The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Ping

Chevelle
Visit My Farm

Ping

Post by Chevelle »

Kamichi Stables wrote:ping
Madi10117 wrote:ping
PLEASE DO NOT ACCEPT FinnThePony's OFFER ON KS Strong
Finn has offered high amounts of money on high ranking horses, and it seems he does nothing with them but age. He bought a horse of mine a while back named Kadar and Kadar died within a few days of being with Finn. Please heed my warning and don't be tempted by the high amount of money like I was. We do not know how he got all his money since he is a relatively new user, so he is a side account of someone and we are in the process of finding out who.
Madi10117
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by Madi10117 »

Lion Pride Arabians wrote:
Finn has offered high amounts of money on high ranking horses, and it seems he does nothing with them but age. He bought a horse of mine a while back named Kadar and Kadar died within a few days of being with Finn. Please heed my warning and don't be tempted by the high amount of money like I was. We do not know how he got all his money since he is a relatively new user, so he is a side account of someone and we are in the process of finding out who.
Honestly, if they are offering that much I don't care only one SMGC, but I am having second thoughts on KS Strong.

Kamichi
Hazel!
Visit My Farm

Post by Hazel! »

I just wanna remind everyone of this bit in the forum rules:
If you put a horse for sale and someone buys it, they own it and can do whatever they want with it.
mora098
Visit My Farm

Post by mora098 »

Hey, just to add my two cents, some people go through a lot of years ingame everyday, so even if the horse has died within a few days, it may have served it's purpose as everyone plays at different rates. Feel free to do as you wish though :)
Dressage,racing and brandenburgers breeder, contact me through the forum or PM if you need me :)
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Kamichi Stables »

Thank you!
Kamichi
What are you actually supposed to put here?
-Kam
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ShadowDragon »

I'm a new player, but here's my two cents. To call someone out by name who isn't doing a thing wrong, to 'warn' people not to sell to that person is just wrong. I go through horses like I go through underwear. They don't last long in my stables because I've bought the package that doubles my turns and I use them all, sometimes twice a day, and then some. I do local shows to make instant money. I've bought quite a few horses from other users, and they do indeed serve their purpose. I breed many foals from them. Their line continues on in my herds. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that and nobody should be called out for playing the game as they wish, or doing what they want with horses they bought fairly and now belong to them. I would definitely discourage anyone from making posts like this again in the future. Personally, I hate that my horses don't last long, and I'll be creating a second account eventually to house older horses that I want to keep around. Until then, it is what it is, they go fast, and there's nothing wrong with that whatsoever.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

The Community has replied quite nicely and has made their opinion (and indeed the flow of the game) known. What has been said is quite rightly, how the game is handled.

If you're that interested in that horse, then I suggest you try to make a deal for it, rather than attempting to criticize or discredit another player that is offering what has already been suggested is a 'high amount of money'.

Also, if they choose to remain anonymous on this game, then please respect their decision. They may not be able to use the forums. And if any of you are concerned that this player may be a previously banned player, then just wait a few days before releasing the horse, or just reject the offer. Our admins do keep track of the banned players and take action if they attempt to return.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:08 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:08 am