The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ΔRBAΔ Stud, Boarding, & Champing!

Katy_Kanes_Frozen
Visit My Farm

Re: ΔRBAΔ Stud, Boarding, & Champing!

Post by Katy_Kanes_Frozen »

mlloftus wrote::[
Your horse, {M}{C}{S} Golden Angel is not progressing as I would hope she would, as she is not trained, and doesn't have very good stats. It will take longer than normal for her, due to these factors. I will get her done as soon as possible, but that will take longer than 3 days, as you can tell, but she is currently my top priority.
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Equine_Gal wrote:
mlloftus wrote::[
Your horse, {M}{C}{S} Golden Angel is not progressing as I would hope she would, as she is not trained, and doesn't have very good stats. It will take longer than normal for her, due to these factors. I will get her done as soon as possible, but that will take longer than 3 days, as you can tell, but she is currently my top priority.
That is perfectly fine!
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Equine_Gal wrote:
mlloftus wrote: Okay can you board him (until jan.4)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2103996
For sure, just put him up for offer
I did :D
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

mlloftus wrote:
Equine_Gal wrote:
That is perfectly fine!
I can also pay you extra if you would like ;)
Katy_Kanes_Frozen
Visit My Farm

mlloftus wrote:
mlloftus wrote: That is perfectly fine!

As a business person, yes, but as the fact that other champers would already have her done, no.

So once she's done, you choose the price, (as long as its at least the minimum :) )

So, no you don't have to pay extra :)
Katy_Kanes_Frozen
Visit My Farm

mlloftus wrote:
mlloftus wrote: That is perfectly fine!
Hi, I'm sorry, but I've been doing my best, and she isn't getting very far. You can have her back for free. If you get her trained, I can champ her for 50% off. I'm sorry, but I'm also installing a new rule that horses must be at least 50% trained to be champed.
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Equine_Gal wrote:
mlloftus wrote: I can also pay you extra if you would like ;)
Hi, I'm sorry, but I've been doing my best, and she isn't getting very far. You can have her back for free. If you get her trained, I can champ her for 50% off. I'm sorry, but I'm also installing a new rule that horses must be at least 50% trained to be champed.
It's okay, just put her up and I will buy her back :D
Katy_Kanes_Frozen
Visit My Farm

mlloftus wrote:
Equine_Gal wrote:
It's okay, just put her up and I will buy her back :D
She's up!
Katy_Kanes_Frozen
Visit My Farm

mlloftus wrote:...
2 days until Treasure Chest's board expires!
Katy_Kanes_Frozen
Visit My Farm

Veterinarian wrote:
Equine_Gal wrote:ping
Hye there!
I would be very interested if you wanted to become my private champer. Please get me back on that whenever you want :D
I would be ok being your personal champer. I have a few things though- I'm currently not comfortable champing past TGCh.+++, all of the horse must be AT MINIMUM 50% trained, and you will be charged more :) otherwise, I'm willing to talk about prices, how many horses I can take, etc. with you.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:10 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:10 pm