The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

How do you get the comepetetion book?

h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Re: How do you get the comepetetion book?

Post by h a z e l »

Training Services wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
No problem :) Just link a horse that I can rehome and I'll put some money on it!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2018405 Thanks So much!!! :D :D :D :D
Hello Training Services,
Please, please do not take this the wrong way. I do not want in any way, shape, or form to hurt your feelings or be rude to you.
I just wanted to say, due to the amount of posts I have seen from other players stating that you have spammed them or treated them unfairly or something else similar, I've decided that it wouldn't be a wise idea to give you a bunch of money right now.
It seems to me that you need a little bit more time to adjust to how things work on this game.
My apologizes,
Hazel
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Training Services »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Training Services wrote: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2018405 Thanks So much!!! :D :D :D :D
Hello Training Services,
Please, please do not take this the wrong way. I do not want in any way, shape, or form to hurt your feelings or be rude to you.
I just wanted to say, due to the amount of posts I have seen from other players stating that you have spammed them or treated them unfairly or something else similar, I've decided that it wouldn't be a wise idea to give you a bunch of money right now.
It seems to me that you need a little bit more time to adjust to how things work on this game.
My apologizes,
Hazel
It's fine. However, they treat me unfairly too.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Training Services wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
Hello Training Services,
My apologizes,
Hazel
It's fine. However, they treat me unfairly too.

How? I never treated you unfairly, I was just giving you advice and telling you how to make up and resolve your issues with the other players
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Training Services wrote: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2018405 Thanks So much!!! :D :D :D :D
Hello Training Services,
My apologizes,
Hazel
I was going to use the money to few rescue unwanted horses and. Create an adoption c!enter for the players to adopt the horses for free. :D or may e give fully trained horses to newbies. Thanks anyways.☺
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Training Services wrote: It's fine. However, they treat me unfairly too.

How? I never treated you unfairly, I was just giving you advice and telling you how to make up and resolve your issues with the other players
Not you.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Training Services wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

Not you.
Who else besides walnut the hamster are you saying that are treating you unfairly?
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Training Services wrote:
Not you.
Who else besides walnut the hamster are you saying that are treating you unfairly?
Honey bunny in my opinion because she demands back her horses because the horses she wanted because the Cole's mothers was her
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Training Services wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
Honey bunny in my opinion because she demands back her horses because the horses she wanted because the Cole's mothers was her
I have another suggestion to make: instead of treating unfairness with unfairness, try treating unfairness with kindness. What I mean is this, don't treat someone unfairly just because they treated you unfairly, that only will make the other player more upset with you which will make it harder for you and the other player to forgive each other.

Also, if we're going to talk anymore about this, then we should do it somewhere else than on this topic.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Training Services wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
Hello Training Services,
My apologizes,
Hazel
I was going to use the money to few rescue unwanted horses and. Create an adoption c!enter for the players to adopt the horses for free. :D or may e give fully trained horses to newbies. Thanks anyways.☺
I'm sorry.
Holloway Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Holloway Stables »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Training Services wrote: I don't have enough $.
Oh okay, I understand. I realize it can be quite hard to have money in the beginning of the game :| I see that D.M. Boarding very generously offered you some Thoroughbreds, and I'd be happy to make a monetary donation if you would like it :) There are always going to be players on the game that will be willing to help you out, as long as you don't beg or demand! :) (Not saying you did ;))
Would you be willing to donate some money too? I have $00
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:37 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:37 am