The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging

Post by BlackOak2 »

By the way the comment about 'divine retribution' was supposed to be followed up with a smiley... :P
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Post by walnut the hamster »

BlackOak2 wrote:By the way the comment about 'divine retribution' was supposed to be followed up with a smiley... :P
Thank you for your kind and wise words!
The home of the derpy horses!!!!!!!
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

Training Services wrote:
walnut the hamster wrote:
I never got him.
-Walnut[/quote nv m
Honestly... I am not going to take sides...yet that is! But I agree with Walnut, you would have a hundred friends on here if you could just play fair and follow through with your aggrements! But instead, Training, you have made people angry at you, and then you play the "feel bad for me" card. It is just sad to me! As for being stressed... you have NO idea!! I am a 26 year-old, have a 5-year-old daughter, a morgage, taxes, work full time, homeschool, care for my five younger siblings, morn for my parents (both killed 3 years ago in a car accident) care for and feed and own 25 pregnant broodmares and 6 stallions IRL, am planing my wedding, adopting a second child from Africa and all while trying to heal myself after 2 battles with cancer and a life threatening genetic mutation! I am sorry for whatever you have had to go thru, but trust me, stressed is no reason to be unkind and unfair to people!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

BlackOak2 wrote:By the way the comment about 'divine retribution' was supposed to be followed up with a smiley... :P
Thank you for your kind and wise words!
It is for the community that we all work toward. :D
If we continue to remember this, we will create what we all want: a game that is enjoyable, stress-relieving and overall... the type of game a great many of us have waited a lifetime for. :lol:

Cheers to HWO Community! The Game! The Admins! And also... The Individual Players! :mrgreen:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Honeybunny#2 wrote: Honestly... I am not going to take sides...yet that is! But I agree with Walnut, you would have a hundred friends on here if you could just play fair and follow through with your aggrements! But instead, Training, you have made people angry at you, and then you play the "feel bad for me" card. It is just sad to me! As for being stressed... you have NO idea!! I am a 26 year-old, have a 5-year-old daughter, a morgage, taxes, work full time, homeschool, care for my five younger siblings, morn for my parents (both killed 3 years ago in a car accident) care for and feed and own 25 pregnant broodmares and 6 stallions IRL, am planing my wedding, adopting a second child from Africa and all while trying to heal myself after 2 battles with cancer and a life threatening genetic mutation! I am sorry for whatever you have had to go thru, but trust me, stressed is no reason to be unkind and unfair to people!
:shock: What can I say to this???? :|

Words spoken in heat, frustration and also personal truths.
We all have our stresses, they're all different. I know you understand each one is handled differently by the individual and also is handled differently by different individuals.

To alleviate the mood a bit, I offer one of my favorite jokes (the clean one, anyway):

A guy walks into a bar... and says 'Ow!'
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Honeybunny#2 wrote:
Training Services wrote:
I never got him.
-Walnut[/quote nv m
Honestly... I am not going to take sides...yet that is! But I agree with Walnut, you would have a hundred friends on here if you could just play fair and follow through with your aggrements! But instead, Training, you have made people angry at you, and then you play the "feel bad for me" card. It is just sad to me! As for being stressed... you have NO idea!! I am a 26 year-old, have a 5-year-old daughter, a morgage, taxes, work full time, homeschool, care for my five younger siblings, morn for my parents (both killed 3 years ago in a car accident) care for and feed and own 25 pregnant broodmares and 6 stallions IRL, am planing my wedding, adopting a second child from Africa and all while trying to heal myself after 2 battles with cancer and a life threatening genetic mutation! I am sorry for whatever you have had to go thru, but trust me, stressed is no reason to be unkind and unfair to people!
Wow...now that a reason to be stressed!
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
Honeybunny#2 wrote: Honestly... I am not going to take sides...yet that is! But I agree with Walnut, you would have a hundred friends on here if you could just play fair and follow through with your aggrements! But instead, Training, you have made people angry at you, and then you play the "feel bad for me" card. It is just sad to me! As for being stressed... you have NO idea!! I am a 26 year-old, have a 5-year-old daughter, a morgage, taxes, work full time, homeschool, care for my five younger siblings, morn for my parents (both killed 3 years ago in a car accident) care for and feed and own 25 pregnant broodmares and 6 stallions IRL, am planing my wedding, adopting a second child from Africa and all while trying to heal myself after 2 battles with cancer and a life threatening genetic mutation! I am sorry for whatever you have had to go thru, but trust me, stressed is no reason to be unkind and unfair to people!
:shock: What can I say to this???? :|

Words spoken in heat, frustration and also personal truths.
We all have our stresses, they're all different. I know you understand each one is handled differently by the individual and also is handled differently by different individuals.

To alleviate the mood a bit, I offer one of my favorite jokes (the clean one, anyway):

A guy walks into a bar... and says 'Ow!'
I get it took me 5 minutes to get it lol
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Yeah. Even as just a teen in high school, I'm still dealing with stress, though not as much as honeybunny (honeybunny: I don't know how to put this in words but you deal with more stress than I could even handle and I hope that all of that stress will be handled well. If there was something I could say and/or do to help you with all of this, I would like to do it and/or say it). I'm dealing with learning how to drive, taking driving school, the fact that I have to take a test after driving school, learning and memorizing my music for marching band in like 2 months, the usual high school drama, have a huge book project to do even before school has started after summer break, I have a full 2 weeks of band camp, I have to march with a ankle with 2 decently deep wounds that hurt when something lightly rubs up against the bandages, knowing that I have tougher classes and I can't fail the classes, and the next two days I have driving school soon after marching band. Training Services, you should be lucky that you aren't honeybunny and/or me.

To Training Services: I'm not trying to be mean or anything like that but can you see what's causing the problems between you and other players who are upset with you? Can you and the other player calmly figure out what is causing the issue and solve it. Also, you can't just use the same excuse, "I'm really stressed" to everyone because you don't even know what they might be going through, they could be going through something worse than what you're going through (parents are divorced, they're abused by their parents, parents are alcoholics, a loved one died, someone they know and care for are seriously injured and could possibly die, etc.). So instead of using the "I'm really stressed" all of the time, you need to find out what is causing the issue and calmly figure out a way with the other player to solve it. We get that you may be in a lot of stress but you need to know that stress can't control the way you treat other people and how you react to different things. As said many times before, think before you do/say/speak/message/type anything (Think questions like "Is this kind?" and "Could what I'm trying to communicate hurt anyone?"). And you can't just use your stress as an excuse for any action that you do that has hurt other players. Doing what I have said will not only make this game more fun for everyone (which is the point of this game, to have fun) but it will help you make friends, build up a good reputation with others, and well respected. Everyone of us who have had issues with you would be willing to actually make up and move on and have fun
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Yeah. Even as just a teen in high school, I'm still dealing with stress, though not as much as honeybunny (honeybunny: I don't know how to put this in words but you deal with more stress than I could even handle and I hope that all of that stress will be handled well. If there was something I could say and/or do to help you with all of this, I would like to do it and/or say it). I'm dealing with learning how to drive, taking driving school, the fact that I have to take a test after driving school, learning and memorizing my music for marching band in like 2 months, the usual high school drama, have a huge book project to do even before school has started after summer break, I have a full 2 weeks of band camp, I have to march with a ankle with 2 decently deep wounds that hurt when something lightly rubs up against the bandages, knowing that I have tougher classes and I can't fail the classes, and the next two days I have driving school soon after marching band. Training Services, you should be lucky that you aren't honeybunny and/or me.

To Training Services: I'm not trying to be mean or anything like that but can you see what's causing the problems between you and other players who are upset with you? If it's something that you're doing, can you and the other player figure out what is causing the issue and solve it. Also, you can't just use the same excuse, "I'm really stressed" to everyone because you don't even know what they might be going through, they could be going through something worse than what you're going through (parents are divorced, they're abused by their parents, parents are alcoholics, a loved one died, someone they know and care for are seriously injured and could possibly die, etc.). So instead of using the "I'm really stressed" all of the time, you need to find out what is causing the issue and figure out a way with the other player to solve it. We get that you may be in a lot of stress but you need to know that stress can't control the way you treat other people and how you react to different things. As said many times before, think before you do/say/speak/message/type anything (Think questions like "Is this kind?" and "Could what I'm trying to communicate hurt anyone?").
I agree with everyone. You don't know what other people are going through. My stress is life. I don't fit in with the other girls. I hang out with the boys and they make fun of me. I lost my best friend to a bully. My cat and my best hamster, every Walnut died on the same week. Nothing ever goes my way. Maybe this means nothing to you but playing victim never works. My life is nothing compared to honey's but it still is stress. So please rethink everything you do before you do something you will regret.
-walnut
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Training Services wrote:
Ok if you would have said that when I get him I can put him up for you. But really this has happened before with you. Is there something Im not getting? Do you have something against me? If you do please be honest.
-Walnut
I Am just stressed
Like I said before, you can't just use anything similar to and/or actually use "I Am just stressed". If you want to have a good reputation, respect from other players, good friends, and to have fun, you need to not make excuses and learn to think before you do. I have played this game for nearly a year, when September comes it will be a full year, and I have built up a reputation, gained respect from other players, had fun (before all of this drama started), and have many friends. To build up a reputation and respect, you can't make excuses. You have to work hard, respect other players and their rights, be patient, be kind, and play fair. Another thing is that you need to, especially if you are a trainer and that is your only income of money, build up trust from the other players. From what I heard from walnut the hamster, you haven't finished training any of the horses that they had sent to you to train and say that you don't have the time to train. If you don't have the time to train horses, then either close your training services until you can start training again or tell walnut the hamster that you're too busy. walnut the hamster will be able to find other trainers if you can't train the horse. Another thing about gaining other player's trust: players risk the chance that their horse could be stolen when the horse is supposed to be trained by the other player, which, if it does happen, they will be really likely to tell other players. This could make you lose trust from the other players which can hurt your training reputation.

Another thing for you Training Services, you should learn to see the point of view from the other player or think how you would feel if you were them in the issue. How would you feel if someone kept on making excuses to you for the reason why they can't fully train a horse for you? How would you feel if someone rehomed a horse that they were supposed to train and they only did it because they were mad at you? It's learning how to see from someone else's point of view that can help resolve these issues.

Guys, you should realize just how much drama there is on this game. This is almost worse than the drama I get from my high school and even then, there's a ton of drama there at my school. I was almost ready to leave my school because of all of the drama. Can we all just be kind, play fair, learn to calmly solve problems, forgive each other, move on, and learn from your mistakes? All of this drama makes the game less fun for everyone. There was one point in the past that I had almost been to the point where I was about ready to take a long break from here because of it wasn't fun because of all of the drama and players not being nice. Can we all just solve problems calmly, forgive and learn from our mistakes? I'm not taking any sides, I'm just wanting everyone to solve the issues, forgive each other (don't make excuses), learn from the mistake, and move on. These issues with Training Services has gone on for like a month and still hasn't been fully resolved.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:01 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:01 pm