The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

{GM} Golden Meadows Boarding, Weight Managment, Standing studs, Champing & Preg. Care: Prices starting at $100 a week!

Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Re: {GM} Golden Meadows Boarding, Weight Managment, Standing studs, Champing & Preg. Care: Prices starting at $100 a wee

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

BUMP!
Blizzard
Visit My Farm

Re: {GM} Golden Meadows Boarding, Weight Managment, Standing studs, Champing & Preg. Care: Prices starting at $100 a wee

Post by Blizzard »

Honeybunny#2 wrote:Hello! Welcome to my new {GM} Boarding Forum!
At Golden Meadows I am dedicated to helping others have a better HWO experience! So I opened a boarding facility on my stud farm (which is also my freeze account)!

What am I offering?
I am offering a place to board your horses when you need to freeze a horse for a bit but don't have room!
Or when you need to make some transfers, but can't play for a while!

My Facilities:
Your horse will be boarded in one of my lovely four stalled barns. Which include a straw bed, water tank & a hay pile! As well as beautiful state of the art wooden stall doors with a back window looking out on a lush pasture! Or treat your horses to a tree filled paddock, with the richest grass and lovely flowers!

The Treatment:
Your horse will be blanketed with a cooler or fly sheet and enjoy plush leg wraps for top protection! Also your horse will be outfitted with a halter of top quality during it's entire stay!

The Prices:
Pasture Boarding- Horses under 4: $30 per in real life days
Horses over 4: $60 per in real life days
Pregnant mares: $100 per in real life day (One pregnant mare space available)

Barn Boarding-
Stall Reservation Fee: $10 (holds your stall for a month... will be paid back to you once horse enters boarding)
Horses Under 4: $500 per in real life week (minimum stall stay is one week... paying $100 a day with 2 free days!)
Horses Over 4: $700 per in real life week
Pregnant Mares: $1,000 per in real life week
Elderly Horses Over 20: $10 for stall reservation! They deserve the luxury!! (Elderly Pregnant Mares included in this deal!)

Currently Boarded:
1. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1987297 Owned by Peaceful Oreo
Reserved Stalls:
2. Summer Ranch
3. Summer Ranch
4. Summer Ranch
5. Summer Ranch
6. Training Services
7. Sawd10
8. Peaceful Oreo

Pasture Boarding:
1. Walnut the Hamster
2. *Available Spot*
3. *Available Spot*
4. *Available Spot*
5. *Available Spot*
6. *Available Spot*
7. *Available Spot*
8. *Available Spot*

Waiting List:
*Waiting list empty*

Extra Services:
Weight Management: I adjust the feed for a perfect weight, be it Moderate or Moderately Thin or Moderately Fleshy!
Price: $200
Ageing: The horse ages about 5 turns

Standing at Stud: Perfect for the horse you want to stud but can't because of experience! I take Flattering pictures of your stallion, tack him up in tack that complements his color and post him for the price you would like! I can even get a confo on him!
Price: 1/4 of total gains during the time he is at stud
How it works: I take him for $1 and put him in my Boarding barn (he is considered a boarding client) then I post him for stud with all the bells and whistles! After he has been stud for the length of time you wish/ has sired a certain # of foals then I post him up for you to collect! Once he is back on your property place a low quality rehomable horse up and receive the 3/4 s of the stud fee that belongs to you!!!

Pregnancy Care: The full package... Weight management to Moderate & flawless care! Once your mare has foaled she and her foal will be moved to my freeze account to be picked up! You have 1 month to pick up the mare and foal or both will be sold or rehomed! (however if you notify me that you can't pick up until a later date your foal and mare will remain on my freeze)
Price: $10,000 (add $500 if you want the foal's weight balanced too, because foal must be one year to balance)

Champing: I will Champ your FULLY trained horse for you, with out aging it! The finished product will be: Champed horse with confo completed!
And full notes on the horse's competitive record!
Price: $10,000
Note: MUST BE PRE TRAINED!!!
Could I have 2 horses champed pls.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1165179
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1609539
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

I would love to champ them for you! They are very nice animals! :D As a new client I want to run over my process with you so you know what your money if doing!

1. I will try to enter the horse in at least 5 comps every time I am on!
2. They will not age during champing
3. I can proform weight managment for their disipline to help them champ. (Highly suggested)
4. If you choose for me to balance the horses weight, I will test them for what disipline they would be best at! And both these things cost $0 extra! This process reduces guess work and makes it a faster process!
5. My price is 10K for champ (+ champing included until a new champ level is reached) 5K per Champ title (GCH, MCH, MGH, SMCH, SMGH). The horse could have a + in every disipline and still only cost same price as champ level price!

Would you like for me to balance their weight/ search for their talent sport?

Thank you!
Honeybunny
Blizzard
Visit My Farm

Post by Blizzard »

honeybunny wrote:
I would love to champ them for you! They are very nice animals! :D As a new client I want to run over my process with you so you know what your money if doing!

3. I can proform weight managment for their disipline to help them champ. (Highly suggested)
4. If you choose for me to balance the horses weight, I will test them for what disipline they would be best at! And both these things cost $0 extra! This process reduces guess work and makes it a faster process!
5. My price is 10K for champ (+ champing included until a new champ level is reached) 5K per Champ title (GCH, MCH, MGH, SMCH, SMGH). The horse could have a + in every disipline and still only cost same price as champ level price!

Thank you!
Honeybunny
I would love for you to balance the weight and search for their talent sport. I would like them to be MGH if possible. If not, it is fine.
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

bueskm20 wrote:Ping!
Your horses are ready for pick up!
Caesar:
Champion: Endurance

Cleopatra:
Champion: Saddleseat
Notes: She is very close to champing in Reining. Would you like me to finish champing her in Reining (it will not cost you any extra) and she would be a Champion + or would you like her as is... I.E. Champion.
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Training Services »

honeybunny wrote:

Thank you!
Honeybunny
Honeybunny,could champ my horse,firefly to GCh for an additional 5k?
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

Training Services wrote:
honeybunny wrote: I would love to champ them for you! They are very nice animals! :D As a new client I want to run over my process with you so you know what your money if doing!

Thank you!
Honeybunny
Honeybunny,could champ my horse,firefly to GCh for an additional 5k?
I can try for sure! Firefly has a unusual talent for Steeplechasing so it is very possible! It will take a little longer, than normal, but I can give it a shot!
bueskm20
Visit My Farm

Post by bueskm20 »

honeybunny wrote:
bueskm20 wrote:Ping!
Your horses are ready for pick up!
Caesar:

Cleopatra:
Notes: She is very close to champing in Reining. Would you like me to finish champing her in Reining (it will not cost you any extra) and she would be a Champion + or would you like her as is... I.E. Champion.
Put them up for offers and I’ll offer 10 k on both and you can accept cleopatra once she if finished with her second champ title
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

bueskm20 wrote:
honeybunny wrote: Your horses are ready for pick up!
Caesar:

Cleopatra:
Put them up for offers and I’ll offer 10 k on both and you can accept cleopatra once she if finished with her second champ title
Ok! Sounds perfect! I have their preformance notes in the note section!
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

Bump
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:20 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:20 pm