The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Help Needed!

abby0500
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Help Needed!

Post by abby0500 »

I am breeding a few breeds, and I am wanting to start only breeding to Champion horses.
I am in search of someone who will enter horses in competitions for me. $30,000 per single champion horse, and an aditional $5,000 per title earned. Anyone interested? All horses will be fully trained.
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: Help Needed!

Post by Kamichi Stables »

abby0500 wrote:I am breeding a few breeds, and I am wanting to start only breeding to Champion horses.
I am in search of someone who will enter horses in competitions for me. $30,000 per single champion horse, and an aditional $5,000 per title earned. Anyone interested? All horses will be fully trained.
I could, what discipline are you looking for these horses to be champs in?

Kamichi
What are you actually supposed to put here?
-Kam
abby0500
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by abby0500 »

Kamichi Stables wrote:
abby0500 wrote:I am breeding a few breeds, and I am wanting to start only breeding to Champion horses.
I could, what discipline are you looking for these horses to be champs in?

Kamichi
I have arabs that I want to be campions in endurance, Anglo arabs for Hunter, Austrian Pinzgauer in either log pull or driven dressage, and calvinia horses I am unsure of what they are best at as of now.
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Kamichi Stables »

abby0500 wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote: I could, what discipline are you looking for these horses to be champs in?

Kamichi
I have arabs that I want to be campions in endurance, Anglo arabs for Hunter, Austrian Pinzgauer in either log pull or driven dressage, and calvinia horses I am unsure of what they are best at as of now.
Okay, I can do that. I can do one from each discipline at a time just so that it is fast. I will put them on my side, Madi10117, to champ them so that they do not age.

Kamichi
What are you actually supposed to put here?
-Kam
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:37 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:37 am