The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Trainer Needed

HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

Re: Trainer Needed

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

LoveLand Farms wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote:
:) I will start on them now
~ HOF 2
I'm amazed at how much you've done already! Wow.
Your horses will be ready tomorrow morning. I have them both up for offers (for $15k/horse) and they were trained to 98.1%+ in all stats by 3yr 11m. I should have them done by 4yr 1-2m depending on the horse. I did have trouble however managing their weight to moderate, since whenever I changed the feed they lost energy randomly.

~ HOF 2

Filly

Colt
LoveLand Farms
Visit My Farm

Post by LoveLand Farms »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
LoveLand Farms wrote: I'm amazed at how much you've done already! Wow.
Your horses will be ready tomorrow morning. I have them both up for offers (for $15k/horse) and they were trained to 98.1%+ in all stats by 3yr 11m. I should have them done by 4yr 1-2m depending on the horse. I did have trouble however managing their weight to moderate, since whenever I changed the feed they lost energy randomly.

~ HOF 2
Wow, thank you so much! I've bid. Let me know when you are available to do some more. These are awesome!
It does seem hard to get the feed right doesn't it. I can't quite figure that out.
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

LoveLand Farms wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote:

~ HOF 2
Wow, thank you so much! I've bid. Let me know when you are available to do some more. These are awesome!
It does seem hard to get the feed right doesn't it. I can't quite figure that out.
Yes, it's very difficult because I put them in my small pasture and mowed it to 1% and gave them 100% weight gain and they still lost 50% energy. Then after I used a turn the grazing would go up to 35% which was insane. LOL

I currently have two of my own to train right now, but will for sure ping you. Or you can ping me whenever you want and I'll check my availability.

~ HOF 2
LoveLand Farms
Visit My Farm

Post by LoveLand Farms »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
LoveLand Farms wrote:

~ HOF 2
I have two ready and waiting and i'll do $20,000 on these ones because they are more worth it. Just let me know.
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

LoveLand Farms wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote:
I have two ready and waiting and i'll do $20,000 on these ones because they are more worth it. Just let me know.
Okay sounds good, I am just finishing my two TB's but you can put them up for offers. I can pick them up tonight after my shift.

~ HOF 2
LoveLand Farms
Visit My Farm

Post by LoveLand Farms »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
LoveLand Farms wrote:
Okay sounds good, I am just finishing my two TB's but you can put them up for offers. I can pick them up tonight after my shift.

~ HOF 2
Thank you so much!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1986450
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1986449
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

LoveLand Farms wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote:

~ HOF 2
Thank you so much!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1986450
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1986449
Colt 1

Colt 2

Your horses are ready. The 25 in Palo stud did not want to change his weight (if I tired feeding him 95% feed his energy would go down and his weight would stay the same)...only wanted to gain the weight.

They are up for offers, just offer whatever you want for them. My base price or full train is $12,500
~ HOF 2
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:40 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:40 am