The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pony Tokens sales thread.

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Pony Tokens sales thread.

Post by BlackOak2 »

Lightning eventing wrote:Hay shadow dragon when will you be open again?
This thread opens the beginning of every month.
For information, please check the topic post. Everything is right there.

For The Community:
Please remember to not abuse such offers (not that any has been). This is real money offered by this player to other players on the game, both in support of other members and in support of the game and our admins.

Good Luck!
And Enjoy the Game! :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

ShadowDragon wrote:I'm willing to buy PTs for players now and again in return for game cash. This will be my official PT sales thread. Price is 1 million(or less..I'm willing to haggle) game cash for every dollar I spend. I use Pay Pal so the transaction will be immediate, no waiting.

I will require payment up front. After I receive the game cash, I'll immediately buy the PTs and have them sent to the account of your choosing. PLEASE make sure the name of your account is spelled correctly and exact, I don't want any mistakes!

I will note on here, in public, when I receive the game cash, and I'd appreciate it if you, the buyer, would also note here that you've received the PTs. That way everything is in public and we can both feel comfortable and the public will know that the transaction went smoothly for us both. :)

I will note here if I'm open for business or not. Right now, I am CLOSED.

$12 PTs...sold to Wild Wood Ranch, to be sent to A.P farm. Payment Received, PT sent! Your order ID: 616191463

$5 PT...sold to PeacefulOreo, to be sent to PeacefulOreo. Payment Received, PT sent!

Note to self: Contact Shiva about $15 bonus package Oct 1st.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Foundation Horses: I'm also willing to buy foundation horses for users that have need of them. I'm not sure how much a foundation costs in game cash but we can work it out. :) CLOSED for now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading and for any future business!
Hello,
Black Oak said that you open the beginning of each month, so I would like to get in line for orders for this month if that is all right :)
I would like 600 PTs for two different accounts if that is possible.
Thank you!
Hazel
Ritsuka_demon
Visit My Farm

Post by Ritsuka_demon »

ShadowDragon wrote:ping
if i can i would like 600pt again to this account plz
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

For those of you with continued interest in this thread, here's the activity report for ShadowDragon
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/m ... e&u=122207
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
tomahawk sky
Visit My Farm

Post by tomahawk sky »

Shadow dragon could I get the 12 dollar of pack
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

ShadowDragon wrote:Jessen, I'll be happy to do that for you next month. :)
Hello. I just wanted to let you know that my username has been switched to SnowStorm. I was wondering if I was still in line for pony tokens. Thanks and have a good day
D.M Boarding
Visit My Farm

Post by D.M Boarding »

ShadowDragon wrote:I'm willing to buy PTs for players now and again in return for game cash. This will be my official PT sales thread. Price is 1 million(or less..I'm willing to haggle) game cash for every dollar I spend. I use Pay Pal so the transaction will be immediate, no waiting.

I will require payment up front. After I receive the game cash, I'll immediately buy the PTs and have them sent to the account of your choosing. PLEASE make sure the name of your account is spelled correctly and exact, I don't want any mistakes!

I will note on here, in public, when I receive the game cash, and I'd appreciate it if you, the buyer, would also note here that you've received the PTs. That way everything is in public and we can both feel comfortable and the public will know that the transaction went smoothly for us both. :)

$12 PTs...sold to Wild Wood Ranch, to be sent to A.P farm. Payment Received, PT sent! Your order ID: 616191463

$5 PT...sold to PeacefulOreo, to be sent to PeacefulOreo. Payment Received, PT sent!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Foundation Horses: I'm also willing to buy foundation horses for users that have need of them. I'm not sure how much a foundation costs in game cash but we can work it out. :) CLOSED for now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi i really need the bag of PT for $19.98 USD - 2700 PT. I would be willing to pay 10 million ++
Train
Visit My Farm

Post by Train »

Hi i'd like to buy satchel of pony tokens for me (1600 PT) I will pay 8- 10 million
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Train wrote:

Hi i'd like to buy satchel of pony tokens for me (1600 PT) I will pay 8- 10 million
If you read the post carefully you will see that they are closed :)
Thundering Horses 2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundering Horses 2 »

Veterinarian wrote:
Train wrote: Hi i'd like to buy satchel of pony tokens for me (1600 PT) I will pay 8- 10 million
If you read the post carefully you will see that they are closed :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 am