The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pony Tokens sales thread.

ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Pony Tokens sales thread.

Post by ShadowDragon »

Hi PeacefulOreo, I can do the 600 PTs for 2.5 million. Here's a link to the horse.. As soon as I have the game cash, I'll send the PTs to PeacefulOreo. Please confirm that you've received them in this thread! I'd also like the horse back! Thanks so much! :)

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2104068
Last edited by ShadowDragon on Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ShadowDragon »

Hi Sarah, I'm sorry, I'm not doing a $20 bag of tokens atm... I've only got the one $6 bag left. I might do a $20 bag next month. :)
Wild Wood Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Wild Wood Ranch »

ShadowDragon wrote:Hi Wild Wood, I'll do the $12 satchel for 8 million. Here's the link to the horse...I'd like her back, please, when the deal is finished. As soon as I have the funds, I'll send the PTs over to A.P Farm. When you get them, please post in this thread that you've received them. Thanks so much! :)

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2082435
Thank you. I put her up for offers only. Alright i will let you know when I have them. Oh and it A.P farm, the f is lowercase.
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ShadowDragon »

Wild Wood, PT have been sent to A.P farm. Please confirm that you've gotten them! Thank you so much! :)
Your order ID: 616191463
tomahawk sky
Visit My Farm

Post by tomahawk sky »

How much would 500 pts to for
Shiva_Eventing
Visit My Farm

Post by Shiva_Eventing »

Would you buy player bonuses? And if so how much would $15 dollars worth cost?
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ShadowDragon »

Hi Lightning, the smallest package is 600 pts, and I have one package of 600 left to sell. I'm selling it for 2.5 million.

Hi Shiva, I will, but not until next month. I'm at my game money limit at this point once the 3 packages of pts I have listed all sell. I have one package of 600 left. For $15, since I'm new to this and building trust, I'm selling at huge discounts, it would go for about 9-10 mil, and I'd probably be willing to sell for less than that. :)
Wild Wood Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Wild Wood Ranch »

ShadowDragon wrote:Wild Wood, PT have been sent to A.P farm. Please confirm that you've gotten them! Thank you so much! :)
Your order ID: 616191463
I received them. Thank you so much again :D Have a great day!
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ShadowDragon »

Thanks so much, WW, my pleasure! You have an awesome day as well! :)
Shiva_Eventing
Visit My Farm

Post by Shiva_Eventing »

ShadowDragon wrote:Hi Lightning, the smallest package is 600 pts, and I have one package of 600 left to sell. I'm selling it for 2.5 million.

Hi Shiva, I will, but not until next month. I'm at my game money limit at this point once the 3 packages of pts I have listed all sell. I have one package of 600 left. For $15, since I'm new to this and building trust, I'm selling at huge discounts, it would go for about 9-10 mil, and I'd probably be willing to sell for less than that. :)
That sounds great :D let me know when they are available!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:27 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:27 am