The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

More club suggestions?

PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

More club suggestions?

Post by PeacefulOreo »

I would be willing to start up more clubs for different breeds, other than Thoroughbreds for racing and/or realistic Arabians. Any breed suggestions, breeding goals, and names?

I have, I can buy easily, and/or I can breed easily the following breeds (not saying that these are the limit but ones that I could help start): Friesian, Shagya Arabian, Morab, Warlander, Anglo Arabian, Connemara, Gypsy Vanner, Hanoverian, Morgan, Standardbred, Sumba, Tchenarani
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Re: More club suggestions?

Post by RenegadePegasus »

PeacefulOreo wrote:I would be willing to start up more clubs for different breeds, other than Thoroughbreds for racing and/or realistic Arabians. Any breed suggestions, breeding goals, and names?

I have, I can buy easily, and/or I can breed easily the following breeds (not saying that these are the limit but ones that I could help start): Friesian, Shagya Arabian, Morab, Warlander, Anglo Arabian, Connemara, Gypsy Vanner, Hanoverian, Morgan, Standardbred, Sumba, Tchenarani
Maybe a barrel racing club? IDK lol :lol:
Chevelle
Visit My Farm

Post by Chevelle »

Perhaps Bashkirs
Chevelle
Visit My Farm

Post by Chevelle »

I can help you get started with some of my Bashkirs
Hazel
Visit My Farm

Post by Hazel »

I would like to humbly suggest a club where we take courses, suggest which courses to take in which order, and commiserate over the courses that take 5+ days to complete.

(Is half joking, but if anyone wants to run with this, I will throw in behind you)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:37 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:37 pm