The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pony Tokens sales thread.

ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Pony Tokens sales thread.

Post by ShadowDragon »

*boot!* Don't want to lose this. :)
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

ShadowDragon wrote:Hi Sawd, and thanks for your interest. I can't do anything right now. Every month I set aside a certain amount of game money out of my budget to spend on my games. Once that amount is used up, I'm done until the next month. If I go over it eats into my bill and household money, which I can't do. I am sorry. I wish I could help you out but I can't do anything until the beginning of next month. I'll be happy to help you out at that time. Once I'm open, it's first come, first served, so check back between the 1st and 3rd of October.
OK! I saw you booted this. PLease, if you don't mind, ping me when you are open! I don't want to lose this, either! (*PLus, I may accidenrally forget XD)
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ShadowDragon »

Will do, Sawd! :) Can you explain how to ping real quick? I don't know how.
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

ShadowDragon wrote:Will do, Sawd! :) Can you explain how to ping real quick? I don't know how.
Of course! I was there, once. :lol: (Hope you don't mind me explaining it here).

PINGING USES NO SPACES. PINGING USES NO SPACES. PINGING USES NO SPACES. PINGING USES NO SPACES. :lol:

So, pinging is very easy, also very useful. first, you want to go to Full Editor & Preview.
See all the buttons up above where you type your message? In the middle ofu and Code, there is a button called Quote. Press that.
Should look like this:
Then, see how the first part of the code Is
? Go to the end of the letter "e" and put an equal (=) Sign. It should end up like this:
wrote:
Nextly, you'll want to use this next to the equal (=) sign: " Ending up like this:
][/quote] For the next step you want to type in the person you are contacting username so, I am just going to use mine. Looks like this: [quote= wrote:
Then, add another " At the end of the username (MAKE SURE THE PERSONS USER IS CORRECT OR ELSE IT WILL NOT GO THROUGH) Looking like this:
Sawd10 wrote:
Lastly, type in some kind of message in between the "][". The best thing to do is to put Ping or ...
Ending up like this:
Sawd10 wrote:Ping
Hope that helped!
For more info and valuable info, visit here: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 12&t=18675
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

ShadowDragon wrote:Will do, Sawd! :) Can you explain how to ping real quick? I don't know how.
OKay, I am sorry that turned out terrible I guess because I was trying to teach you how to ping while I was pinging you. Please just visit the link to learn how. :) http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 12&t=18675 It will be easier on both of us. :lol:
***You can practice pinging me in the link
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ShadowDragon »

Ok, thanks, Sawd, I'm sure I'll be able to figure it out when the time comes! I appreciate the help! :)
Ritsuka_demon
Visit My Farm

Post by Ritsuka_demon »

i would like 600pts plz you said to come back on October 1-3 and so here i am
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ShadowDragon »

Hi Ritsuka_demon, that'll be 2.5 million. As soon as I have it, I'll send the PT on over. :)
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ShadowDragon »

Sawd10 wrote:Did the ping work?
Hi Sawd, and thanks for your interest. I can't do anything right now. Every month I set aside a certain amount of game money out of my budget to spend on my games. Once that amount is used up, I'm done until the next month. If I go over it eats into my bill and household money, which I can't do. I am sorry. I wish I could help you out but I can't do anything until the beginning of next month. I'll be happy to help you out at that time. Once I'm open, it's first come, first served, so check back between the 1st and 3rd of October.[/quote]
OK! I saw you booted this. PLease, if you don't mind, ping me when you are open! I don't want to lose this, either! (*PLus, I may accidenrally forget XD)[/quote]
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

ShadowDragon wrote:...

Could I get 600 PT for Banditto?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:55 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:55 pm