The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

**** LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO TRAIN MY ISH HORSES ****

Emma1406
Visit My Farm

**** LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO TRAIN MY ISH HORSES ****

Post by Emma1406 »

PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU CAN HELP ME !!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

***** I have roughly 3 ISH horses id like fully trained, If you can do this for me, I'll set them at offers and name them as whoever you are and then buy them train them, COMMENT ON HERE when done and tell me the price and set at offers so i can buy back preferably someone who can train them quick and without taking to much of their age ******

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: **** LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO TRAIN MY ISH HORSES ****

Post by Kamichi Stables »

Emma1406 wrote:PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU CAN HELP ME !!!

***** I have roughly 3 ISH horses id like fully trained, If you can do this for me, I'll set them at offers and name them as whoever you are and then buy them train them, COMMENT ON HERE when done and tell me the price and set at offers so i can buy back preferably someone who can train them quick and without taking to much of their age ******

Hi,
I'd be happy to help. I normally charge 30k to train a horse to 99% in each stat. And if you want temperament, weight, and pictures(yearly), it is 5k extra. I normally train in 1 to 2 days per horse, and under 2 years 6 months(some horses are difficult, but normal training time is 2 years 4 months). Let me know if you are interested.

Kamichi
What are you actually supposed to put here?
-Kam
Emma1406
Visit My Farm

Post by Emma1406 »

Okay, Thats perfect, i have one aged 6yr stallion, the other 2 ill wait until they are past 2yrs 6 month, thank you for helping me :)
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Emma1406 wrote:Okay, Thats perfect, i have one aged 6yr stallion, the other 2 ill wait until they are past 2yrs 6 month, thank you for helping me :)
I can take them whatever age they are, I do not care how old they are. I can take the first one whenever, just link the horse.

Kamichi
-Kam
Emma1406
Visit My Farm

Post by Emma1406 »

Last edited by Emma1406 on Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emma1406
Visit My Farm

Post by Emma1406 »

Kamichi Stables wrote:
Emma1406 wrote:Okay, Thats perfect, i have one aged 6yr stallion, the other 2 ill wait until they are past 2yrs 6 month, thank you for helping me :)
I can take them whatever age they are, I do not care how old they are. I can take the first one whenever, just link the horse.

Kamichi

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2073838 hi here is the link
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Emma1406 wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote: I can take them whatever age they are, I do not care how old they are. I can take the first one whenever, just link the horse.

Kamichi

Do you want basic or with weight, temperament, and pictures.(If so, please specify).

Kamichi
-Kam
Emma1406
Visit My Farm

Post by Emma1406 »

Basic is fine
Emma1406
Visit My Farm

Post by Emma1406 »

Kamichi Stables wrote:
Emma1406 wrote:

Do you want basic or with weight, temperament, and pictures.(If so, please specify).

Kamichi

Hi. basic is fine
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Emma1406 wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote: Do you want basic or with weight, temperament, and pictures.(If so, please specify).

Kamichi

Hi. basic is fine
My apologies for taking so long. I had a crazy week. You can offer 25k since I took so long to finish. I can take the next one. He may be on my side account when you see this(Madi10117).

Kamichi
-Kam
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:35 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:35 pm