The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Hah! Finally got it!

Silverine
Visit My Farm

Re: Hah! Finally got it!

Post by Silverine »

BlackOak2 wrote:
I offered on the parents. :)

I think I'll pass on the other relatives, for now. I do have some of my own progress toward the breed that should complement the parents well.
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

BlackOak2 wrote:
I forgot to mention - I've had some luck with some of the more difficult crosses recently. So let me know if you're working on something you'd like help with. :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Silverine wrote:...
Well, it was worth a shot! :lol:
They won't be hanging around for too much longer, I'll be cleaning house and rehoming them soon enough. Woe is the outcome of those quest horses that have done their jobs and have no offspring. :mrgreen:
oh, that's supposed to be: :cry:

And... that was the end of my difficult quests at the moment. Whole new set is out now. So for the moment, no new troubles. :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

BlackOak2 wrote:
I just imagine that they get sent out to be lead-line ponies or pasture ornaments. :lol:

Well let me know. I've got a stash of rares needed for recipes if you end up needing them. ;)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Silverine wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
I just imagine that they get sent out to be lead-line ponies or pasture ornaments. :lol:

Well let me know. I've got a stash of rares needed for recipes if you end up needing them. ;)
I will Keep That In Mind! Thank you! :D
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

BlackOak2 wrote:
It took forever (mostly because I wasn't playing consistently) but Brittany finally gave me this cutie:

Once she's aged up I'll probably shove her into holding until I have space to breed a 100% colt from her.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Silverine wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
It took forever (mostly because I wasn't playing consistently) but Brittany finally gave me this cutie:

Once she's aged up I'll probably shove her into holding until I have space to breed a 100% colt from her.
Congrats!
Yeah, I'm beginning to have some troubles with these quest horses myself. This bloodline I'm using is still the original one I started with in the beginning of this project... which means it has a little bit of everything thrown in there through the generations to produce the continuing maze of quest recipe breeds. It's nice to use it like that, but now, with so many different genes thrown in, I'm producing the spectrum and beginning to have to breed multiple replacements to narrow down the genes they have. :roll:

I'm down to 59 left and hoping the bloodline holds out till then. But it's getting tougher.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

BlackOak2 wrote: I'm down to 59 left and hoping the bloodline holds out till then. But it's getting tougher.
Well if you ever need Bruce back I've got him stashed away. ;)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Silverine wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote: I'm down to 59 left and hoping the bloodline holds out till then. But it's getting tougher.
Well if you ever need Bruce back I've got him stashed away. ;)
Unlikely, but I know where to go. :mrgreen:
Thank You!
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:57 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:57 am