The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

HWO Racing Newsletter Poll-OPEN

h a z e l
Visit My Farm

HWO Racing Newsletter Poll-OPEN

Post by h a z e l »

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU POST!

Hey guys :)
I was reading Kamichi Stables’s first issue of her branch of the newsletter- and she gave me an idea :)
For December’s issue of my racing newsletter, I want to include a spotlight that focuses on one player and their farm. So instead of me choosing this player, I want the community to! :)

Please comment below with the username of the player you want to see in my next newsletter issue :) DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST OR PING ME. Please just comment; I have this topic bookmarked and will see your reply. Thanks :D

Rules:

1. The player has to be currently breeding racers. These horses don’t have to be purebred, but they do have to be bred for some type of racing discipline- and that includes Endurance. If you don’t know for sure if they are or not, just ask :)
2. Please just write the username and perhaps also link the player’s farm. Any other comments or questions should be directed to me here.
3. Please only comment one time (per player- that includes players with multiple accounts) and list only one username.

*If any rules are ignored, you will not be included in the poll.

Once I get ten different usernames, I will close this forum. Then the community will take a vote on these two usernames, and the one with the most votes will win. In the case of a tie, I will include both names in my newsletter spotlight.

Thanks for reading and participating! :)

Hazel

Player Usernames Mentioned

Kyvara/Avrielle
FameDaLupa
Last edited by h a z e l on Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Re: HWO Racing Newsletter Poll-OPEN

Post by h a z e l »

Bump.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Personally, I kind of like the random player as a spotlight.
How about the owner of this horse?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2124450
Broke an endurance record recently... the other endurance records haven't been broken in quite awhile. Did they already get spotlighted? I didn't check... X/
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

BlackOak2 wrote:Personally, I kind of like the random player as a spotlight.
How about the owner of this horse?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2124450
Broke an endurance record recently... the other endurance records haven't been broken in quite awhile. Did they already get spotlighted? I didn't check... X/
I featured that horse in my fourth issue http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 54#p132854, but I haven't actually given the player a spotlight, so that's an idea :) Thanks Black Oak!
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Bump.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

FameDaLupa
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm