The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

€R♛ Royale Training Forum | PERMANENTLY CLOSED

Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Re: €R♛ Royale ~ Private Training Forum

Post by Royale Ranch »

Sawd10 wrote:
Royal Training wrote:
Thats right - She's up now! :D
Offered! Thank you! Your Training is very nice. Good service.
Have a good day,
Sawd10
:D thx
Royal Training
Visit My Farm

Post by Royal Training »

Royale Ranch wrote:
778catsdogshorses33 wrote:
Hello! I was wondering if you could train a horse for me? I am trying to champ him, but its going very slowly because he is not trained. I have asked the owner if its okay for me to get him trained by a trainer and they said it was fine. If you have a way to contact them the user is Sarah32306. Heres some extra proof:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 11#p124111 just look on the 3rd page. :)

Okay, so now here is my application :)
Client: 778catsdogshorses33
Horse(s): http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2050615
Training Option: Priority Training ( The sooner the better :) )
Notes: Thanks for training. :)

That’s no problem – I SHOULD be able to train them (starting) in about 4 hours or so, and should only take about an hour. - is that ok?
Priority training is 70K per horse – are you paying, or sarah? Or will you split payment?
I’m assuming that I return the horse to you?

Hello;

Your horse jumped the queue, has been trained and is ready for pickup: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2050615

All the best!
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

OK! Thanks so much!
Royal Training
Visit My Farm

Post by Royal Training »

[quote="D.M Boarding] [/quote]

Your horses have been trained and are ready for pickup.

Please note that I kept forgetting to take pictures for one of them... so will charge standard price. the second horse is an additional 4K for the images... let me know if that doesnt work for you.

Both should be up for offer:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2034188

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2041325

All the best,
Royale
Royal Training
Visit My Farm

Post by Royal Training »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Your horse is ... *finally* ready for pickup.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2067315
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Royal Training wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

Thank you so much! :D
Royal Training
Visit My Farm

Post by Royal Training »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Royal Training wrote:

Thank you so much! :D
Hes back up for offer now
Royal Training
Visit My Farm

Post by Royal Training »

D.M Boarding wrote:
Your Frencher has been trained and is awaiting pickup :D
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2075566
Arabian Project
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabian Project »

Royale Ranch wrote:
Hello and Welcome to €R♛ Royale Training!

About Me:
First and foremost, I classify myself as an "All-rounder" here on HWO- I am a breeder, competitor, trainer an so on. Essentially, this means that training is not my sole purpose here. It will not effect my training of your horses - I am skilled, fast, reliable and efficient. It does mean though, that I will not train as frequently as some other trainers. (all in all, it means that there are limited positions available.)

To see horses that i have trained, and clients that i have worked with, see the next post.

Training Services:
All Training Includes:
- Minimum 99.1% trained in every stat.
- Minimum total training of 795%
- Maximum aging 3 years (typically 2y, 7.5m)
- Horse Conformation is given
- Weight aim: Mod thin
- Temperament aim: Increased if possible
VERY IMPORTANT: Please note, unless otherwise specified, Weight and Temperament will be worked on, but are NOT guaranteed.

Public Training: - Standard
Standard training open to any player. MAX 2 horses trained at a time.
- Cost: $35 000 /per horse
- Time: Max 1 week return, guaranteed

Private Training
Must be Approved (and must have previously had 4+ horses trained by me. Regular training (may be as little as 1 horse/month, but more than a once off training. Private Training Receives Priority over public training. Max 6 horses at once per player
- Cost: $30 000 /per horse
- Time: Max 2 day return per horse, (weekends excluded)

Priority Training
One horse at a time per client. Trained horse return within 2 hours of receiving. Will ‘jump’ any queue to be trained immediately.
- Cost: $70 000 /per horse
- Time: MAX 2 hours.

Part Training
I complete/finish training a horse, but do not offer to only partially train a horse, unless under special circumstances.
- Cost: $38.00 per 1% training + 10% additional cost
- Time: Undetermined.
- Time/Cost will be determined upon application.
- Example: A Horse named Billy has been half trained (to a total of 397.5%) To reach my full training, he needs another 397.5% of training. Training will take approximately 1.5 years (depending on how the horse has previously been trained) and will cost $16, 600. (If you want to know the calculation: (397.5*38) + [(397.5*38)*0.1] = $16,615.50 (Rounded to $16,600) Prices will be per application, any may vary from the formula above as per my own discretion.

Beginner Training
No longer available, due to persons that have abused this service. I may, however offer a discount to certain players under special circumstances

Extras
yes, i will take additional pictures, guarantee weight/temperament and so on as you wish on request, at an additional cost.
Every year: 1,500
Every 6m: 4,000
Other: pricing on application

NOTES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
any reference to the term(s) me, my, I, etc. refer to the person of “Royale” and affiliate accounts, but none other.
1. Price/Cost: May vary per application, my increase or change at any given time. Price will only be valid for 7 days after given. Price is unchangeable once the Horse(s) in question are received by me or one of my accounts. Exclusion: When a special contract/written agreement is in place, agreed to by both parties with a witness.
2. As the trainer, I have the right to not to train your horse. Similarly, I have the right to terminate any services whenever I should deem necessary.
3. Any dishonesty will have repercussions and may result in the termination of any service or contract.
4. Horses will be kept after notifying the owner for one month (to the date and time of the notification.) After this time, ownership of the horse will be handed over to “Royale.” After this time, I have all rights and authority to do with the horse as I wish, including but not limited to: breeding, selling, rehoming, competing and/or profiting from the horse.
5. The Client has the right to have their horse returned at any stage during the time of agreement, but unless under specific circumstances, full cost as per agreed must be paid. This action will terminate the agreement. (i.e. if a horse is returned, don’t expect me to have an obligation to finish training it for you at a later date under the same contract.)
6. This post is incomplete, and may be updated at any time, changes effective immediately. Once deemed Complete, this temporary clause will be deleted, and in it’s place will stand a clause stating that any additional changes to the terms and conditions must be dated.
7. It is not my concern who the horse is for, or what you do with it - it is your choice. I hold no responsibility for the situation, or horse, beyond the time and boundaries of the services i provide
8. Unless otherwise specified, at the point of agreement of my services, you agree to my using of your name and linking your horses in this forum, and you give me permission to quote or ping you for notifications/or use as a testimony/reference or witness for other players.

Changes log:

31 July 2019:
1. Re: Public/Standard Training: Max 2 horses allowed to be requested at a single time per player
2. Re: Private Clients: Max 6 horses allowed to be requested at a single time per player
3. Re: Becoming a Private Client: Only available through request. Must have trained a minimum of 4 horses previously, not including "beginner" training. Not all players are guaranteed private training.
4. Re: Training queue - I will only allow 14 Horses on my waiting list
5. "Closed to the public" should my forum status be "closed to the public" only private training requests are available.
6. Image pricing have been added.

////////………………………../////////////////////………………………..////////

Private Training Clients:
prices may vary according to personal negotiation.
- Honeybunny
- D.M. Boarding
- Peaceful Oreo

Training Application
please, please no not quote this whole post!

Client:
Horse(s):
Training Option:
Notes:

The above application is recommended, but not required.

Hi..I think I sent a horse to your training..is it done yet?
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Arabian Project wrote:
Hi..I think I sent a horse to your training..is it done yet?
yes, i completed your horse this morning. give me a moment, and i'll switch accounts and put it up for you :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:41 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:41 am