The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

€R♛ Royale Training Forum | PERMANENTLY CLOSED

honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Re: €R♛ Royale ~ Private Training Forum

Post by honeybunny »

Royal Training wrote:
honeybunny wrote:
Perfect.
Your other horse is also ready for pickup:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2000529
{GM} Wild Dreamer
Can you take some of my young prospects? I also have a mare and stallion I need done. :D
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

honeybunny wrote:
Royal Training wrote:
Perfect.
Your other horse is also ready for pickup:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2000529
{GM} Wild Dreamer
Can you take some of my young prospects? I also have a mare and stallion I need done. :D

sure.
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Training Services »

honeybunny wrote:
Training Services wrote: I had big plans for if to become my first .water champion because of her stats. Holding services wi!I pick it up.
Very nice filly Training! I personally would breed her, and compete her! Her bloodlines are good, and she has a very pretty coat! If you ever want... you could breed her to one of my private studs... for a reduced price. I would love to see her florish at the broodmare walk if she fails comp!
Thx
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

A bit of a thankyou post... just because i want to let you know that i'm grateful!
training services wrote:
Thanks for what you said on someone elses training forum about them getting me to train for them, then on-selling the horses to someone else.

A note for the future though - as i have mentioned in my updated 'intro' post, what people do with the horses after i have trained them is none of my concern :D I dont mind, because, I charge what I do (possibly a little higher than some others) and if they want to either a.) loose money or b.) charge more, thats up to them. Plus, anyone looking around the forum would possibly notice anyhow!
honeybunny wrote:
Just thanks - I dont think i need to say why....

All the very best to both of you, and of course, thanks for your service!
Royal Training
Visit My Farm

Post by Royal Training »

training services wrote:
Your horse has been fully trained and is ready for pickup:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2020414

D.M Boarding
Visit My Farm

Post by D.M Boarding »

Royale Ranch wrote:
D.M Boarding wrote: Hes just on my side ill put him up
Offered - finally.
Can I purchase him back? I see he's done. You've done a wonderful job!
Royale Training wrote:
And also why is this horse saying ' Private Stud - For D.M. Boarding (ping Royale if he needs refreshing) '
Celestial to Haven????
Royal Training
Visit My Farm

Post by Royal Training »

D.M Boarding wrote:
Royale Ranch wrote: Offered - finally.
Can I purchase him back? I see he's done. You've done a wonderful job!
Royale Training wrote:
And also why is this horse saying ' Private Stud - For D.M. Boarding (ping Royale if he needs refreshing) '
Celestial to Haven????
no problems - he's up now! (sorry he did take a couple of turns longer than usual!)

Re: the stud, i truly have no idea. The best guess i can take is that i bought him off you once but you requested that you still have access to him as a stud?
dont know?
D.M Boarding
Visit My Farm

Post by D.M Boarding »

Royal Training wrote:
D.M Boarding wrote: Can I purchase him back? I see he's done. You've done a wonderful job!

Celestial to Haven????
no problems - he's up now! (sorry he did take a couple of turns longer than usual!)

Re: the stud, i truly have no idea. The best guess i can take is that i bought him off you once but you requested that you still have access to him as a stud?
dont know?
Oh ok cause I wanted to use him on another account (BOB!) aha so it's ok if i use him?
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

D.M Boarding wrote:
Royal Training wrote:

dont know?
Oh ok cause I wanted to use him on another account (BOB!) aha so it's ok if i use him?
Totally. I actually dont want him - so if you want to purchase him?
D.M Boarding
Visit My Farm

Post by D.M Boarding »

Royale Ranch wrote:
D.M Boarding wrote: Oh ok cause I wanted to use him on another account (BOB!) aha so it's ok if i use him?
Totally. I actually dont want him - so if you want to purchase him?
That'd be great! How much do you want for him
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:18 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:18 am