The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pony Tokens sales thread.

ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Pony Tokens sales thread.

Post by ShadowDragon »

I'm willing to buy PTs for players now and again in return for game cash. This will be my official PT sales thread. Price is 1 million(or less..I'm willing to haggle) game cash for every dollar I spend. I use Pay Pal so the transaction will be immediate, no waiting.

I will require payment up front. After I receive the game cash, I'll immediately buy the PTs and have them sent to the account of your choosing. PLEASE make sure the name of your account is spelled correctly and exact, I don't want any mistakes!

I will note on here, in public, when I receive the game cash, and I'd appreciate it if you, the buyer, would also note here that you've received the PTs. That way everything is in public and we can both feel comfortable and the public will know that the transaction went smoothly for us both. :)

I will note here if I'm open for business or not. Right now, I am CLOSED.

$12 PTs...sold to Wild Wood Ranch, to be sent to A.P farm. Payment Received, PT sent! Your order ID: 616191463

$5 PT...sold to PeacefulOreo, to be sent to PeacefulOreo. Payment Received, PT sent!

Note to self: Contact Shiva about $15 bonus package Oct 1st.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Foundation Horses: I'm also willing to buy foundation horses for users that have need of them. I'm not sure how much a foundation costs in game cash but we can work it out. :) CLOSED for now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading and for any future business!
Last edited by ShadowDragon on Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:47 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Thundering Horses
Visit My Farm

Re: Pony Tokens sales thread.

Post by Thundering Horses »

ShadowDragon wrote:I'm willing to buy PTs for players now and again in return for game cash. This will be my official PT sales thread. Price is 1 million game cash for every dollar I spend. I use Pay Pal so the transaction will be immediate, no waiting.

I will require payment up front. After I receive the game cash, I'll immediately buy the PTs and have them sent to the account of your choosing. PLEASE make sure the name of your account is spelled correctly and exact, I don't want any mistakes!

I will note on here, in public, when I receive the game cash, and I'd appreciate it if you, the buyer, would also note here that you've received the PTs. That way everything is in public and we can both feel comfortable and the public will know that the transaction went smoothly for us both. :)

I will note here if I'm open for business or not. Right now, I am OPEN. I have 2 $5 slots available, or 1 $12 slot.

how much is 600pt??
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ShadowDragon »

Hi TH, that would be 5 million, maybe a little less. I'm willing to haggle. :)
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ShadowDragon »

Up!
Wild Wood Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Wild Wood Ranch »

ShadowDragon wrote:Up!
Hello I am inquiring about the $12 slot. I am assuming that is for the satchel of pony tokens. Am I correct? Thank you and have a great day!
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ShadowDragon »

Hi Wild Wood, yes, that is correct. :)

Also, just want to mention, I'm willing to do the first couple of orders I get at a huge discount.
Wild Wood Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Wild Wood Ranch »

ShadowDragon wrote:Hi Wild Wood, yes, that is correct. :)

Also, just want to mention, I'm willing to do the first couple of orders I get at a huge discount.
Alright great. I would like to get the satchel of pony tokens for my other account A.P farm. Whenever you can please link a horse so that I can transfer you the money. 13 mil correct? Thank you and have a nice day!
Sarah32306
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sarah32306 »

ShadowDragon wrote:I'm willing to buy PTs for players now and again in return for game cash. This will be my official PT sales thread. Price is 1 million game cash for every dollar I spend. I use Pay Pal so the transaction will be immediate, no waiting.

I will note here if I'm open for business or not. Right now, I am OPEN. I have 2 $5 slots available, or 1 $12 slot.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Foundation Horses: I'm also willing to buy foundation horses for users that have need of them. I'm not sure how much a foundation costs in game cash but we can work it out. :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How much would A Bag of PT's be?
Trainer
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Foundation Horses: I'm also willing to buy foundation horses for users that have need of them. I'm not sure how much a foundation costs in game cash but we can work it out. :)

I would like to get 600 PT please! It's for me, PeacefulOreo
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ShadowDragon »

Hi Wild Wood, I'll do the $12 satchel for 8 million. Here's the link to the horse...I'd like her back, please, when the deal is finished. As soon as I have the funds, I'll send the PTs over to A.P Farm. When you get them, please post in this thread that you've received them. Thanks so much! :)

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2082435
Last edited by ShadowDragon on Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:41 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:41 pm