The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

{GM} Golden Meadows Boarding, Weight Managment, Standing studs, Champing & Preg. Care: Prices starting at $100 a week!

Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: {GM} Golden Meadows Boarding, Weight Managment, Standing studs, Champing & Preg. Care: Prices starting at $100 a wee

Post by Sawd10 »

= "" Ping honeybunny#2
Hello. I may have a horse that I would like to board. Might I ask if there is a Stall open? (Because the horse I am boarding I am hoping for it to have best of care). Hmm... $10,000 for champing... The horse I may board is FULLY trained but I'm not sure- Knowing that I am Broke as dirt. If I do decide to board her, she is pregnant. I will get the foal back (If it is born in that time) for $1? Nextly, she is around 16 years.. she won't age out, correct? Please message back ASAP
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Re: {GM} Golden Meadows Boarding, Weight Managment, Standing studs, Champing & Preg. Care: Prices starting at $100 a wee

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

Sawd10 wrote:
= "" Ping honeybunny#2
Hello. I may have a horse that I would like to board. Might I ask if there is a Stall open? (Because the horse I am boarding I am hoping for it to have best of care). Hmm... $10,000 for champing... The horse I may board is FULLY trained but I'm not sure- Knowing that I am Broke as dirt. If I do decide to board her, she is pregnant. I will get the foal back (If it is born in that time) for $1? Nextly, she is around 16 years.. she won't age out, correct? Please message back ASAP
Hey Sawd! Sorry I didn't get back right away but I have a stalled space open and for you I can champ her for free (pay clients will be first priority but I will get your mare done ASAP) As for the foal... I offer pregnancy care which means I use turns on my main account until she foals and then move her and foal too my side (were I board) where they will be frozen until pick up... and the foal is picked up for $1... She will age during this process but won't die because she is preg. and will be frozen directly after! If you don't want pregnancy care she will be frozen in foal and will not foal until you get her back and use turns. Then she will not age at all! I hope this makes sense. And as to being broke... I can do all services mashed into boarding for $1,000... is that good for you?
Thank you!
Honeybunny
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

= "" Ping honeybunny
Hello, that sounds awesome. As long as she does not age out and she has her foal. She will be up for sale as I am typing. She is good at Western Trail (All western except poles but I think she excels in Western Trail), Hunter and Show Jumping, all Driving, Endurance, and Harness. I don't really care what show you champ her in. :) Also, what about win %? Is there anything you will be doing with that? Thank you very much. She is up for sale here is the link.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1834349 Enjoy boarding her and please Ping me when she is finished with what I have asked. Thanks again!
-Sawd10
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Post by walnut the hamster »

Honeybunny#2 wrote:Hello! Welcome to my new {GM} Boarding Forum!
At Golden Meadows I am dedicated to helping others have a better HWO experience! So I opened a boarding facility on my stud farm (which is also my freeze account)!

What am I offering?
I am offering a place to board your horses when you need to freeze a horse for a bit but don't have room!
Or when you need to make some transfers, but can't play for a while!

My Facilities:
Your horse will be boarded in one of my lovely four stalled barns. Which include a straw bed, water tank & a hay pile! As well as beautiful state of the art wooden stall doors with a back window looking out on a lush pasture! Or treat your horses to a tree filled paddock, with the richest grass and lovely flowers!

The Treatment:
Your horse will be blanketed with a cooler or fly sheet and enjoy plush leg wraps for top protection! Also your horse will be outfitted with a halter of top quality during it's entire stay!

The Prices:
Pasture Boarding- Horses under 4: $30 per in real life days
Horses over 4: $60 per in real life days
Pregnant mares: $100 per in real life day (One pregnant mare space available)

Barn Boarding-
Stall Reservation Fee: $10 (holds your stall for a month... will be paid back to you once horse enters boarding)
Horses Under 4: $500 per in real life week (minimum stall stay is one week... paying $100 a day with 2 free days!)
Horses Over 4: $700 per in real life week
Pregnant Mares: $1,000 per in real life week
Elderly Horses Over 20: $10 for stall reservation! They deserve the luxury!! (Elderly Pregnant Mares included in this deal!)

Currently Boarded:
1. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1987297 Owned by Peaceful Oreo
Reserved Stalls:
2. Summer Ranch
3. Summer Ranch
4. Summer Ranch
5. Summer Ranch
6. Training Services
7. Training Services
8. Peaceful Oreo

Pasture Boarding:
1. *Available Spot*
2. *Available Spot*
3. *Available Spot*
4. *Available Spot*
5. *Available Spot*
6. *Available Spot*
7. *Available Spot*
8. *Available Spot*

Waiting List:
*Waiting list empty*

Extra Services:
Weight Management: I adjust the feed for a perfect weight, be it Moderate or Moderately Thin or Moderately Fleshy!
Price: $200
Ageing: The horse ages about 5 turns

Standing at Stud: Perfect for the horse you want to stud but can't because of experience! I take Flattering pictures of your stallion, tack him up in tack that complements his color and post him for the price you would like! I can even get a confo on him!
Price: 1/4 of total gains during the time he is at stud
How it works: I take him for $1 and put him in my Boarding barn (he is considered a boarding client) then I post him for stud with all the bells and whistles! After he has been stud for the length of time you wish/ has sired a certain # of foals then I post him up for you to collect! Once he is back on your property place a low quality rehomable horse up and receive the 3/4 s of the stud fee that belongs to you!!!

Pregnancy Care: The full package... Weight management to Moderate & flawless care! Once your mare has foaled she and her foal will be moved to my freeze account to be picked up! You have 1 month to pick up the mare and foal or both will be sold or rehomed! (however if you notify me that you can't pick up until a later date your foal and mare will remain on my freeze)
Price: $10,000 (add $500 if you want the foal's weight balanced too, because foal must be one year to balance)

Champing: I will Champ your FULLY trained horse for you, with out aging it! The finished product will be: Champed horse with confo completed!
And full notes on the horse's competitive record!
Price: $10,000
Note: MUST BE PRE TRAINED!!!
Hi can I have a pasture boarding spot, please? this is the horse http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1706302
The home of the derpy horses!!!!!!!
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

walnut the hamster wrote:
Honeybunny#2 wrote:Hello! Welcome to my new {GM} Boarding Forum!
At Golden Meadows I am dedicated to helping others have a better HWO experience! So I opened a boarding facility on my stud farm (which is also my freeze account)!

What am I offering?
I am offering a place to board your horses when you need to freeze a horse for a bit but don't have room!
Or when you need to make some transfers, but can't play for a while!

My Facilities:
Your horse will be boarded in one of my lovely four stalled barns. Which include a straw bed, water tank & a hay pile! As well as beautiful state of the art wooden stall doors with a back window looking out on a lush pasture! Or treat your horses to a tree filled paddock, with the richest grass and lovely flowers!

The Treatment:
Your horse will be blanketed with a cooler or fly sheet and enjoy plush leg wraps for top protection! Also your horse will be outfitted with a halter of top quality during it's entire stay!

The Prices:
Pasture Boarding- Horses under 4: $30 per in real life days
Horses over 4: $60 per in real life days
Pregnant mares: $100 per in real life day (One pregnant mare space available)

Barn Boarding-
Stall Reservation Fee: $10 (holds your stall for a month... will be paid back to you once horse enters boarding)
Horses Under 4: $500 per in real life week (minimum stall stay is one week... paying $100 a day with 2 free days!)
Horses Over 4: $700 per in real life week
Pregnant Mares: $1,000 per in real life week
Elderly Horses Over 20: $10 for stall reservation! They deserve the luxury!! (Elderly Pregnant Mares included in this deal!)

Currently Boarded:
1. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1987297 Owned by Peaceful Oreo
Reserved Stalls:
2. Summer Ranch
3. Summer Ranch
4. Summer Ranch
5. Summer Ranch
6. Training Services
7. Training Services
8. Peaceful Oreo

Pasture Boarding:
1. *Available Spot*
2. *Available Spot*
3. *Available Spot*
4. *Available Spot*
5. *Available Spot*
6. *Available Spot*
7. *Available Spot*
8. *Available Spot*

Waiting List:
*Waiting list empty*

Extra Services:
Weight Management: I adjust the feed for a perfect weight, be it Moderate or Moderately Thin or Moderately Fleshy!
Price: $200
Ageing: The horse ages about 5 turns

Standing at Stud: Perfect for the horse you want to stud but can't because of experience! I take Flattering pictures of your stallion, tack him up in tack that complements his color and post him for the price you would like! I can even get a confo on him!
Price: 1/4 of total gains during the time he is at stud
How it works: I take him for $1 and put him in my Boarding barn (he is considered a boarding client) then I post him for stud with all the bells and whistles! After he has been stud for the length of time you wish/ has sired a certain # of foals then I post him up for you to collect! Once he is back on your property place a low quality rehomable horse up and receive the 3/4 s of the stud fee that belongs to you!!!

Pregnancy Care: The full package... Weight management to Moderate & flawless care! Once your mare has foaled she and her foal will be moved to my freeze account to be picked up! You have 1 month to pick up the mare and foal or both will be sold or rehomed! (however if you notify me that you can't pick up until a later date your foal and mare will remain on my freeze)
Price: $10,000 (add $500 if you want the foal's weight balanced too, because foal must be one year to balance)

Champing: I will Champ your FULLY trained horse for you, with out aging it! The finished product will be: Champed horse with confo completed!
And full notes on the horse's competitive record!
Price: $10,000
Note: MUST BE PRE TRAINED!!!
Hi can I have a pasture boarding spot, please? this is the horse http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1706302
I have reserved a pasture spot for him! Put him up whenever!
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Training Services »

Training Services wrote:
Honeybunny#2 wrote: Absolutley!! Don't worry he won't age! As to champing him in Dressage... he seems to have the right stats for that disipline so I will do my best! Can you put him up?
Thank you!
Honeybunny

Okay.

Please finish champing Firefly as soon as possible. :D
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

Training Services wrote:
Training Services wrote:
Okay.

Prancer...
I will finish Firefly ASAP... but I was wrong about his stats... he has no talent for Dressage :( ... so we have 4 options... * note... I don't believe it to be totally impossible to champ him in Dressage just maybe not worth our time and money
1. I can spam him to champion in Dressage, but it will cost more because I will be spending more than normal on his comps. And it could take a while.
2. I can give him back to you with the entries he has and charge $500 for boarding and free champ a more likly horse (if you choose)
3. I can keep at it... but it could take a long time.
4. I can move him to my main account and balance his weight using turns and at the same time find out what he can be more likely to champ in... this will age him only a slight amount!
I want to do whatever will make you happy... so please get back ASAP
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Training Services »

Honeybunny#2 wrote:
Training Services wrote:
Prancer...
I will finish Firefly ASAP... but I was wrong about his stats... he has no talent for Dressage :( ... so we have 4 options...
1. I can spam him to champion in Dressage, but it will cost more because I will be spending more than normal on his comps. And it could take a while.
2. I can give him back to you with the entries he has and charge $500 for boarding and free champ a more likly horse (if you choose)
4. I can move him to my main account and balance his weight using turns and at the same time find out what he can be more likely to champ in... this will age him only a slight amount!
I would like Option 4. :D Just please don't age him a lot like a entire year or more.
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

Training Services wrote:
Honeybunny#2 wrote: Prancer...
I will finish Firefly ASAP... but I was wrong about his stats... he has no talent for Dressage :( ... so we have 4 options...
I would like Option 4. :D Just please don't age him a lot like a entire year or more.
Ok... will do!! :D I am sure he can champ in another event! :D
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Post by walnut the hamster »

Honeybunny#2 wrote:
walnut the hamster wrote:
I have reserved a pasture spot for him! Put him up whenever!
Thank you very much he is up!
The home of the derpy horses!!!!!!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:41 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:41 pm