The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

HWO English Eventing Monthly Newsletter

Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

HWO English Eventing Monthly Newsletter

Post by Kamichi Stables »

Issue #1 November 8, 2019

Announcements
Hello and welcome to the first issue of the Horse World Online’s English Eventing Monthly Newsletter! I am Kamichi and will be the writer of this Newsletter segment.
I am always looking for advise on what I can improve, a nomination for the HWO English Eventing Player Spotlight, or just suggestions for the next newsletter, if you have either of these, ping me here.

Interview/HWO English Eventing Player Spotlight
As it is the first issue, I will be taking suggestions for someone you amazing people believe need recognition, and if you will please fill out the form that is on the link above(please do not nominate yourself, it will not be accepted).
I am excited to interview and write about whoever is nominated for the HWO English Eventing Player Spotlight!

English Eventing Horse Spotlights

Cross Country

This is St Bernard, a rising Cross Country star, with a win percentage of 100% in 42 starts!(as of when I wrote this) Congratulation Aldenburg for your horses huge success in his career so far! His stamina is 55, a strength score of 59, and a movement score of 41. He is truly an amazing Cross Country horse!

Currently Al Shamlal is steady keeping his 100% win streak through 112 starts. This Master Champion is doing rather well in every competition he enters. Congratulations once again Aldenburg on your horse doing so well.

Dressage

=http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/ ... Redemption has hardly any training, but has taken first in his very first competition. Good job Day of the Dead for choosing such an amazing potential horse! I have a feeling we will be seeing this horse again in another competition soon.

Meet Send Back, a very accomplished Supreme Master Grand Champion in Dressage. Lope has worked hard to bring their horse to SMGC with a 71% win percentage. Good job on your work!

Show Jumping

A new Show Jumping star is WA English Gold Fire. With four starts and a perfect 100%, this horse is starting his career right! Continue with your good work rosie0922!

Another star, but a Grand Champion, is 【ℤA】English Rascal. This Gypsy Vanner, owned by RenegadePegasus, is quite the star. With an 87% win accuracy for 108 starts, he is doing quite well!

For Sale:
Got a horse(s) that will be for sale that does Show Jumping, Cross Country, or Dressage, leave me a message here, and get a chance for it to be showcased in the next issue(or added to this one possibly).

For Stud:
Got a horse(s) that is for stud, or will be for stud that does Show Jumping, Cross Country, or Dressage, leave me a message here, for the chance for it to be featured in the next issue(or added to this one possibly).

Thanks for reading,
Kamichi

Note: This was written on October the 29th in order for it to be put out on time. Next time it will be wrote closer to the time of release, I just knew I would have a busy week.

Please do not comment on this thread! Please do it on the HWO English Eventing Newsletter Communications Forum!
What are you actually supposed to put here?
-Kam
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: HWO English Eventing Monthly Newsletter

Post by Kamichi Stables »

Issue #2 December 8, 2019

Announcements
I apologize if this is not the greatest this month, but I shall try my best. I have been really busy in real life, and just remembered that this was due today.
I never got any nominations for me to interview anyone, so please, do so this month here. Soon, there will be a different forum, when Sawd10 and I get together and make it.
I hope you enjoy!

English Eventing Horse Spotlights

Cross Country

With 57 starts, GCh++Add Name, a North Swedish Trotter colt, has a perfect 100% win percentage. Congradulations LilyTromp for your very successful horse!

Ch+ RL Pepper Poison

Dressage, a Thoroughbred stallion, is making his climb through the ranks of Cross Country. He has a 93.8% win percentage, and is doing really well. Good job melanta!

Dressage

SGCh〖RDT〗Русское поле экспериментов is quite the accomplished horse.This Trakehner stallion boasts a 92.2% win percentage! Keep up the amazing wok Brinkhaven!

|+|BTB|+| Lights Camera Action is on the rise. With ten competitions under this Arabian colt's belt, he is doing well with a 100% win streak! Mega is doing rather well with this young horse!

Show Jumping

With a 98.3% win percentage, GCh SF Thoughtful Whiskey is owned by rosie0922. This Part Paint x North African Barb stallion is quiet magnificent. Good job rosie0922.

Elishi Rain has placed in her first 3 competions. This Arabian mare is owned by paige12215.

Holiday Contest Spotlight/_h a z e l_'s contest
I thought I'd include this since the holiday season in upon all of us, so here are some of them that are going on right now:

The Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest
This contest is being hosted by HorzeLover101. It is fairly straight forward to enter. You look through their list of days, choose 3 you would like to receive days, choose 3 days you don't want to recieve, tell a Christmas joke, and a Christmas/December joke. For more information, go check it out!

_h a z e l_'s Contest
This contest is in her newsletter. She invites you to try to make a fluffy, feathered TB with gold speed and stamina. She goes into depth about the point scoring, so go check it out for more information!

For Sale/For Stude
Please leave a message for me a few days before January 8th about your horse for sale/stud that performs in Show Jumping, Dressage, and/or Cross Country here.

Thanks for reading!
Kamichi

Please do not comment on this thread! Please do it on the HWO English Eventing Newsletter Communications Forum!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Issue #3, January 10, 2020

Announcements: The newsletter, both as a whole and the separate branches are undergoing some short changes. First and foremost is the replacement of both the Newsletter Manager and also a couple of the writers. Currently, there is no Eventing Writer. If you have interest in taking over the position, feel free to contact us using the English communications forum. This is a 3-month rolling post, which means you are choosing to dedicate 3 issues (one issue a month), after which it will be your choice to either continue your position or find your replacement. Pay is and will remain $50,000 per issue. If you're interested in fulfilling this position, please check out further information on rules here (first post) and here.

Cross Country
News: No records broken, in fact the latest record for cross country is level 7 way back on January 1st, 2019, more than a year ago. The other levels were broken even longer ago. Get out there and start breaking records so we have something more to write about. :mrgreen:

Horse Spotlight
There have been a number of repeated winners in Cross Country in the past month, so a lot of names have appeared again and again. Choosing just a handful is of course not too hard, narrowing it down, however, much more difficult. Today, I have settled on:
Add Name

This Supreme Grand Champion, previous record holder (in Barrel Racing) is a colt I think noteworthy to become a spotlight today. He is a gorgeous, brown, North Swedish Trotter with a WPS of 98.4 % out of 251 starts in this discipline. His average scores are about 30 penalty points, so far from the records that average to about 23-24 penalty points. Regardless, this colt has still made an impact in the discipline. Both his owner, Aldenburg, and his breeder, LilyTromp, should be proud of the colts accomplishments thus far.

Dressage
News: No records broken. Like Cross Country, Dressage hasn't had a record broken in awhile. In May of this year, we will meet the one-year mark.

Horse Spotlight
So my choice today for Dressage Spotlight is what appears to be a silver amber cream Pintabian owned by Lope and bred by slick. This stallion, currently named 'Send Back', is a Supreme Master Grand Champion, with a whopping 3,430 starts in this discipline. And yet still maintains a 72.6% WPS record. This horse has had a long career in the show shed with $61,765,432 in total winnings. He comes close to the records still held, with a high, recent dressage score of 46.53%. No gallery image however, unless his owner sees this and favors us with a picture taken to preserve him in the newsletter. :D
Send Back

Show Jumping
News: After breaking the level 3 record on November 22nd, 2019:
WA Winter Dragon Fire

has again proved he's still got it by breaking the level 4 record just yesterday with a Final Score of 03:08.69! He's getting old and has now aged himself out of competitions as a 20-year old. Did his owner, rosie0922, enter him in any other competitions before he became ineligible? And will we see another record pop up broken that has yet to run? We will need to wait to see. Congratulations on the record!

Competition Spotlight
So for the spotlight for Show Jumping, I've decided to choose a competition instead of a horse. The Show Jumping 5 --- The Showoff pulled in a lot of familiar names from the eventing area. Many of these horses I have seen winning multiple competitions throughout the eventing arena. So this competition offers a good spotlight look at some of the top competing horses in the English categories right now. Starting with the first place horse's final score of: 03:14.59, only about 4 seconds outside of the records for show jumping and ending with the last place horse's final score of: 03:39.09, this competition offers a good, round look at the competition an owner might face if entering into this discipline. And, as a second bonus, every entry in this competition is titled.

This will conclude this issue of the Eventing Newsletter.
Onward & Upward, HWO!
Cheers! :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

HWO Monthly English Eventing Newsletter

Issue #4 – February 14th 2020

Release Date: Second Friday Every Month

<3 <3 <3 Happy Valentine's Day!! <3 <3 <3

This newsletter is brought to you by HorzeLover101.

Welcome!

Hello everyone and welcome to the fourth issue of HWO Monthly English Eventing Newsletter. This is the first branch in the English Discipline. The disciplines highlighted in this newsletter are Cross Country, Dressage and Show Jumping. Hope you find this interesting to see an updated newsletter of the horses and players that are currently reaching the top in these disciplines. If you have any questions, concerns or feedback please go to http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 14#p136411.

Cross Country

Rising Star
∰ Mandus de Whyle

Broke the world record for level 7 Cross Country on January 1st, 2020. This record hasn’t been beaten since December 20th, 2018. Mandus de Whyle is bred/owned by the famous breeder of competing horses “Bitapetrone”. Mandus de Whyle is a Black Grade Horse Stallion. He is currently 9 years and 1.1 months old. His win percentage is 100% in the Cross Country discipline. He has won 506 out of 506 starts with 496 being first place and 10 being seconds. He has won over 12 million dollars in this discipline. He has racked up quite some earnings and points and stands as a Supreme Master Grand Champion. His sire is 57* 50 32+ 32+ -- 24.1 and his dam is 64* 57 31+ 24 -- 32.5. Mandus de Whyle has sired 21 foals to date.

Runner Up
~AAP~ My Mystic on Guard

Keep an eye on this guy. He’s been popping up everywhere in the Cross Country comps. He has not broken any records but he is pretty quick to win those comps. My Mystic on Guard was bred by StellaSim and is owned by Graya. My Mystic on Guard is a Black Dun Andravida Stallion. He is currently 7 years and 7.6 months old. His win percentage is 100% in the Cross Country disipline. He won 16 out of 16 comps which is still a low figure for a overall best performance but I think we can see him going further then he is right now! He has placed 1st in all running starts with no seconds or thirds. Brining in winnings of just $4,407 but if he keeps his 1st up he will be a millionaire. Has not earned a title just yet. His sire is Candy Fantasia and his dam is Candy Booming Fantasia. My Mystic on Guard has sired 5 horses to date.

Dressage

Rising Star
{MM} Lovestruck Dollar

Broke the world record for level 4 Dressage on May 29th, 2019. This record hasn’t been beaten since and needs a new competitor. Lovestruck Dollar is bred/owned by mora098. Lovestruck Dollar is a Bay Pangre Part Arabian x Trakehner (51%) Stallion. He is currently 8 years and 2.6 months old. His win percentage is 93.4% in the Dressage discipline. He won 411 out of 440 starts with 309 being first place, 70 seconds and 32 thirds. He has won over 27 million dollars in this discipline. Lovestruck Dollar has also earned his title of Supreme Master Grand Champion. His sire is Hoping is Golden and his dam is Chocolate Splash. He has sired 3 horses to date.

Runner Up
P33♛Chesnut Popsickle (RB Movm. 69)

This boy has not broken any records but boy is he a looker. He’s been a hot topic on the comps for dressage. Chestnut Popsickle is bred by SilverSaddle and owned by pank33. Chestnut Popsickle is a Reverse Sooty Chesnut Trakehner Stallion. He is currently 9 years and 1.1 months old. His win percentage is 86.1%. He won 2,689 out of 3,123 starts with 1,173 being firsts, 864 seconds and 652 thirds. He has won over 11 million dollars. Chesnut Popsickle has also earned his title of Supreme Master Grand Champion. His sire is AppleStrudel and his dam is Movement. He has sired 62 horses to date.

Show Jumping

Rising Star
WA Winter Dragon Fire

Broke the record for level 5 Show Jumping on February 7th, 2020. This record hasn’t been broken since March 10th, 2019. Winter Dragon Fire is bred by Wyoming Acres and owned by rosie0922. Winter Dragon Fire is a Sooty Bay Friesian Stallion. He is currently 20 years and 8.2 months old. His win percentage is 100%. He won 61 out of 61 starts with 50 being firsts, 10 seconds and 1 third. He has won over 57 thousand. Winter Dragon Fire has also earned the title of Grand Champion. His sire is Free Dragon and his dam is Winter’s Fire. He has sired 0 horses to date.

Runner Up
Jabari

I’ve seen more and more of him on the comp page. He is starting out and is doing well in the selected discipline. Hopefully he advances further in his career. Jabari is bred by Anastaia.trevisan and owned by UKLyria. Jabari is a Palomino LP/Varnish Thoroughbred Stallion. He is 9 years and 3.1 months old. His win percentage is 76.1%. He has won 35 out of 46 starts with 10 firsts, 13 seconds and 10 thirds. He has won over 7 thousand dollars. Jabari has not earned any titles just yet. His sire is Pride and his dam is Maelys. He has sired 2 horses to date.

Extras

Follow this link to look at “Show Jumper's Extraordinaire"
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 19&t=20642

Follow this link to look at “Royal Crown Dressage Gypsy Association- OPEN TO NEW MEMBERS"
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 19&t=20002

Thanks For Reading!

Come back next month for another awesome release!
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Issue #5 – March 13, 2020

Welcome Everyone!
Hello everyone and welcome to the 5th issue of HWO Monthly English Eventing Newsletter. This is the first branch in the English Discipline. The disciplines highlighted in this newsletter are Cross Country, Dressage and Show Jumping. Hope you find this interesting to see an updated newsletter of the horses and players that are currently reaching the top in these disciplines. If you have any questions, concerns or feedback please go to http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 14#p136411.

Cross Country
Rising Star

JB Cloud of Neon

Bred By: JAB
Owner: Arny
Color: Perlino Champagne Varnish
Breed: Belgian
Offspring: 3 Mares – 1 Stallion
Achievements: He’s been pushing himself to the top in the cross-country competition boards. He is plaster everywhere. Not to mention he has an astounding 98.8% win rate, that’s almost a perfect score!
Earnings: $79,988
Points/Starts: 3,888 - 161
Win Percentage/Win Totals: 98.8% - 124 1st, 22 2nd, 13 3rd
Title: Master Grand Champion
Record Holding: Has not beat a world record yet.
Sire: Silver Cloud

Dam: JB Neon Dutchess

Runner Up

⚜ Ares ⚜

Bred By: FameDaLupa
Owner: FameDaLupa
Color: Unknown
Breed: Part Trakehner x Arabian (80%)
Offspring: N/A
Achievements: He has been very active in comps. Topping a lot of others but he’s quite a looker. He is very talented in a few disciplines. He has earned a RH title in show jumping as well.
Earnings: $43,268
Points/Starts: 2,579 - 127
Win Percentage/Win Totals: 81.9% - 52 1st, 32 2nd, 20 3rd
Title: Master Champion
Record Holding: Does not have RH in Cross Country but has earned one in Show Jumping.
Sire: ⚜ Vibrant Galaxy ⚜

Dam: ⚜ Eleganza Extravaganza ⚜

Dressage
Rising Star

〖RDT〗 Russian Monarchy

Bred By: Bombicilla
Owner: Bombicilla
Color: Bay Dun
Breed: Half Trakehner (50%)
Offspring: 5 Mares – 1 Stallion
Achievements: Watch out for this capable mare. She is older but that is not stopping her. She is on her way to the top. She has an amazing percentage rate of 99.1% I don’t know what's better than that other then 100%!
Earnings: $338,185
Points/Starts: 2,208 - 112
Win Percentage/Win Totals: 99.1% - 82 1st, 26 2nd, 3 3rd
Title: Master Champion
Sire: M P’yo Do-Yeon

Dam: 63 2 3 xo 3 99

Runner Up

RCA Expressive

Bred By: RoyalCrownAcres
Owner: Thundermare
Color: Seal Bay Dun
Breed: Half Forest Horse (50%)
Offspring: 1 Mare
Achievements: Looks to me she is meant to be a Dressage horse with those percentages.
Earnings: $4,610
Points/Starts: 123 - 21
Win Percentage/Win Totals: 85.7% - 12 1st, 6 2nd, 0 3rd
Title: No title earned yet.
Sire: Espressivo

Dam: Silver

Show Jumping
Rising Star

ℬᏟᏕℛ Destiny’s Steed

Bred By: HorzeLover101
Owner: Brinkhaven
Color: Bay
Breed: Araboulonnais
Offspring: 2 Mares
Achievements: Almost has earned 1 billion in earnings!
Earnings: $781,444,304
Points/Starts: 4,401 - 149
Win Percentage/Win Totals: 94.6% - 91 1st, 36 2nd, 14 3rd
Title: Master Grand Champion
Sire: Heart Breaking No Orchestra

Dam: Tawny My Happiness

Runner Up

Platinum Desire

Bred By: UKLyria
Owner: UKLyria
Color: Cremello Champagne
Breed: Thoroughbred
Achievements: Beautiful mare, pretty in the pink too! Kicking butt in the show jumping discipline which is a very different area then the racing discipline for the breed!
Earnings: $57,805
Points/Starts: 234 - 41
Win Percentage/Win Totals: 85.4% - 13 1st, 14 2nd, 8 3rd
Title: Champion
Sire: Blasting Power

Dam: Private Sniper

Extras

Follow this link to look at “Royal Crown Dressage Gypsy Association- OPEN TO NEW MEMBERS"

Manager's Challenge

Overall Description: Take a purebred horse bloodline that specializes in a particular competition style, like a thoroughbred racing line, and make it specialize in another competition style, like saddleseat or jumping.

Easy Level: Reward $75,000
***Must Maintain Pureblood Status***
Must remain pureblood between foundation horse and horse offered as completion of challenge.
Choose an existing pureblood competitive line.
Either breed a non-competitive mare (no record or a record with no WPS breaking 40%) to an existing competitive, at-stud from the market, or purchase a pair of foals from existing competitive bloodlines (only one parent must fulfill criteria).
If purchasing a pair of foals as the foundation pair, the parents must have the same or remarkably similar competition specialty (for instance, one specializes in racing and the other in sprint racing).
Specialty competition parents MUST show a WPS of 65% or greater in no more than 3 competition types.
Make note of your foundation pair (not the bloodline you bred into), you will need to show us where you started from.
Change the specialty of your bloodline to specialize in a different competition style.
The new specialty must maintain a WPS of 70% or greater in only levels 1 through 3 (you can do higher levels, these are the minimum requirements).
There is no minimum generational requirement, just show us you have successfully maintained a new specialty and you'll receive your reward.

Intermediate Level: Reward $100,000
Same as Easy Level, but do so with a breed that has less than 1500 current population on HWO.
Plus, the new specialty must maintain a WPS of 75% or greater in levels 4 through 7 (again, you can do higher levels, these are just the minimum requirements).

Hard Level: $150,000
Same as Easy level, but do so with a breed that has less than 400 current population on HWO.
Plus, the new specialty must maintain a WPS of 75% or greater in levels 7 and above (again, you can do higher levels, these are just the minimum requirements).

Domination Level: $500,000
Can be made from fresh recipe stock; if made from fresh recipe stock, CANNOT maintain the same original skills (like taking a hunter friesian, making a moriesian then showing a hunter specialty). They do not need to show a specialty before, but they cannot offer the same specialty from before the recipe breed in the category afterward.
Do the same challenge with any of the below 6 purebreeds in the following change-to specialties.
Plus maintain the specialty with a WPS of 85% or greater in levels at or above 7.
Bhutia changed to Show Jumping specialty.
Breton changed to Cross Country specialty.
Criollo changed to Show Jumping specialty.
Dutch Draft changed to Cross Country specialty.
Moriesian changed to Hunter specialty.
National Show Horse changed to Dressage specialty.

Extra Rewards
These can be claimed on top of any achieved level.
***Must meet one of the challenges to claim the extra reward***
Can only be claimed once in each category with the exception of the broken record.
Cross Country final scores at or better than 25: $100,000
Dressage final scores at or better than 47: $100,000
Show Jumping final scores at or better than 3:15: $25,000
Show Jumping final scores at or better than 3:12: $50,000
Show Jumping final scores at or better than 3:10: $75,000
Any Record broken in Cross Country, Dressage or Show Jumping: $100,000

Thanks For Reading!
Owner Of FIR Club

FameDaLupa
Visit My Farm

Post by FameDaLupa »

Issue # 6 April 10th, 2020
This newsletter is brought to you by FameDaLupa

♥ Welcome everyone ♥

Hello to everyone! Great that you tuned in. A few days ago HorzeLover101 called me at my farm, in germany, whilst I was enjoying the sun with sunglasses and a cool lemonade drink.I was watching my horses playing on the pasture. She said she needs someone to jump in for the april's 5th newsletter issue for english eventing. Its quite a while ago that I have been in touch with the english eventing community. But I still had this gorgous half arabian/half trakener stallion in my barn, which I sometimes still enter in some dressage and show jumping competitions. "I will make a few calls", I said to HorseLover101 and thats what I did. After a days of my research and after visting countless events and competitions with marvelous performers, I can now present to you the spotlights of the month in Dressage, Show Jumping and Cross Country Eventing.

Dressage

♕ Current Recordholders ♕
Lvl.:10,9,8,7,6,5: 51.57% SMGCh.+ Rh {MM} Golden Lass bred by mora098
Lvl.:4,3,2,1: 51.73% SMGCh.+ RH {MM} Lovestruck Dollar bred by mora098

SMGCh.+ Rh {MM} Golden Lass]

{MM} Lovestruck Dollar

Two oustanding stallions with a lot of power. They are both a arabian/ trakes mixes, whitch seems to be the right recipe to get this awesome results. The movement and elegance this stallions is just celestial.

But lets have a look which horses deserve the spotlight for the Aprils 5th Issue in Dressage, Show Jumping and Cross Country Eventing.
A good friend of mine took care of me getting the best seats in the front row. So I got a good chance to examine all these beautifull and strong horses. As I was writing down my notes, I realised, it will be very difficult to just pick a few for the monthly spotlight. I decided to put a few more horses in the spotlight and also present a few promising newcomers.

I realized very quickly that horses from the breeder Bombicilla were all great performers. But there was one horse you saw nearly entered in every competition. And this is the beautiful stallion owned by Bombicilla :

〖RDT〗Russian Medicine

His best result is: 48.39%.
His sire is the beautiful 〖RDT〗Russian Mistake also owned by Bombicilla, which already earned a lot of money:
$187,667,686 /

〖RDT〗Russian Mistake

{MM} Ivory Chance is a handsome high strung Part Trakehner x Arabian Stallion. His temperament suprisingly worked in his favor and we all witnessed awesome performances.

{MM} Ivory Chance

I also saw this impressing friesian stallion show up. He might not look like the typical friesian, but with his moves he is definetly able to impress the ladies and the boys. He is also competing in Show Jumping events and you cleary can see that he has mutiple talents.
Kaidu's Enchantment

At last I have to mention a thorougbred that I have seen in some dressage events. Its hard to keep up with the other breeds and you can see the struggle. But I still want to put this gorgous mare in the spotlight, because look at this pretty colour! I am sure this mare is a great addition to anyones breeding project. I am also someone, who supports the underdogs. So lets have a round of applause for ♘ʊӄℓ♘ Solid Chains.
♘ʊӄℓ♘ Solid Chains

Lets move on to Show Jumping Eventing

Show Jumping
Lvl.: 10,9,7: 02:50.09 seconds.
Faults (including time): 18.88
Final Score: 03:08.97
SMGCh.++ Rh ⚜ Ares ⚜ bred by myself.
⚜ Ares ⚜

He broke a new Show Jumping L9 record just
yesterday, at 4:50 am.

Lvl.: 8,2: 02:52.77 seconds.
Faults (including time): 16.55
Final Score: 03:09.31
∰ Mandus de Whyle bred by Bitapetrone.
∰ Mandus de Whyle

Lvl.: 6,5,4,3.: 02:53.86 seconds.
Faults (including time): 15.75
Final Score: 03:09.61
WA Winter Dragon Fire bred by Wyoming Acres.
WA Winter Dragon Fire

Lvl.: 1: 02:54.05 seconds.
Faults (including time): 14.66
Final Score: 03:08.711
{MM} Tango Intention bred by mora098
{MM} Tango Intention

I am amazed by these horses strenght and about the connections they have with their riders.

Lets have a look at this amazing stallion. He is quite a looker and surely does make his owner proud:
.Cc. I dig Everything [26, 30, 37, 51][Y-bal, Y-agl, Y-int][80%]

Earnings: $4,689,765

SF Thoughtful Whiskey is a Part Paint x North African Barb stallion, who twists heads everywhere. His Win % is quite impressing: 99.1 %.
SF Thoughtful Whiskey

I cant leave this stunning filly unmentioned. Her highest score is: 02:55.19 seconds.
Faults (including time): 21.47
Final Score: 03:16.66. She did impress the audience with her elegance and strenght.
Turn Me Loose

Lets move on to the next discipline:
Cross Country

Lvl.:10,9,8,7,6,5,3,2,1: 23.4 penalty points. ∰ Mandus de Whyle bred by Bitapetrone
∰ Mandus de Whyle

Lvl.:4: 24 penalty points. FF Dynamic Whisky bred by Frost
FF Dynamic Whisky

Dynamic Whiskhy is definetly a most handsome strong stallion, which we have seen quite a lot in cross country events now. He is putting the bar very high for everyone competing against him.

This stallions endurance is hard to come by. He is wonderfull looking black stallion with thoroughbred and belgian blood in him. This combination seemed to be turned out very well in him. We are all very impressed by his performances.
FF Man O' Sugarcube

Have you eve seen a Supreme Champion with just 162 Starts? Have you ever seen a Quarter Horse doing Cross Country? Well this stunning stallion blows everyones mind. I am sure we will see more from him.
The Ocean Blue
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Horse for Sale and for Stud

For Sale:
860 RSÆ Night's Almond

Dressage Arabians

Thundermare is looking for Dressage Trakes

Studs:

Due to the occasion I decided to put my stallion ⚜ Ares ⚜ up for stud for a while.
SMGCh.++ Rh ⚜ Ares ⚜

Thanks to everyone reading this newsletter. I hope you had fun and got some usefull informations.
Stay safe and healthy everyone and enjoy every second of your life. I wish you a lot of fun with the game and may the force be with you!

Kind regars from FameDaLupa ♥
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Issue #7 – May 8, 2020

Welcome Everyone!
Hello everyone and welcome to the 7th issue of HWO Monthly English Eventing Newsletter. This is the first branch in the English Discipline. The disciplines highlighted in this newsletter are Cross Country, Dressage and Show Jumping. Hope you find this interesting to see an updated newsletter of the horses and players that are currently reaching the top in these disciplines. If you have any questions, concerns or feedback please go to http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 14#p136411.

Cross Country
Rising Star

FF Dynamic Whiskey

Bred By: Frost
Owner: Distortion
Color: Flaxen Chestnut
Breed: Part Thoroughbred x Belgian
Offspring: 1 Mares – 2 Stallion
Achievements: He has broken the record on March 30, 2020 in the level 4 of cross country.
Earnings: $63,946
Points/Starts: 2,454 - 61
Win Percentage/Win Totals: 98.4% - 45 1st, 11 2nd, 4 3rd
Title: Master Champion RH
Record Holding: Yes

Runner Up

RL Spice

Bred By: melanta
Owner: melanta
Color: Black Dun
Breed: Thoroughbred
Offspring: 2 Mares - 1 Stallion
Achievements: She has been very active in the cross country comps. She is a mare and she is ready to take on everyone! Watch out she is pushing to the top and has brooded some good babies too!
Earnings: $179,791
Points/Starts: 8,314 - 320
Win Percentage/Win Totals: 91.6% - 149 1st, 88 2nd, 56 3rd
Title: Supreme Grand Champion ++
Record Holding: N/A

Dressage
Rising Star

Kneera

Bred By: Remix
Owner: Aubergine
Color: Black Dun Roan
Breed: Anglo-Arabian x Trakehner
Achievements: This mare is climbing to the top. Will she hold a world record or will she faze out. Let's see how things keep going. She is going strong! Pass them genes as she has no offspring to carry her legacy.
Earnings: $60,269
Points/Starts: 1303 - 80
Win Percentage/Win Totals: 90.0% - 35 1st, 27 2nd, 10 3rd
Title: Grand Champion

Runner Up

MSF Vertigo

Bred By: icevodka
Owner: KYLEIGH396
Color: Red Dun
Breed: Arabian
Achievements: A great arabian bred right her. Famously bred by icevodka - her arabian lines she publically sells does well in comps and are great grinders! For KYLEIGH396 to get a hold of this one - it might make her one rich person! Hopefully he keeps up his great comp record with more years to come!
Earnings: $4,934
Points/Starts: 162 - 32
Win Percentage/Win Totals: 100.0% - 24 1st, 5 2nd, 3 3rd
Title: N/A

Show Jumping
Rising Star

Ares

Bred By: FameDaLupa
Owner: BillyQuint
Color: Brown Varnish
Breed: Part Trakehner x Arabian
Offspring: 3 Mares - 1 Stallion
Achievements: Broke the record of level 9 show jumping on Apirl 9th, 2020.
Earnings: $809,982
Points/Starts: 15,097 - 378
Win Percentage/Win Totals: 97.1% - 287 1st, 61 2nd, 19 3rd
Title: Supreme Master Grand Champion
Record Holding: Yes

Runner Up

Tarantula Patience

Bred By: mora098
Owner: mora098
Color: Bay
Breed: Part Trakehner x Friesian
Offspring: 1 Stallion
Achievements: Astounding stallion right here. Only has one offspring but he has a 100% win percentage in show jumping. Could he be the next RH? Stay tune....
Earnings: $6,140
Points/Starts: 238 - 34
Win Percentage/Win Totals: 100.0% - 29 1st, 3 2nd, 2 3rd
Title: Champion
Extras

Thanks For Reading!
Owner Of FIR Club

Fallon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Fallon »

—————
Issue #8 – June 12, 2020
Hello everybody! My deepest apologies for being a few days late, HorzeLover101 passed the baton over to me and unfortunately, my busy schedule has not allowed me any free time. I am the writer for the 8th issue of HWO's English Eventing Monthly Newsletter and I'll take you through the journey of recognizing the horses and players who have dedicated much time and effort to reach the top of the cross country, dressage, and show jumping disciplines in HWO.

If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, please contact me through HWO English Eventing Newsletter Communications Forum. I would be glad to hear from you!
No new records have been broken. ∰ Mandus de Whyle owned by Bitapetrone has been holding almost all the world records for cross country since 2017, with the exception of FF Dynamic Whisky who ousted ∰ Mandus de Whyle from his position as level four's record holder just over two months ago.

Spotlight
For this spotlight, I have to chosen to feature
JB Snickerdoodle

This glowing palomino Belgian stallion bred by JAB and owned by Arny holds the title of Master Grand Champion in log pull and four more Grand Champion titles in cross country, obstacle driving, show jumping, and marathon driving. His win % ranges from 63.1% to 96.2% in the various disciplines he shows in with his overall win % at 84.4%. The impressive 69 strength confo paired with the top strength comment doesn't fail to keep eyes locked on his next move.
—————
Dressage
News
Just like cross country, no new records have been broken. Unlike cross country however, the dressage world records aren't all held by just one horse, but are split between two horses from one player. {MM} Lovestruck Dollar is the record holder for levels 1, 2, 3, and 4, while {MM} Golden Lass holds the records for levels 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10, both bred by mora098. Fun fact about those two Arabian x Trakehner mixed beauties: the sire for {MM} Golden Lass is also the sire for the sire of {MM} Lovestruck Dollar, or in simpler terms, {MM} Golden Lass is the uncle of {MM} Lovestruck Dollar. This is one nephew I'm sure {MM} Golden Lass doesn't mind!

Spotlight
My chosen horse for this spotlight is
{MM} General Maker

General Maker is a part Trakehner x Hanoverian chestnut stallion owned and bred by mora098. He is a Master Grand Champion with an astounding 97.5% WPS record with 201 starts in dressage with 41 starts in western pleasure and 28 in driven dressage and 95.1% and 96.4% WPS, respectively. His 97% overall WPS, top movement comment, and unique unicorn horn doesn't let his sire or his grandsire down!
—————
Show Jumping
News
WA Winter Dragon Fire

Showing that he's got more in him as a 20 year old stallion, Winter Dragon Fire added to his list of show jumping world records ranging from level 3, 4, 5, and 6 to the most recent level 7 broken on May 4th. Congratulations to his owner rosie0922 and breeder Wyoming Acres!

{MM} Little Cavern

Diverging from his dressage and driven dressage path, Little Cavern claimed the title of record holder from breaking the level 2 world record on May 8th with an impressive final score of 03:08.81. Congratulations to his owner and breeder mora098!

Spotlight
For show jumping, I have decided on
HH Just Playin

This silver Belgian stallion owned by Sassy and bred by Mega stands out from the rest, not only with his height of 19.1hh, but because of his horse-type, medium light build. Topping off this unique Belgian is a five stat BR with four golds and one green movement comment, and 71,255 HGP. Possessing multiple Grand Champion and Champion titles, he shows in many disciplines with an overall WPS of 64.7% with 898 starts.

King Of Khans is a stunning sooty perlino Friesian stallion owned by Vares and bred by Emiliares. He boasts an overall 95.8% WPS in six disciplines with over 100 starts and 85 firsts. All of his WPS remain impressively over 90%, already earning a Champion title in Hunter and almost another in Dressage.

If you feel like going on a newsletter binge (I have done it and I highly recommend it), feel free to check out the other newsletters:
I can't go back to yesterday—because I was a different person then.
—Alice, Alice in Wonderland
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Issue #9 – July 29, 2020 (Late Release - Should be the 2nd week)

I'll be filling in for this month. Enjoy.
Remember all communication should go in the HWO English Eventing Newsletter Communications Forum.
Because this is late in publishing, please keep in mind that I will only be covering the dates from the last release June 12th to July 10th, that would be the end of the second week.

This Eventing Newsletter covers Cross Country, Dressage and Show Jumping. I will be offering news and information regarding records that might have been broken and also highlights of either competitions or horses that catch my eye. Also remember that there are 'Manager's Challenges' that are still ongoing. If you fulfill any one of them, let myself or one of the newsletter writers or the manager know and we'll be getting you, your rewards. Find all of the currently running challenges in the Newsletters
Newsletter Notifications Page.
It's no longer directly linked as a newsletter topic, but that's only because I am not longer acting manager. But it still has it's uses.

Cross Country

News
No records have been broken in the past month.
To understand what the last record-breaker had, here's some stats from the horse that holds almost every record to date in Cross Country.
HGP 61244
BR = Two gold (stamina & intelligence), One green (agility), comments are about average or better.
Scores:
Speed 15
Strength 52
Stamina 63
Balance 23
Movement 39
Agility 33
Tempo 21
Size/Type: Medium Horse
Temperament: Spirited
Weight: Moderate
Please remember that the temperament and weight may have been different when the records were broken.
The stats taken into account for Cross Country are: Stamina, Strength, Agility, Balance.
This record holder (who is still alive, by the way), maintains a WPS of 100% in this competition with penalty point scores of 24 to 28 regularly, and he's STILL being competed. Very few horses are pushing him at all.
Here's your leading Cross Country horse:
∰ Mandus de Whyle

But is it much of a surprise that it's a 'Whyle' bred? :mrgreen:
The Whyle's are a dominating force on HWO and not the only one.

Spotlight
In the past month, we've had a few that have been making quite an impression in the competitions they've been running. Of these, we see names by breeders that we recognize quite readily, such as MFI Bogey Stridor ♂, another Baranduin Brewster horse that is dominating his areas of expertise and his son, MFI Bogey Hunter ♂ who is following very closely on his heels. And there is also 927 RSÆ Excel's Tundra a Malakai10 breeding that is running rampant as well, at only 3 years. And then there is also two of slightly more unusual breeds that we haven't seen too often appearing (yet) in the newsletters. Both of these have made my spotlight this time around.
The first is a Gypsy Vanner colt named:
R&R Simple Simon

Bred by Angelll. He is maintaining a WPS in this competition of 82.9%. And that is not his only specailty, he also is dominating Show Jumping. It's a shame his Dressage isn't quite up to par or he would truly be an Eventer Specialist.
Then there is an American Walking Pony stallion named:
HH Little Smuggler

This breed has been making quite the notation in the newsletters in recent months and also in the competition circles of many areas. This stallion, a Mega-breeding, maintains a WPS of 79.7%, a Show Jumping WPS of 78.6 % and a Dressage WPS of 84.4 %. Though he does better in Western Pleasure, this 14 hand stallion is a true Eventer horse.

Dressage

News
Like for Cross Country, there are no records broken for Dressage either.
The following is a breakdown of the horse that currently holds most of the current records.
HGP 63929
BR = 4 golds (Movement, Tempo, Balance, Intelligence), comments are all strongly positive or better
Scores:
Speed 25
Strength 33
Stamina 21
Balance 46
Movement 69
Agility 21
Tempo 41
Size/Type: Medium-Heavy Pony
Temperament: Bombproof
Weight: Moderately Fleshy
The stats taken into account for Dressage are: Movement, Balance, Tempo, Strength.
Again, this record holder is also still alive. And is a mora098-breeding, another dominating force on HWO.
This is your current record holder:
{MM} Lovestruck Dollar

Spotlight
There were, in retrospect, a LOT of Dressage competitions held between the dates I'm covering. So I only cruised through so many. Two caught my eye however from what I looked at and the scores that were offered. Both of these horses are coming close to the 51% record dressage scores. Both were bred by SnowStorm and also (not surprising) they share the same sire.
꧁Μ丂꧂ Lantana

꧁爪s꧂ Oriento

Both of these appear to come out of a nominally untested pedigree for several generations. What a surprise for the owner! Or maybe not. :mrgreen: Such happens when very careful breeding through the generations takes place.

Show Jumping

News
Look who's back again! Breaking the level 9 record on June 21st is:
WA Winter Dragon Fire

Still maintaining a show jumping WPS of 100% and still only working at level 5 minimum, this Friesian stallion is still proving at 20 years, he has plenty left.

Spotlight
Perhaps this will be taken as a little selfishly, but I have decided to spotlight one of my own competition lines for this article. Though now deceased (having passed just last week), he was a proven and successful competitor and not just in Show Jumping. I did try my best to get him to break a record, coming SO close to it, but he never could quite get there.
Crowned Phantasm

This stallion was a specialist (for the most part) and maintained a WPS of 93.8% in Show Jumping with over half of those placements all in firsts.
Some insight I can offer that I usually can't on other horses, is that although his sire and the grandparents on that side are stacked, his dame and granddame was of the weaker sort. The dam side was a breed-in, to help balance out and strengthen the new blood, so I was hoping for a solid showing with this horse, he certainly did MUCH more than that. Before he passed, he sired two fillies, one is acceptable (having been bred to another not-so-strong line) and the other, though pretty, appears to have not inherited her father's heart (the cross should have produced stronger than this, but it happens from time to time).

Thus ends the Eventing Newsletter for this month.
Come Again!
:mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Strawberry Unicorn
Visit My Farm

Re: HWO English Eventing Monthly Newsletter 10th ISSUE OUT!!

Post by Strawberry Unicorn »

10th Official English Eventing Newsletter
Hi HWO! Welcome to the 10th English Eventing Newsletter! We have lots to tell in this Issue!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
New Hunter Equitation Record Breaker!
Recently, Taane o Marohirohi broke the Hunter Record with a time of 56.4 seconds! Taane broke this record on Augest 5th at 3:40 PM! Congrats Alaina on your new record! We hope to see more from you!

Horses For Sale!
War Breaker

War Breaker is a Fully Trained Arabian Mare! Standing at 19.3 hh she is a gentle beast! With an 83.3% percent win when competing in Endurance rides, she's the perfect horse for competition! Extremely good Breeders Report and a 67,000 GP! Although War Breaker is 17 years, she is still a worth competition horse! Price: TBD by Owner (maddie_1)

(Unnamed)

this lovely Stallion has 144% training already done on him and has a bombproof temperament. He is perfect for a new trainer learning how to train. He was 50,000 GP and stands at 18.0 hh. He is relatively easy going and is NAB x Andalusian. Perfect for driving or Pulling and only 4 years of age! price: 2,000 (den012313)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Give Back
Donating to the featured rescue will help your community!
Sunny Day Rescue
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/149133
Sunny Day rescue is a Horse Rescue and Retirement home! Sunny Day Rescue rescues possibly rehomed horses of any size, breed, weight or age! Sunny Day will take in any of your horses and gladly accepts funds and grinders. Each horse can range from from free to 5000 dollars. Sunny Day does feature horses with training, and or titles. Donating a grinder will attract more people, funding will help with facility upgrades and will buy blankets and wraps for each rescue! Sunny Day would appreciate any form of support!
New Players
5 new or newish players on HWO!
1.huntinggroxgirl1- https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/150952
2.Donekirc- https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/150950
3. Nouvo- https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/150948
4.princessss- https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/150947
5. {Dreamz}- https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/150946
Welcome to Horse World Online!
Local Services
Express Training- _Americana_ viewtopic.php?f=8&t=26765
WaterCrest Horse Boarding- Strawberry Unicorn viewtopic.php?f=8&t=24351BCSR
Training- Horzelover101 viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12927
RiverRidge Champing- h0rsey (My personal favorite champer) viewtopic.php?f=8&t=25778BCSR
Champing- Horzelover101 viewtopic.php?f=8&t=18934
Showjumping
Ares still holds the record for showjumping with a time of 2.53.58! Broken on April 1st Ares still holds the title!

Cross Country
Mandus de Whyle has held the Cross Country record for over 3 years! 23.4 penalty points has not yet been beaten! One of the best on the planet of HWO, will anyone score as close as him?

Dressage
Golden Lass contains his Dressage Title as well! with a 51/48% test in September of 2018 he is not backing down from the top! Golden lass is dominating all of the dressage world at this moment in time!

In Hand Jumping
Donnatello de Whyle obtained his in hand jumping record of 1.59.65 seconds in September 2017! We need more competition! Donnatello is very skilled!

Featured Players
if your name is on this list, you have been featured by me or other players. This is an anonymous nomination.
h0rsey
DakotaMcCurley7
Bitaprone
Lipizan-love
Fallon
FameDaLupa
lemoncypress
wildfire.

End Raffle
In the pot: 1 grinder and 50k
tickets are 500 each to support this weeks featured rescue
DO NOT POST ON THIS TOPIC!!! POST ON THE English Eventing newsletter Communications Forum!!
Thanks and see you all later!!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:10 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:10 pm