The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Heaven*Sent Stables Boarding *Currently Closed*

Sarah32306
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Heaven*Sent Stables Boarding

Post by Sarah32306 »

Trainer
HeavenSent
Visit My Farm

Post by HeavenSent »

Sarah32306 wrote:
HeavenSent wrote:
Okay sounds good! How long do you anticipate them to be boarding?

A week or two?

Heaven*Sent Stables
Sounds good to me. I have posted their start date for boarding as Aug 13th and the end date is currently blank. I just realized an easier way to add it up would be to choose the start date and then the end date then add up the cost XD.

Just let me know which horse or horses you want back when. You will not be charged until your last horse is picked up since you'd technically still be boarding the one horse.

Heaven*Sent Stables
Sarah32306
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sarah32306 »

HeavenSent wrote:
Sarah32306 wrote:
Sounds good to me. I have posted their start date for boarding as Aug 13th and the end date is currently blank. I just realized an easier way to add it up would be to choose the start date and then the end date then add up the cost XD.

Just let me know which horse or horses you want back when. You will not be charged until your last horse is picked up since you'd technically still be boarding the one horse.

Heaven*Sent Stables

Honestly I'll probably pick them up around the 25th. But, when my mares foal, I would like to pick the foals up! :D
Trainer
HeavenSent
Visit My Farm

Post by HeavenSent »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
HeavenSent wrote:Hi all,

I have decided to open my account for boarding as of August 2019! The information is on my page below:

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/90268

I am looking forward to doing business with you!

Heaven*Sent Stables
May I rent paddock 3, please?
Yes, you may :)

Heaven*Sent Stables
HeavenSent
Visit My Farm

Post by HeavenSent »

Sarah32306 wrote:
HeavenSent wrote:

Heaven*Sent Stables

Honestly I'll probably pick them up around the 25th. But, when my mares foal, I would like to pick the foals up! :D
Oh, wait, I don't age horses here...sorry if that wasn't clear.

Heaven*Sent Stables
Sarah32306
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sarah32306 »

HeavenSent wrote:
Sarah32306 wrote:

Heaven*Sent Stables

:lol: I feel stupid! Lol! That works!
Trainer
HeavenSent
Visit My Farm

Post by HeavenSent »

Sarah32306 wrote:
HeavenSent wrote:

Heaven*Sent Stables

:lol: , No worries. The reason I don't age is because some people who want to board horses want facilities that do not age them.

Heaven*Sent Stables
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Harlow Way Equestrian Center

Quality Breeding & Selling
Proud Breeder Of The Thoroughbred Horse & Other Prospects
[/center]
Sarah32306
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sarah32306 »

HeavenSent wrote:
Sarah32306 wrote:

:lol: , No worries. The reason I don't age is because some people who want to board horses want facilities that do not age them.

Heaven*Sent Stables

I knew that, I just didn't think of it! :D I'm scrambling to remember everything, because of my new breeding program, so facts just kind of go in one ear and out the other. :)

Anyway, thank you for taking my horses, and like I said I'll probably pick them up on the 25th! :D
Trainer
HeavenSent
Visit My Farm

Post by HeavenSent »

Sarah32306 wrote:
HeavenSent wrote:

Heaven*Sent Stables

I knew that, I just didn't think of it! :D I'm scrambling to remember everything, because of my new breeding program, so facts just kind of go in one ear and out the other. :)

Anyway, thank you for taking my horses, and like I said I'll probably pick them up on the 25th! :D
Sounds good to me, I took note of that. Either way if it's longer or shorter doesn't matter to me. Just send over a ping. I can only put up two horses at a time however...

Heaven*Sent Stables
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:10 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:10 am