The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

In need of a private trainer!

FrozenVet
Visit My Farm

In need of a private trainer!

Post by FrozenVet »

I am looking for someone to train for me as I have plenty of horses that I would like to compete.

My requirements are that the trainer should take no longer than a week to train a horse, that they can train it under the age of 4 and a half and at least 99% in every stat.

I also would like yearly pictures, my horses to weigh moderately thin and their temperament to be High Strung.
(I can tell you how to change the temperament)

Plz inform me if you are interested and then we can decide the price (I am willing to pay a lot ^^)

PS: my main account is Veterinarian
MintySugarHorse2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: In need of a private trainer!

Post by MintySugarHorse2 »

FrozenVet wrote:I am looking for someone to train for me as I have plenty of horses that I would like to compete.

My requirements are that the trainer should take no longer than a week to train a horse, that they can train it under the age of 4 and a half and at least 99% in every stat.

I also would like yearly pictures, my horses to weigh moderately thin and their temperament to be High Strung.

Plz inform me if you are interested and then we can decide the price (I am willing to pay a lot ^^)

I think I’d be able to do it. However it takes me 4 horse world years to get them fully trained
And I’d only be able to train 2 maybe 3 horses at a time
Here is an example of my work: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2257175
I stoped training this horse a couple months early: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2257173
FrozenVet
Visit My Farm

Post by FrozenVet »

MintySugarHorse2 wrote:
FrozenVet wrote:I am looking for someone to train for me as I have plenty of horses that I would like to compete.

I think I’d be able to do it. However it takes me 4 horse world years to get them fully trained
Here is an example of my work: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2257175
I stoped training this horse a couple months early: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2257173
Not quite what I am looking for but I think you will be perfect! May I ask what your training stats are?
MintySugarHorse2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

FrozenVet wrote:
MintySugarHorse2 wrote:

Not quite what I am looking for but I think you will be perfect! May I ask what your training stats are?
Sure here they are:
3.75% basic training bonus
-40.00% training Intensity Reduction
7.50% Agility Training Bonus
10.00% balance training bonus
15.00% intelligence training bonus
17.50% movement training bonus
20.00% speed bonus
24.00% stamina training bonus
7.50% strength training bonus
15.00% temp training bonus

And at this very moment I am continually completing more class things
FrozenVet
Visit My Farm

Post by FrozenVet »

MintySugarHorse2 wrote:
FrozenVet wrote: Not quite what I am looking for but I think you will be perfect! May I ask what your training stats are?
Sure here they are:
20.00% speed bonus

Alright, tell me when you can start training :D
MintySugarHorse2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

FrozenVet wrote:
MintySugarHorse2 wrote:
Sure here they are:
20.00% speed bonus

Alright, tell me when you can start training :D
I can start training 1 horse right now and I will train it for free because of all the conformations you have done for me. And also this train will help your decision if you would want me to train some of your horses in the future. I should be able to complete him/her within The next couple of days. May you please tell me how to change there temperament? :)
Last edited by MintySugarHorse2 on Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Veterinarian wrote:
Hi There Vet,

Just a question for you: How many horses per week would you need trained?

I am interested if you are still looking.

What I Include in My Training:
Weight management (Mod for all horses & Mod thin for TB's)
Photos per 6m (unless client asks for yearly)
Temperament management (I specialize in Spirited-High Strung)
Training to 99.1%per stat (2yr 3m) or 99.8% each stat (apprx. 2yr 6m)
Real life time: 30mins (if you catch me at a good time) to 1 day (meaning 24 hours from the time I pick up the horse)

I am willing to provide a reference if needed.

Reference Horses:
Newborn-2yr 3m (99.1%/Stat)

Newborn-2yr 6m (99.8%/Stat)

~ HOF 2
"In order to succeed, we must first believe we can ~ Nikos Kazantzakis"
FrozenVet
Visit My Farm

Post by FrozenVet »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:

Veterinarian wrote:
Hi There Vet,

Just a question for you: How many horses per week would you need trained?

I am interested if you are still looking.

What I Include in My Training:
Weight management (Mod for all horses & Mod thin for TB's)
Photos per 6m (unless client asks for yearly)
Temperament management (I specialize in Spirited-High Strung)
Training to 99.1%per stat (2yr 3m) or 99.8% each stat (apprx. 2yr 6m)
Real life time: 30mins (if you catch me at a good time) to 1 day (meaning 24 hours from the time I pick up the horse)

I am willing to provide a reference if needed.

Reference Horses:
Newborn-2yr 3m (99.1%/Stat)

Newborn-2yr 6m (99.8%/Stat)

~ HOF 2
That is perfect! Now for the horses per week question, well this depends on the trainer. I have a lot of horses that need training (and constantly breed more) but I do not want to pressure anyone. For me though, the more horses trained (in a week) the better but, again, I do not want to pressure anyone!

If you follow this guide, I sometimes (may) train the horse until the longest time consuming training (getting its stamina to 99.8%) is done. (PS: I train my horses in 2 years and 4 months but I have set a rule of training them at at least 99.2%).

I also, completely, get it if you do not have the time to train a horse fully (I am talking about being busy an afternoon, or so, and not having time) and in this case always remember that you can give the horse back to me to finish its training.

I also understand if you will not be able to train specific days of the week !(if there are days, could you please tell me which days they are?)

I see that you have 2 'training options ' the one where you train a horse within 2 y 3m and the one where you do that in 2y 6m. It would be more appreciated if you could train my horses with the second option. However, I understand that it is really time consuming so I would not mind if you trained them around 99.1% to 99.8%.

Also, remember that I do not mind if you take more than one day! (Which is impressive may I say :lol: )

I see that you have wrote that you get 6m pictures. I really like this option but I, again, understand that it is time consuming and there are times where we forget to do it so I am not setting a number for you to get my horse's pictures and if you forget to do it always remember that I do not mind at all !!

Which brings me to my next point, I also do not mind if you accidentally take a few more extra turns :D

The horses that I am going to give you are mostly newborns. Are you ok with training newborns or would you prefer if I aged them 6 months?

About the price per horse I would be wiling to pay a price ranging from 25k to 200k and more if you like!
FrozenVet
Visit My Farm

Post by FrozenVet »

MintySugarHorse2 wrote:
FrozenVet wrote: Alright, tell me when you can start training :D
I can start training 1 horse right now and I will train it for free because of all the conformations you have done for me. And also this train will help your decision if you would want me to train some of your horses in the future. I should be able to complete him/her within The next couple of days. May you please tell me how to change there temperament? :)
I found a trainer that is suitable for me. However, I would still like to help you with learning how to train. I can give you a few horses to practise on! It is best that you use this guide when training and here is a tip to make you train faster, if you train a horse for 30 minutes on (for example:) lung on the flat, after you do it check to see if the horse has energy to be trained again for 20/10/5 minutes.

About how to change the horse's temperament: keep in mind that horse's temperaments range from bombproof to high Strung.
High Strung
Spirited
Even Tempered
Calm
Bombproof
In order to raise the temperament from Bombproof to High Strung you need to feed the horse a feed that is high on sugar and low on fiber! If you do that and let's say your horse is bombproof then as he ages (and eats that feed) his temperament is going to raise to calm then even tempered then spirited and finally high strung.

I usually use the weight gain mix feed. Even though, that feed is not the ideal one for raising the horse's temperament, it gets the job done without causing any problems for the horse.

Problems such as, its food intake being 100% (so as to gain 100% energy per turn) but its intake being much more than he can eat and because the horse loses energy when fed more than what it can handle your training will take longer. You can see if the horse can handle the amount of feed you are giving him by seeing its max feed kg (which will turn red if the horse is getting more than they should).

However, as I said above performance mix feed is not the ideal feed but I prefer it because it causes me less trouble.

A certain amount of turns need to pass before the horses tempererament can climb up a step (let's say from even tempered to high strung) which means that with higher sugar the feed has, the amount of time decreases which is more beneficial if you want to train a horse quickly as the horse's temperament will successfully go up to High Strung by the time you are finished.

Which is another danger when using the performance mix feed as sometimes you will manage to get the horses temperament up but not to the ideal temperament as you will need more turns to raise it.

The ideal feed is yellow corn. However, if you start giving the horse yellow corn feed once it reaches 6 months it will be impossible to keep his energy per turn to 100%.

So the trick here is to use the performance mix feed untill the horse reaches an age (which is around 1year and 9 months) where you will see his max feed kg drastically increases. When it does, the horse will be able to eat the yellow corn feed and not lose energy per turn which will help you in raising the horse's temperament quickly.

To lower the temperament from, lets say, Spirited to Calm you will need to feed your horse a feed that is low on sugar and high on fiber and you will again see that the horse's temperament is lowering until it reaches calm. (The basic feed you need to feed a horse to lower its temperament is Hay, Alpha Hay or Alpha Cubes or just let the horse in a pasture instead of a barn which is an option for lowering the horse's temperament but not an option if you want to keep the horse's weight at a certain level)

Now, it is easy to maintain only 2 temperaments, High Strung and Bombproof. As you can keep feeding the horse, weight gain mix/yellow corn or Hay/Alpha Hay/Alpha Cubes/Grass. In order to keep a horses temperament that you raised to calm it would not be an option to keep feeding it yellow corn/weight gain mix feed as the temperament will keep raising the same goes to when you lowered a horses temperament to let's say calm again.

To maintain a horse's temperament you should feed the horse a feed that has low fiber and low sugar (the protein's level does not matter) or you should try to balance the fiber and sugar intake (which can be only achieved by using two or more different feeds as there is not a feed that has balanced fiber and sugar. The only feed that is more balanced than the other once is Sweet Feed but it still gives the horse slightly more sugar than fiber).

Of course, there is always the option of keeping on feeding the horse weight gain mix/yellow corn or Hay/Alpha Hay/Alpha Cubes/Grass but when its temperament lowers or raises you need to feed the horse the opposite kind of feed to either lower or raise its temperament to reach the level you want again. Which in my opinion is not the best as it is too time consuming and when training a horse it will be more preferable to not have to worry about taking extra turns to lower or raise the horse's temperament in case it raises or lowers unexpectedly when taking the last turn to train the horse.
MintySugarHorse2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

FrozenVet wrote:
MintySugarHorse2 wrote:
I found a trainer that is suitable for me. However, I would still like to help you with learning how to train. I can give you a few horses to practise on! It is best that you use this guide when training and here is a tip to make you train faster, if you train a horse for 30 minutes on (for example:) lung on the flat, after you do it check to see if the horse has energy to be trained again for 20/10/5 minutes.

About how to change the horse's temperament: keep in mind that horse's temperaments range from bombproof to high Strung.
High Strung
Spirited
Even Tempered
Calm
Bombproof
In order to raise the temperament from Bombproof to High Strung you need to feed the horse a feed that is high on sugar and low on fiber! If you do that and let's say your horse is bombproof then as he ages (and eats that feed) his temperament is going to raise to calm then even tempered then spirited and finally high strung.

I usually use the weight gain mix feed. Even though, that feed is not the ideal one for raising the horse's temperament, it gets the job done without causing any problems for the horse.

Problems such as, its food intake being 100% (so as to gain 100% energy per turn) but its intake being much more than he can eat and because the horse loses energy when fed more than what it can handle your training will take longer. You can see if the horse can handle the amount of feed you are giving him by seeing its max feed kg (which will turn red if the horse is getting more than they should).

However, as I said above performance mix feed is not the ideal feed but I prefer it because it causes me less trouble.

A certain amount of turns need to pass before the horses tempererament can climb up a step (let's say from even tempered to high strung) which means that with higher sugar the feed has, the amount of time decreases which is more beneficial if you want to train a horse quickly as the horse's temperament will successfully go up to High Strung by the time you are finished.

Which is another danger when using the performance mix feed as sometimes you will manage to get the horses temperament up but not to the ideal temperament as you will need more turns to raise it.

The ideal feed is yellow corn. However, if you start giving the horse yellow corn feed once it reaches 6 months it will be impossible to keep his energy per turn to 100%.

So the trick here is to use the performance mix feed untill the horse reaches an age (which is around 1year and 9 months) where you will see his max feed kg drastically increases. When it does, the horse will be able to eat the yellow corn feed and not lose energy per turn which will help you in raising the horse's temperament quickly.

To lower the temperament from, lets say, Spirited to Calm you will need to feed your horse a feed that is low on sugar and high on fiber and you will again see that the horse's temperament is lowering until it reaches calm. (The basic feed you need to feed a horse to lower its temperament is Hay, Alpha Hay or Alpha Cubes or just let the horse in a pasture instead of a barn which is an option for lowering the horse's temperament but not an option if you want to keep the horse's weight at a certain level)

Now, it is easy to maintain only 2 temperaments, High Strung and Bombproof. As you can keep feeding the horse, weight gain mix/yellow corn or Hay/Alpha Hay/Alpha Cubes/Grass. In order to keep a horses temperament that you raised to calm it would not be an option to keep feeding it yellow corn/weight gain mix feed as the temperament will keep raising the same goes to when you lowered a horses temperament to let's say calm again.

To maintain a horse's temperament you should feed the horse a feed that has low fiber and low sugar (the protein's level does not matter) or you should try to balance the fiber and sugar intake (which can be only achieved by using two or more different feeds as there is not a feed that has balanced fiber and sugar. The only feed that is more balanced than the other once is Sweet Feed but it still gives the horse slightly more sugar than fiber).

Of course, there is always the option of keeping on feeding the horse weight gain mix/yellow corn or Hay/Alpha Hay/Alpha Cubes/Grass but when its temperament lowers or raises you need to feed the horse the opposite kind of feed to either lower or raise its temperament to reach the level you want again. Which in my opinion is not the best as it is too time consuming and when training a horse it will be more preferable to not have to worry about taking extra turns to lower or raise the horse's temperament in case it raises or lowers unexpectedly when taking the last turn to train the horse.
Ok. Thank you so much for the tips! This is definitely going to help me out a lot!! :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:55 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:55 pm