The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Taking a break.

Thundering Horses
Visit My Farm

Taking a break.

Post by Thundering Horses »

For a while since I'm going through a pretty dark time in my life if I have any horses I need to be picked up from training I will finish Picking them up.
Royal Training
Visit My Farm

Re: Taking a break.

Post by Royal Training »

Thundering Hooves wrote:For a while since I'm going through a pretty dark time in my life if I have any horses I need to be picked up from training I will finish Picking them up.

We all experience similar things... for some, its worse than others... while on the other hand, some feel/show things differently. I hope things look up for you real soon :D

See below listed horses that you gave me for training, all ready for pickup, once youve offered on the one(s) for offer, i'll put the next ones up, and so on.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2036599
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2075497
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2114662
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2085218
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2143305

All the best,
royale
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

Thundering Hooves wrote:For a while since I'm going through a pretty dark time in my life if I have any horses I need to be picked up from training I will finish Picking them up.
I hope the sun shines on you soon. Darkness sucks, yatta- yatta, blah blah blah. Come back soon!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Take your time. We all experience what we do, each in our own ways. Let no one tell you that what you feel is wrong. And don't let anybody tell you that enough time has passed. Only YOU can know if enough time has passed and if you should do something else about it.

Get some rest. Breath deep the air. Look around you. You'll know what you need and when you need it.

Return if and when you're ready, you know the game and many of us (or all :D ) will be waiting. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Thundering Horses
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
Take your time. We all experience what we do, each in our own ways. Let no one tell you that what you feel is wrong. And don't let anybody tell you that enough time has passed. Only YOU can know if enough time has passed and if you should do something else about it.

Get some rest. Breath deep the air. Look around you. You'll know what you need and when you need it.

Return if and when you're ready, you know the game and many of us (or all :D ) will be waiting. :mrgreen:
Thank you,
I feal like I'm in the shadows. The worst part is the Holadays are comeing up and I'm depressed. and I mean this is my first year playing cello at school and all of the people have been playing for 4+ years. It's just dug a hole so bad that I made it to China and can't get back to the US :?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Thundering Hooves wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Thank you,
I feal like I'm in the shadows. The worst part is the Holadays are comeing up and I'm depressed. and I mean this is my first year playing cello at school and all of the people have been playing for 4+ years. It's just dug a hole so bad that I made it to China and can't get back to the US :?
Don't forget, that you can seek help. And that it might not be YOU and the way YOUR EMOTIONS feel... there could be an actual problem in your system that's MAKING you feel that way. So consider who you are, the way you feel and if something seems off.

If you need something, even a chat, you know there are plenty of peeps here online as well as around you to be the ears you need.

Holiday's can be very hard on people. But in the end, they're just a random compilation of days that people have chosen to give meaning to. :mrgreen:
Get lost in a good book. Have an all-out, drag-out cry. Find a nice hilltop or cliff and give a howl or ear-splitting scream. All these things could also help. At the very least, you'll irritate some people, and that alone can be quite self-satisfying. :twisted:

And there's also two ways to look at the fact that you don't have as much experience with the cello. First... that there will always be somebody better than you on any given day... that's with anything, and rather dissatisfying... but! It also means... :twisted: that any given day there will be somebody BETTER than THEM... Including you. :mrgreen:
And second, you're essentially them from 4 years (or longer) ago. Where they as good as you back then? Where they worse? People move along at different rates when training in something. You may not be able to brag that you're better than them NOW, but you're also at a much earlier stage then they are. It's like taking a bite from an apple that's under-ripe versus an apple that's over-ripe. You're either making a sour face or getting drunk on the rot. :lol:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Thundering Horses
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
Thundering Hooves wrote: Thank you,
Don't forget, that you can seek help. And that it might not be YOU and the way YOUR EMOTIONS feel... there could be an actual problem in your system that's MAKING you feel that way. So consider who you are, the way you feel and if something seems off.

If you need something, even a chat, you know there are plenty of peeps here online as well as around you to be the ears you need.

Holiday's can be very hard on people. But in the end, they're just a random compilation of days that people have chosen to give meaning to. :mrgreen:
Get lost in a good book. Have an all-out, drag-out cry. Find a nice hilltop or cliff and give a howl or ear-splitting scream. All these things could also help. At the very least, you'll irritate some people, and that alone can be quite self-satisfying. :twisted:

And there's also two ways to look at the fact that you don't have as much experience with the cello. First... that there will always be somebody better than you on any given day... that's with anything, and rather dissatisfying... but! It also means... :twisted: that any given day there will be somebody BETTER than THEM... Including you. :mrgreen:
And second, you're essentially them from 4 years (or longer) ago. Where they as good as you back then? Where they worse? People move along at different rates when training in something. You may not be able to brag that you're better than them NOW, but you're also at a much earlier stage then they are. It's like taking a bite from an apple that's under-ripe versus an apple that's over-ripe. You're either making a sour face or getting drunk on the rot. :lol:
Thank You!
(The last paragraph made a laugh a bit :) )
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Thundering Hooves wrote: Thank You!
That was part of the point. :D

Laughter can also be a good soothing device. The movie (if you like the actor Jim Carrey) Liar Liar is quite good at that.

There's also a much older one that tickles me pink all the time, when I get the chance to see it. You might like it as a throwback. Try finding See No Evil, Hear No Evil. It's about a guy without sight and another guy without hearing going on an escapade to help a woman during a murder. It's quite funny at times.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Thundering Horses
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
Thundering Hooves wrote: Thank You!
That was part of the point. :D

Laughter can also be a good soothing device. The movie (if you like the actor Jim Carrey) Liar Liar is quite good at that.

There's also a much older one that tickles me pink all the time, when I get the chance to see it. You might like it as a throwback. Try finding See No Evil, Hear No Evil. It's about a guy without sight and another guy without hearing going on an escapade to help a woman during a murder. It's quite funny at times.
I'll have to look it up
Thundering Horses 2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundering Horses 2 »

Royal Training wrote:

We all experience similar things... for some, its worse than others... while on the other hand, some feel/show things differently. I hope things look up for you real soon :D

See below listed horses that you gave me for training, all ready for pickup, once youve offered on the one(s) for offer, i'll put the next ones up, and so on.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2036599
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2075497
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2114662
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2085218
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2143305

All the best,
royale
OMG i forgot I can take them now!!!!!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:08 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:08 pm