for the discipline they are good at.
You need to be reliable to do at least 4 a month for about 3 months.

PRICE BY NEGOTIATION

If you can do all this fill out the form below
username
How much you will do 4 horses for
How fast you will do it
2 horses you have trained
Why you are reliable.

Thanks
Arabmania
Last edited by Showtym on Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

Re: Private trainer needed

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Arabmania wrote:Hello
My expectations are,
You will need to do confos and get the right weight for the discipline they are good at.

PRICE BY NEGOTIATION

username
How fast you will do it
Why you are reliable.

Thanks
Arabmania
I am able to train horses to 91% in each stat in under 4 HWO years for sure. Most of mine are trained to 98% in or under 4yrs. However, I cannot do confos since I am not premium. Basically what I am saying is that I could only offer you my training services the rest is not something I can do at the moment since I work two jobs. But here's my application filled out in case you ever want to consider me:

Username: HallOfFame 2
How much you will do 4 horses for: Price is negotiable
How fast you will do it: It can take me 1-3 days (usually less than 1 and up to 2),in HWO years I train to 98-99% by 3yrs 11m or under
2 horses you have trained:
HOF ~ Grand Glow

HOF ~ My Bliss

Why you are reliable: I do the best I can to please my clients by trying to adjust the horses to the desired weight, temperament, and training status. I prefer to work for only one person at the time so that I can perfect my training and work alongside the and have a loyal, personal connection with them.

Side Note: I am not premium but I do own all the Player Bonuses

~ HOF 2
Showtym
Visit My Farm

Post by Showtym »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
Arabmania wrote:Hello
My expectations are,

PRICE BY NEGOTIATION

username
How fast you will do it
Why you are reliable.

Thanks
Arabmania
I am able to train horses to 91% in each stat in under 4 HWO years for sure. Most of mine are trained to 98% in or under 4yrs. However, I cannot do confos since I am not premium. Basically what I am saying is that I could only offer you my training services the rest is not something I can do at the moment since I work two jobs. But here's my application filled out in case you ever want to consider me:

How fast you will do it: It can take me 1-3 days (usually less than 1 and up to 2),in HWO years I train to 98-99% by 3yrs 11m or under
HOF ~ Grand Glow

HOF ~ My Bliss

Why you are reliable: I do the best I can to please my clients by trying to adjust the horses to the desired weight, temperament, and training status. I prefer to work for only one person at the time so that I can perfect my training and work alongside the and have a loyal, personal connection with them.

~ HOF 2
Hello
I will consider. If no one else applys then you will be chosen. Sory for my ignorance but is not being able to do confos the only thing you cant do?
Thanks
Arabmania
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

Arabmania wrote:Training Ping
username: RoyalCrownAcres and

How much you will do 4 horses for: 40k (10k each)(willing to lower If agreement continues past the 3 months)

How fast you will do it:1-3 real life days. Most likely 1 or 2

2 horses you have trained: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/96639
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1905367
( most of these horses are on my other account and are proven show horses. The one horse on Oaksnfieldsfarm account is one of my homebred horses that i trained and sold)

Why you are reliable: I have had a public training open multiple times and have trained for many players. I try to be fast and cater to the clients needs as much as possible. I can do weight adjustments, temperament adjustments (not if bombproof), competition aptitude, and pictures every 6 months. I should be getting premium here soon (I’m 93 PT away) and will be able to do confos. I can train in 2-3 game years and can log when training has started and finished. I am still working on training courses but here are my current bonuses.

10.00%Basic Training Bonus.
-40.00%Training Intensity Reduction
.12.50%Agility Training Bonus
3.00%Balance Training Bonus
7.50%Intelligence Training Bonus
28.00%Movement Training Bonus
.20.00%Speed Training Bonus
36.00%Stamina Training Bonus
7.50%Strength Training Bonus
.4.50%Tempo Training Bonus

I train all stats to at least 95% and most get up to 98-99%. I hope you will consider my services and want to thank you for giving me an opportunity to offer them!
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Arabmania wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote:

HOF ~ Grand Glow

HOF ~ My Bliss

~ HOF 2
Hello
I will consider. If no one else applys then you will be chosen. Sory for my ignorance but is not being able to do confos the only thing you cant do?
Thanks
Arabmania
In order to do confos I would need to be premium. But I could ask some of my premium friends to do them for me if that's what you are saying. I also am not fully knowledgeable about discipline and weight specifics with breeds other than the Arabian and Thoroughbred horse. I am still new here but have experience with many players and training horses.

Also, my training stats and player bonuses can be found on my page. I forgot to add that.

~ HOF 2
Showtym
Visit My Farm

Post by Showtym »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
Arabmania wrote: Hello
Thanks
Arabmania
In order to do confos I would need to be premium. But I could ask some of my premium friends to do them for me if that's what you are saying. I also am not fully knowledgeable about discipline and weight specifics with breeds other than the Arabian and Thoroughbred horse. I am still new here but have experience with many players and training horses.

Also, my training stats and player bonuses can be found on my page. I forgot to add that.

~ HOF 2
Royalcrown acres has more of what i need so i will take thier offer but i will keep you as a backup. Thanks very much for your offor though. I will keep you in mind for later.
Showtym
Visit My Farm

Post by Showtym »

RoyalCrownAcres wrote:
Arabmania wrote:Training Ping
username: RoyalCrownAcres and

How much you will do 4 horses for: 40k (10k each)(willing to lower If agreement continues past the 3 months)

( most of these horses are on my other account and are proven show horses. The one horse on Oaksnfieldsfarm account is one of my homebred horses that i trained and sold)

Why you are reliable: I have had a public training open multiple times and have trained for many players. I try to be fast and cater to the clients needs as much as possible. I can do weight adjustments, temperament adjustments (not if bombproof), competition aptitude, and pictures every 6 months. I should be getting premium here soon (I’m 93 PT away) and will be able to do confos. I can train in 2-3 game years and can log when training has started and finished. I am still working on training courses but here are my current bonuses.

I train all stats to at least 95% and most get up to 98-99%. I hope you will consider my services and want to thank you for giving me an opportunity to offer them!
This sounds great, when you are ready to begin you can!
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Arabmania wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote:

~ HOF 2
Royalcrown acres has more of what i need so i will take thier offer but i will keep you as a backup. Thanks very much for your offor though. I will keep you in mind for later.
Sounds good to me. I do have another client that I put on hold since I had an offer placed on you first. So I can be on backup but I may be booked for a bit.

~ HOF 2
Showtym
Visit My Farm

Post by Showtym »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
Arabmania wrote: Royalcrown acres has more of what i need so i will take thier offer but i will keep you as a backup. Thanks very much for your offor though. I will keep you in mind for later.
Sounds good to me. I do have another client that I put on hold since I had an offer placed on you first. So I can be on backup but I may be booked for a bit.

~ HOF 2
Ok thanks
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

Arabmania wrote:
RoyalCrownAcres wrote: username: RoyalCrownAcres and

This sounds great, when you are ready to begin you can!

Awesome! Thanks for choosing me! Just link me the horses, put them up for private sale and I will offer! (I think you can only do 2 private sales at a time)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:32 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:32 pm