The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Will be gone

PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Will be gone

Post by PeacefulOreo »

I will be gone starting September 17th, 2019 and will not be back until September 23rd, 2019 (I may be back but if not, then for sure September 24th, 2019) because of a family trip to Mexico for my sister's wedding. I may not be on during that time. If you have any of my horses (from training, boarding, champing, etc.) I will pick them up when I come back. If you send me any messages, I will look at them when I come back.
Thundering Horses
Visit My Farm

Re: Will be gone

Post by Thundering Horses »

PeacefulOreo wrote:I will be gone starting September 17th, 2019 and will not be back until September 23rd, 2019 (I may be back but if not, then for sure September 24th, 2019) because of a family trip to Mexico for my sister's wedding. I may not be on during that time. If you have any of my horses (from training, boarding, champing, etc.) I will pick them up when I come back. If you send me any messages, I will look at them when I come back.
Okay, oreo!
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:I will be gone starting September 17th, 2019 and will not be back until September 23rd, 2019 (I may be back but if not, then for sure September 24th, 2019) because of a family trip to Mexico for my sister's wedding. I may not be on during that time. If you have any of my horses (from training, boarding, champing, etc.) I will pick them up when I come back. If you send me any messages, I will look at them when I come back.
Sounds good, have fun in Mexico Oreo! :D Congratulations to your sister!
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ShadowDragon »

Oh, big congrats to your sister! I hope you and the family have a wonderful time in Mexico! :) See you when you get back!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:35 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:35 am