Community Forum

{GM} Golden Meadows Boarding, Weight Managment, Standing studs, Champing & Preg. Care: Prices starting at $100 a week!

Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Re: {GM} Golden Meadows Boarding, Weight Managment, Standing studs, Champing & Preg. Care: Prices starting at $100 a wee

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

Training Services wrote:
honeybunny wrote: I would love to champ them for you! They are very nice animals! :D As a new client I want to run over my process with you so you know what your money if doing!

1. I will try to enter the horse in at least 5 comps every time I am on!
2. They will not age during champing
3. I can proform weight managment for their disipline to help them champ. (Highly suggested)
4. If you choose for me to balance the horses weight, I will test them for what disipline they would be best at! And both these things cost $0 extra! This process reduces guess work and makes it a faster process!
5. My price is 10K for champ (+ champing included until a new champ level is reached) 5K per Champ title (GCH, MCH, MGH, SMCH, SMGH). The horse could have a + in every disipline and still only cost same price as champ level price!

Would you like for me to balance their weight/ search for their talent sport?

Thank you!
Honeybunny
Honeybunny,could champ my horse,firefly to GCh for an additional 5k?
Firefly is 30 points from Champion in Steeplechase! :D
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Re: {GM} Golden Meadows Boarding, Weight Managment, Standing studs, Champing & Preg. Care: Prices starting at $100 a wee

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

honeybunny wrote:
bueskm20 wrote:Ping!
Your horses are ready for pick up!
Caesar:
Champion: Endurance

Cleopatra:
Champion: Saddleseat
Notes: She is very close to champing in Reining. Would you like me to finish champing her in Reining (it will not cost you any extra) and she would be a Champion + or would you like her as is... I.E. Champion.
Cleopatra is 15 points from Champion + in reining... she should be done the day after tomorrow if the comps go well
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

bueskm20 wrote:Ping
Cleopatra is complete and ready for pick-up! Her notes can be found in the note section.
Here is the receipt for her champing:
Horse: Cleopatra

Level of champing: Champion +
Amount due: $10,000
Extra Charges: $0.00

(Note: One week is the normal pick-up grace period. After one week boarding charges are added. Not for you though, because you have been so patient with how long I took! Thank you! Pick her up at your leisure! :D )
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

Training Services wrote:Ping
Your horse Firefly is done champing! He is a Champion in Steeplechase!
Champing Completion Form:
Firefly

Level of Champing: Champion
Amount Owed: $10,000
Please pick him up within one week or boarding will be added to cost. Thank you! :D
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Training Services »

Honeybunny#2 wrote:
Training Services wrote:Ping
Your horse Firefly is done champing! He is a Champion in Steeplechase!
Firefly

Please pick him up within one week or boarding will be added to cost. Thank you! :D
put him for offers
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

Training Services wrote:
Honeybunny#2 wrote: Your horse Firefly is done champing! He is a Champion in Steeplechase!
Firefly

put him for offers
He is up!
Become a Patron!