The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ΔRBAΔ Stud, Boarding, & Champing!

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Re: ΔRBAΔ Stud, Boarding, & Champing!

Post by Veterinarian »

Equine_Gal wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: Hye there!
I would be very interested if you wanted to become my private champer. Please get me back on that whenever you want :D
I would be ok being your personal champer. I have a few things though- I'm currently not comfortable champing past TGCh.+++, all of the horse must be AT MINIMUM 50% trained, and you will be charged more :) otherwise, I'm willing to talk about prices, how many horses I can take, etc. with you.
Sounds good! I was kind of surprised you took horses that were not trained :lol:

What would the prices be changed to? How many horses can you take at a time? :lol: I feel like I am interrogating you
Katy_Kanes_Frozen
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes_Frozen »

Veterinarian wrote:
Equine_Gal wrote:
I would be ok being your personal champer. I have a few things though- I'm currently not comfortable champing past TGCh.+++, all of the horse must be AT MINIMUM 50% trained, and you will be charged more :) otherwise, I'm willing to talk about prices, how many horses I can take, etc. with you.
Sounds good! I was kind of surprised you took horses that were not trained :lol:

What would the prices be changed to? How many horses can you take at a time? :lol: I feel like I am interrogating you

Haha!

I would add $1,000 to Champion, and $2,500 to GCh. The price for T's and +'s would be the same.

I would be able to take 6 horses at a time if you reserve a pasture, and 2 at a time for the barn.
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Equine_Gal wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: Sounds good! I was kind of surprised you took horses that were not trained :lol:

Haha!

I would add $1,000 to Champion, and $2,500 to GCh. The price for T's and +'s would be the same.

I would be able to take 6 horses at a time if you reserve a pasture, and 2 at a time for the barn.
So for all the titles above Grand Champion the price does not change?
Katy_Kanes_Frozen
Visit My Farm

Veterinarian wrote:
Equine_Gal wrote:

Haha!

So for all the titles above Grand Champion the price does not change?

I'm sorry, I actually currently don't feel comfortable going past Triple Grand Champion+++.
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Equine_Gal wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: So for all the titles above Grand Champion the price does not change?

I'm sorry, I actually currently don't feel comfortable going past Triple Grand Champion+++.
No worries
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Equine_Gal wrote:
mlloftus wrote:...
2 days until Treasure Chest's board expires!
Sorry but can I take him back today?
Katy_Kanes_Frozen
Visit My Farm

mlloftus wrote:
Equine_Gal wrote:
2 days until Treasure Chest's board expires!
Sorry but can I take him back today?
Sure, he will be up for offers.
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Equine_Gal wrote:
mlloftus wrote: Sorry but can I take him back today?
Thank you! Also how much do I owe you
Katy_Kanes_Frozen
Visit My Farm

mlloftus wrote:
Equine_Gal wrote:
Thank you! Also how much do I owe you
$300.
Katy_Kanes_Frozen
Visit My Farm

buzzy wrote:...
Hello! Your horse (...) has run out of energy. I can send him back to you, have you age him once, and then send him back for stud if you want. If not, I can keep him here until next week.
Just a reminder, it will be $450 as your horse was breed twice this week. If you want to keep him here and not age him for another week, it would be $950.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:09 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:09 pm