The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

My Pings

RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

My Pings

Post by RenegadePegasus »

FireInTheValley wrote:ping
Would you be willing or able to sell or rent this horse out to me? She is a 5* Kabarda and I need some Kabardas for a breeding project. If you can't sell her, could you stud out her father to me?
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Re: My Pings

Train wrote:ping
Could you train a horse for me? I can definitely pay what you charge (unless you raised the price). Here's the horse: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2130193
FireInTheValley
Visit My Farm

Post by FireInTheValley »

RenegadPegasus wrote:
FireInTheValley wrote:ping
Would you be willing or able to sell or rent this horse out to me? She is a 5* Kabarda and I need some Kabardas for a breeding project. If you can't sell her, could you stud out her father to me?
I can't sell her, I'm going to use her for a breeding project later. But I can stud out her father for you :)
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

FireInTheValley wrote:
RenegadPegasus wrote: Would you be willing or able to sell or rent this horse out to me? She is a 5* Kabarda and I need some Kabardas for a breeding project. If you can't sell her, could you stud out her father to me?
I can't sell her, I'm going to use her for a breeding project later. But I can stud out her father for you :)
Ok that’s fine. I just need to get a Mare to pop. I’ll ping you when you can stud him out. Thanks!
FireInTheValley
Visit My Farm

RenegadPegasus wrote:
FireInTheValley wrote: I can't sell her, I'm going to use her for a breeding project later. But I can stud out her father for you :)
Ok that’s fine. I just need to get a Mare to pop. I’ll ping you when you can stud him out. Thanks!
No problem!
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

FireInTheValley wrote:
RenegadPegasus wrote: Ok that’s fine. I just need to get a Mare to pop. I’ll ping you when you can stud him out. Thanks!
No problem!
Ok can you stud him out? Thank you!
FireInTheValley
Visit My Farm

RenegadPegasus wrote:
FireInTheValley wrote: No problem!
Ok can you stud him out? Thank you!
He is ready!
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

FireInTheValley wrote:
RenegadPegasus wrote: Ok can you stud him out? Thank you!
He is ready!
Thank you!
Train
Visit My Farm

Post by Train »

RenegadPegasus wrote:
Train wrote:ping
Could you train a horse for me? I can definitely pay what you charge (unless you raised the price). Here's the horse: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2130193
Hi yes I can but I dont have a device for the next 2 weeks if your okay to wait?
My prices are $12,500 per horse (full train)
95%+ in each stat :D
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Train wrote:
RenegadPegasus wrote: Could you train a horse for me? I can definitely pay what you charge (unless you raised the price). Here's the horse: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2130193
Hi yes I can but I dont have a device for the next 2 weeks if your okay to wait?
My prices are $12,500 per horse (full train)
95%+ in each stat :D
Ok I can wait!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:20 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:20 pm