The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Evaluation Service

Holly Cedric
Visit My Farm

Evaluation Service

Post by Holly Cedric »

Hiya all!

I am now open to do evaluations on thoroughbreds and Arabians. Upon request I may be able to complete evaluation on other breeds but I can only do evaluations on purebreds.

Charges:

1 horse: $100
2 horses:$175
3 horses: $250

I know how frustrating it is when people charge a lot for simple stuff like this and I am offering such low prices as I honestly don’t need any more money on this game and I simply want to help other players out.

Hope this is helpful to players
Holly :D
Pendragon Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: Evaluation Service

Post by Pendragon Stables »

Do you think you cold do an evaluation on my North African Barb?
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Re: Evaluation Service

Post by RenegadePegasus »

Holly Cedric wrote:Hiya all!

I am now open to do evaluations on thoroughbreds and Arabians. Upon request I may be able to complete evaluation on other breeds but I can only do evaluations on purebreds.

Charges:

1 horse: $100
2 horses:$175
3 horses: $250

I know how frustrating it is when people charge a lot for simple stuff like this and I am offering such low prices as I honestly don’t need any more money on this game and I simply want to help other players out.

Hope this is helpful to players
Holly :D
Can I give you my standards and you will evaluate on them? I have a BUNCH I need to do but don’t have the time.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:48 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:48 am