The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

How To Change Horse's Temperament

Zuka
Visit My Farm

How To Change Horse's Temperament

Post by Zuka »

Quick question, is there an efficient method or 'secret trick' to changing a horses temperament? Basically all my horses are bombproof (ugh) and a few have changed due to high sugar diets (super healthy stuff) but since that method obviously doesn't always work, I've been looking for new ideas.
Madi10117
Visit My Farm

Re: How To Change Horse's Temperament

Post by Madi10117 »

Zuka wrote:Quick question, is there an efficient method or 'secret trick' to changing a horses temperament? Basically all my horses are bombproof (ugh) and a few have changed due to high sugar diets (super healthy stuff) but since that method obviously doesn't always work, I've been looking for new ideas.
A good portion of the time if the horse starts as bombproof, it will not change from bombproof. Keeping away from sugar may decrease the temperament, some horses are just stuck though, while adding sugar(such as weight gain mix or yellow corn) will raise the temperament.
Hope this helps. :D

Note: Next time you have a question, post it in the Game Play Questions & Help Forim
Zuka
Visit My Farm

Post by Zuka »

Madi10117 wrote:
Zuka wrote:Quick question, is there an efficient method or 'secret trick' to changing a horses temperament? Basically all my horses are bombproof (ugh) and a few have changed due to high sugar diets (super healthy stuff) but since that method obviously doesn't always work, I've been looking for new ideas.
A good portion of the time if the horse starts as bombproof, it will not change from bombproof. Keeping away from sugar may decrease the temperament, some horses are just stuck though, while adding sugar(such as weight gain mix or yellow corn) will raise the temperament.

Note: Next time you have a question, post it in the Game Play Questions & Help Forim
Thank you, guess I'll keep trying haha :)
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Zuka wrote:
Madi10117 wrote: A good portion of the time if the horse starts as bombproof, it will not change from bombproof. Keeping away from sugar may decrease the temperament, some horses are just stuck though, while adding sugar(such as weight gain mix or yellow corn) will raise the temperament.

Thank you, guess I'll keep trying haha :)
In addition to what Madi said, it really depends on if they’re born anything but bombproof. Like for instance, all of my horses born calm can be raised to High Strung when they’re older. But for at least my herd in particular, I had to breed the high strung gene into my horses purposely (that may be what you want to try doing).
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:36 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:36 am