The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

HW Newsletter Writer's Chat

h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Re: HW Newsletter Writer's Chat

Post by h a z e l »

Kamichi Stables wrote:I think that we should have our own(that is what I have done) because then we will (1) not be notified a billion times a day about someone else's newsletter business, (2) it would get really confusing, and (3) I think it would be a good idea because it would be easier to keep things organized.
All right, thanks for your input Kam! :D I'll put down your vote. So far we have 2 votes for separate forums and 2 votes for one forum :)
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Sawd10 wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
You're welcome :)
I'll pay you anyway because it's your very first issue, but next time I won't :twisted: :lol: :lol:
All right, what do you need help with? :)
LOL No problem. :D
Pretty much just finding stuff for the letter. Like.. Horses, events, comps, etc.
Okay, gotcha :) Would you be able to hop on chat so we could do some research together? :)
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: LOL No problem. :D
Pretty much just finding stuff for the letter. Like.. Horses, events, comps, etc.
Okay, gotcha :) Would you be able to hop on chat so we could do some research together? :)
Of course! I'm sorry. :I
I'm on.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Sawd10 wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
Of course! I'm sorry. :I
I'm on.
No you're fine! :) I just got on as well :)
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Sawd10 wrote:...
Veterinarian wrote:...
Hello guys, if you would contribute to this poll that would be really great :D Thanks!
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:...
Hello guys, if you would contribute to this poll that would be really great :D Thanks!
Oh lol, I asked the question of whether we should all have one or a separate communication forum because I really did not know what to choose :lol:

Plus I think that if I also voted there would be a chance of a tie lol.

I do not want to vote as I really do not know what to choose but if it is a must I will :lol:
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Veterinarian wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:

Oh lol, I asked the question of whether we should all have one or a separate communication forum because I really did not know what to choose :lol:

Plus I think that if I also voted there would be a chance of a tie lol.

I do not want to vote as I really do not know what to choose but if it is a must I will :lol:
Truth :lol:
Then you can be exempt from this poll :lol:
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote:Western Timed Section
-Voted for a separate communications forum for each branch
Lila25172 wrote:Western Scored Section
-Voted for all in one forum
Kamichi Stables wrote:English Eventing Section
Sawd10 wrote:English Other Section
Veterinarian wrote:Driving Section
_h a z e l_ wrote:Racing Section

Okay guys, Veterinarian made a good point in a recent post on here directed to me.. and I thought I would pass it along.
Do you think each of the branches should have a separate communications forum or should we all share one?
If we all shared one, it could get cluttered and it might become difficult for the different branches to distinguish who is talking to whom... and also we would all have to check the forum constantly for any questions directed to us.
But then if we all have a different communications forum, it would fill up the General Chit Chat and cause some clutter there.
So, opinions?

Thanks- I hope you all are having a great weekend! :D
Hazel
All in one. I think it would make it a lot easier and easier to control.
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Sawd10 wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote: -Voted for a separate communications forum for each branch

Okay guys, Veterinarian made a good point in a recent post on here directed to me.. and I thought I would pass it along.
Do you think each of the branches should have a separate communications forum or should we all share one?
If we all shared one, it could get cluttered and it might become difficult for the different branches to distinguish who is talking to whom... and also we would all have to check the forum constantly for any questions directed to us.
But then if we all have a different communications forum, it would fill up the General Chit Chat and cause some clutter there.
So, opinions?

Thanks- I hope you all are having a great weekend! :D
Hazel
All in one. I think it would make it a lot easier and easier to control.
All right, thank you for your vote Sawd! :)
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

RenegadePegasus wrote:Western Timed Section
Lila25172 wrote:Western Scored Section
Hey guys, just a reminder your newsletter branches should be out tonight :) How are they coming along? :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:16 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:16 pm